Hunting Distractions

In November before our wedding was close Raidin, Drok and I go hunting. I had an idea that Raidin and I would hunt a fallow deer together. We wanted the meat of the deer to be our main meal at our wedding to make it special. King and Cookie were staying with Nonna and Nonno for the time being. We had left very early in the morning so we could get set up in the blinds. It was freezing cold and the ground was covered in snow as we made our way.

Drok had his own blind so I went with Raidin to his own blind. They looked more like a treehouse to me. I looked out the window as Raidin set up everything. This will be my first test on a real moving target so I was a little nervous. I make sure to remember the kill shot points on the deer for the fastest kill with less pain for the animal. I set the gun Raidin picked for me to use down on the ground and stretch.

"Come here Sugar, you need food before we start the hunt," Raidin said and patted the mat next to him.

I sit down leaning into him as we eat the meal Nonna made for us. He even poured me a cup of coffee just to wake me up a little. We also had to wait for the sun to slowly come up before we could hunt as there could be others out there. This land belongs to a friend of Raidin's so there should be no one out here other than the three of us. I cuddled up to Raidin for even more warmth as I was freezing my ass off.

When all was full and the sun slowly started to rise I got my gun set up. When it was all set up I lay down on my belly and looked out the slit at the bottom of the blind. I keep my eyes peeled for any movement. I blush feeling Raidin lay on top of me and whisper into my ear. He was just giving me instructions like make sure it's a big male and things like that. The way he was saying things was very much in a sexual tone. He was also nibbling my ear to tease me.

I take slow breaths to control my breathing and I do my best to ignore him. I felt his hands move under my body and grab my chest through my clothes. This was Raidin's form of training me to keep focused during many different kinds of distractions. When we didn't train around others, well mainly around Nonno he would do this. This is what he does when we do a "private" training session, I just hope he never catches on to this. Raidin slowly begins to grind his hips on my ass.

I push him to the back of my mind and do my best to focus. I checked the surrounding woods and I have not spotted any deer yet. I can already start feeling Raidin's raging boner poking into my ass. He moves his hands under my jacket, hoodie, t-shirt and sports bra. I bite my lip before taking in a deep breath to calm down. I was so happy that Drok could not see us at all. I make sure to not let what he's doing get to me as I keep scanning the forest floor.

He removed his hands from my chest and moved off me but placed his hand between my legs. I could already feel the wetness between my legs just from his grinding. He rubbed me through my pants and panties for a while before I heard him snap his fingers. I knew what that meant so I pulled my knees and lifted my hips off the ground. He goes in and goes to undo my pants.

"I trained you well Sugar," He whispers.

When he gets them undone, he starts to wiggle them off me all the way down to my knees. I continue to do my best to ignore him and everything he was doing. He lays down between my legs with my legs resting on his back. I feel him take a long slow lick from my clit all the way up. I stutter my breath but I do not lose focus on my target for today. He drags his tongue around my clit and begins to flick it up and down. Both his hands go and grab my ass cheeks, gripping them hard.

He was going hardcore mode testing me today. My toes curl in my boots as my back arches slightly to the pleasure. I shake my head as I try my best to pay attention. He did finally stop but I knew that was not the end of my "training". I keep an eye out and spot movement far away in the distance. Raidin pulled my pants all the way off, I saw him place them down next to the heater. He grabs my thighs and spreads my legs open before sitting between them.

I heard the sound of his pants getting undone so I knew what he was gonna do. He leaned in and rubbed his raw cock on my soaking wet pussy teasing me. I bite my lip and look seeing a small herd of deer getting closer. I let out a breath as I felt him enter me very slowly. When he was in he laid on top of me, arms resting on either side of me. He slowly begins to grind himself inside me and pushes himself deeper.

I put the binoculars away and get the gun in front of me. I used the scope and made sure the safety was off and a round was in the chamber. I wait a little longer letting them get closer and I spot the one I wanna get. I slowly follow the large male as I breathe slowly clearing my mind of the fucking I was getting. He started to go a little faster with the grinding and shoving his entire cock inside me.

I got the gun into position pressing the butt pad to my shoulder where Raidin showed me. I was using a bergara b14 HMR gun, It was one of his new toys he got and had me do the fire. I take slow long breaths as I wait for the deer to change positions so I get a clear shot. It slowly turned and I got a clear shot, I made sure to aim for the heart. I scan the deer's body to determine the location of the heart.

Raidin got even faster so when I locate the heart location I take the shot. I watch the deer drop and the others make a run for it. Raidin didn't let up, since I got the kill he just fucked me as hard as he could. I place my hands on the wall as I hold back my moans since Drok would hear us. He grabs my hips, lifting them as he goes to town on me. I spotted Drok walking over to the deer on the ground and he gave me a thumbs up.

"NICE SHOT SYLV'S," He shouts.

I give him a thumbs-up as Raidin didn't stop fucking me. He pulled out for a moment so he rolled me onto my side placing my left leg on his chest. He went straight back to pounding himself into me. I grab one of his hands as I try so hard to not moan still. I look into his eyes as he looks into mine with that evil smile of his. He grips my leg with his other hand as he goes max fucking speed fucking me. I throw my head back and squeeze his hand in mine as I moan his name softly.

"Cum for me Sugar," he said softly.

He rams his entire length inside me making me orgasm all over his cock. As I orgasm he cam right inside me as he knew this was a safe week. I felt everything as he fucks the cum deeper inside my body just cause he could. I shake as my orgasm very slowly comes down. Raidin pulls out slowly and smirks as he looks at me down there. He cleans up any drippage before we both get dressed.

It was amazing putting on toasty underwear when it's cold outside. We definitely learned from our first winter outdoor fuck session. We give each other a kiss before we climb down and meet Drok that's gutting the deer. He was careful as I wanted to keep the skull and antlers intact along with the skin. We leave the end trails for other wildlife as a thank-you for us having the deer. We place a purple tag on the antler so we know who shoots what deer.

We went back to the truck placing the deer in the back and off to the next spot. This was Drok's and Raidin's time to hunt and get their own deer. Even though it was my first kill, I didn't want to do those normal trophy kill photos. I was gonna do it with the skull of the animal after it gets cleaned to mount on the wall. They both gave me props for how well the antlers were on this buck for my first hunt. I was very proud too as I did it with his balls fucking deep inside me.

It took a few hours for the guys to get their own bucks and so we went home. Raidin had a friend come by to have everything skinned and cut to what we wanted. We watched as the man cleaned the skin and cut the deers meat. Nonno was proud of my first kill and it was a great deer. Raidin leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You were perfect today Sugar," He said with a growl and it went right between my legs.