Couples Tattoo

We stopped by a tattoo parlour where Raidin gets a lot of his work. I looked around as they talked and I was liking the style they do. I ask if they had an opening within the next two weeks. They did have an opening in 3 days so we sat down and talked about what I wanted. I bring up the sheet music and show them. I wanted to get a line of that sheet music tattooed behind my ear to wrap around the back of my neck. This is the song Raidin hums to calm me down.

They gave me the price and I was good with it so we booked an appointment. Then we head out letting him draw the tattoo. I did leave my cell number so he can send updates in case I wanna change something. I was very excited as I have wanted this tattoo for ages. This song means everything to me so why wouldn't I want it as a tattoo. The part I was getting done is the part Raidin hums to me before. I thank that song for bringing us closer, if he never hummed that song I probably never went out with him.

Slowly three days passed and I was able to fix my jet lag. I stand still looking forward as the artist places the artwork. I had my hair in a bun just to keep it out of their way. I had numb cream on as well since this was gonna hurt a lot. I lay on the table, the artist in front of me and Raidin behind me. I had reached back holding his hand as that was keeping me calm. Having the tattoo gun right next to my head and ear was scary and very loud.

When they got the left side of my head done they had me sit down. I rest my head on the headrest as they work on the back of my neck. I couldn't move so Raidin would just kiss the top of my head and it would make me smile. We all soon took a break for lunch so Raidin passed me the food his grandma made us. I love his grandma's cooking, it just feels like a warm blanket of love with every bite.

It took a good 3 to 4 hours with breaks for them to finish the tattoo and I was so happy. Raidin took a video to show me the end result, even with the redness it was perfect. They gave me the care sheet as I pay for everything and gave I gave them a tip. I thanked them as we all hit up a bar close by as they wanted to get drinks. It hurt to move my head too much as it would pull the skin. I hope the redness and tenderness go away before the party in a few days.

Over the next few days, I had to sleep on my stomach since sleeping on my back hurt. 5 days have passed since getting the tattoo and the family gathering was today. I was so nervous to meet his family but also knowing they are mafia scares me. Raidin had to keep calming my nerves, promising nothing will happen.

"This event is peaceful every year and nothing will happen. We all promise no guns are brought to the party so you will be safe, Sugar." He hugged me from behind.

"So how are you leaving these guns behind?" I poke at his biceps while laughing, "You have two guns permanently attached to you at all times." That got him to laugh.

"You're right but these guns are best used to hug and pin that smokin'-hot body of yours." He kisses my temple.

"Oh I know that for a fact, now get dressed the party starts in less than an hour." I push my makeup brush into his face.

He spun me on the stool I was on and kissed me before going to get dressed. I go back to working on my makeup working on my smoky eye shadow. I add a little purple glitter that matches the dress. I look through the lipsticks I have and go with the matte black lipstick and have it fade to purple on the inner lip. I was gonna move on to my hair when Raidin walks out in his suit. I check him out in the reflection of the mirror and I give him a wink.

"I'm gonna go over now and see if they need any help. You can come over whenever you want to just find me right away." He kisses my cheek.

"Will do GB, I love you." I pushed my nose into his cheek so I didn't get lipstick on him, well yet.

"I love hearing you say that and I love you too my bella susina da zucchero." He gives me one last kiss on my cheek before leaving.

I get to work on my hair, I go with a thick mohawk Dutch braid into a low ponytail. I pull the hair a little to make it puff out more before setting it with hair spray. Next was getting into the dress and heels. By the time I was done, the party had already started. I rush out the door and walk to the main hotel of the villa. It took a while to find the party as the building was large. Luckily one of the staff helped me find the right room.

It took me no time to spot Raidin by the bar with a drink in his hand. I walked over and gave him a side hug as he was talking to someone. He passed me a drink so I thank him as I take a sip. He brought me around introducing me to the family that was already here. He said there were many more people coming later into the night. The ones that were here all sat down for dinner in the other ballroom.

It was hard to keep up as everyone was speaking Italian to one another. I did talk to a few people that did speak English which was nice. In the middle of a conversation, I felt Raidin's hand on my thigh. I placed mine on top so he didn't try anything here. I feel him sliding his hand further up my leg. I pinch the skin on the back of his hand and slap his hand as a way to make him stop. While we ate he kept testing me with this and I was not gonna let him embarrass me here.

When dinner was done, everyone went back to the other room and they began to play music. Radin and I danced to some of the slow songs the Dj plays. I just smiled as we slowly danced in each other's arms. Raidin offered to get us drinks so he left but I had a fun little idea. I sneak to the Dj booth and talk with the Dj. They pass a mic and I tell them to play the songs. I get on stage and stand in the center. I went with a cute romantic slow song at first.

I sang a few songs and the last one was a little sexy and I motioned for Raidin to come over. He walks over sliding his hands over my hips and waist as I look into his eyes as I sing. He moved to stand behind me and hold my hips as I swayed them from side to side. I was having fun with this and when the song ended we stepped off the stage. We talked with his grandparents as they didn't know I could sing or dance.

"Hello Raidin," A voice said, making me look.

It was a rather tall guy but was a little shorter than Raidin. He had a brow tattoo saying "Feared" and an upside-down cross under his eye. This guy doesn't look like a nice guy so I step closer to Raidin.

"What do you want, Grayson?" Raidin said, annoyed.

"Don't be rude, we're gonna be family soon as my sister is gonna be marrying your cousin soon." He smirks before his eyes look at me. "And who is this stunning beauty?"

"She is none of your concern also just cause they marry doesn't mean I have to accept it." Raidin moved me behind him.

I just sneak away to get another drink. I can see them from the bar and they were bumping chests. I gather the drinks and pass one to Raidin. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away so he was not gonna start something. We found a nice couch and sat down together. With my free hand, I play with his hair helping him calm down. I can tell he was glaring at that Grayson guy. I give his cheek a kiss and then I laugh forgetting I had lipstick on.

"Sorry, babe I got lipstick on your cheek." I get my bag and get some makeup remover out and start to clean his cheek.

"Hmm, that would be a nice tattoo, your lipstick image on my body." He grins.

"Oh, this spot right here on your neck is perfect." I gave the open spot on the right side of his neck a kiss and it left another lipstick print.

I take a picture and show him and he just smiles seeing it. "Perfect I'll make an appointment to get it done,"

"Oh, I have a cute tattoo for the two of us. So your name is Nightmare, we get tattoos in our own handwriting saying 'His Daydream and Her Nightmare'. That would be so cute for the two of us."

"That would be perfect, I can get it right under the lipstick print on my neck." He smiles.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." I kiss his cheek again before getting up.

"Hurry back Nonna and Nonno have a big announcement soon." He tells me.

I go to the bathroom and do my business real quick. I wash my hands and then put some lotion I keep in my bag so my hands don't dry out. I go to leave and walk right into someone's chest. I looked up and it was that Grayson guy with this creepy grin. I went to walk around him but he grabbed my wrist. I was about to scream but he shoved a rag over my mouth and I could smell the chloroform. I do everything I can to get him off me but nothing works and I blackout.