Not what it seemed

Sylvia's POV:

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CHEATER!" I scream at him, not wanting to be near him.

"Let me explain, please Sugarplum." He tried to put his jacket around me again.

"No, now leave me alone."

"Please Sug..."

"JUST LEAVE!" I cut him off.

I feel his hands grab my shoulders and turn me around before grabbing my waist. He picks me up and forces me to sit down on the railing facing him.

"Just listen, I am gonna talk and you will listen to me! Do you understand?" I see he was really angry.

He's never been angry with me before. I start shaking and nod yes looking at my lap. He removes his hands from my waist to my face making me look up at his face and eyes. That anger was gone in a second and replaced with sadness and hurt.

"Whatever you saw happening in my apartment was not me, I swear to you."

I felt the tears fill my eyes, "You're lying I saw everything. You were on top of another woman as she was moaning your name, YOUR NAME! Explain that Raidin why would she be moaning your name?"

"It wasn't me. I think that guy that kidnapped you had staged it all to get you away from me. I swear I never touched a woman like I touched you that year we were together. You are the only woman I want, you are the only woman I need. Please believe me my bella susina da zucchero, I would never do that to you."

"You're a mafia boss, how do I know I can trust you? You have affairs all the time, not caring about anyone but yourself." The tears fell as I couldn't hold them back.

"Sis, I have proof that what he is saying is the truth." I hear Damien say standing neck to us. "You know I would never ever lie to you, but here and watch this." He passes me his phone.

I see a play button and I hit it seeing a video of Raidin walking into an airport. I see the date in the bottom corner reading the date he told me he was leaving. Damien scrolls to another video and hits play for me. I see him standing in baggage before grabbing his iconic black bag. The same day but hours apart, next I see Raidin on our apartment floor going to his place. The video speeds up for a moment and goes back to normal and I see Raidin run to what was my apartment. Moments later he leaves and I see him punch a wall.

I pass the phone back to Damien and he leaves the balcony. I slowly look at Raidin as even more tears fall down my face. For 6 years I hated him and it was a lie, what I saw was a lie. He starts to wipe more tears off my face, I start to stutter as I breathe a little heavily. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. I start to ball my eyes out into his neck and shoulder. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and held me tight, oh how I miss his embrace.

"I'm sorry I should have gone to you and talked to you. I was a moron to think you would do such a thing. I'm such a moron, please forgive me." I said between sobs into his neck.

"You're not a moron Sugarplum, I understand why you were mad. I would be too if I caught that happening. But I now need to know who did you see in that bed? Did you see their faces or any tattoos, piercings, scars, anything?" He leans back looking into my tear-filled eyes.

I try to think of the moment I looked into the door seeing them. "Um girl had like I think, strawberry blonde curly hair freckles and I think blue eyes maybe. The man was hard to tell as he was fully clothed but I think I saw a tattoo on the left side of his neck. Might know it if I saw it again but he had a very similar build to you."

"And how would you know what I look like from behind, Sugarplum?" He leaned in closer to my ear.

"I-I have seen you working out in the apartment's gym before doing push-ups when I was going to the pool."

That was true but I have eyed him up and down a few times when he walks away from me. Like how could I not, he does it to me and he's hot as fucking hell... nah make him as hot as the sun. My sexy hot gummy bear that always has and always will have my heart.

"Hmm should have come in and joined me. I needed a good workout partner. But now another question, how many men did you let touch you in those 6 years apart from me?" He starts to lick my ear and his hands move down to my thighs.

I tense up, "4, I let 4 men touch me over those years. But damn they were the worst at fucking sex. No clue how to do foreplay or didn't do it in the first place. The kind of guys that will cum roll over and go right to bed, leaving ya high and dry. I am not lying about the dry part." I rub my temples. "Been nearly 4 years since I had sex last, sad I can hardly get myself off anymore."

"Oh, really and may I ask why that is?" He places his forehead on mine and looks me in the eyes.

He slides his hands in between my thighs and pushes them apart and steps between my legs. 6 years and he still has the same effect on me. I look into his eyes, seeing his need and lust grow. How long has he gone without sex, has he been with other women?

"You know exactly why mister horny gummy bear. H-have you been with other women?" I giggle and poke his chest.

"Yes I have but none ever pleased me as you do. Been like 3 years since I last had sex, maybe we should end that tonight." He gives a wink

I bit my lip as his fingers inched ever so closer. He places a hand on my cheek and glides his thumb across my lip piercings.

"Well, this is new, when did you get these done?"

"A while ago, do you like them? Oh, I also have," I open my mouth and stick my tongue out so he can see my tongue piercing.

His eyes widened, "Wow that is very hot. You work them very well, Sugarplum. Now I wanna know how they feel on my cock as I take that cute mouth of yours all over again." He grins and winks.

I lean into his ear and start to play with his hair again. I smirk and lick his earlobe feeling my body getting hot but cold with the winter air hitting hard. I feel him pressing his bulge on my groin making sure I feel his raging boner.

"Wanna know a little secret, I may or may not be wearing panties under this dress."

He looked down instantly and grabbed the centrepiece of fabric and moved it to the side. He was exposing my slightly wet pussy to the very cold winter air. It was colder today than the first time as it was nighttime and the wind was chilly. I see that big-ass grin creep on his lips. A new kind of chill went through me so I grabbed the cloth and placed it back. Oh yeah, the cold winter air on my bare wet pussy was a strange feeling. One of his hands slides up my body to my neck giving a gentle squeeze.

"Get that sexy ass to your room, I need you now." He said with a growl right into my ear.