My Sugarplum

I picked her up in my arms as she was still crying. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I walk away still very pissed off that they just had to ruin her day like this.

I find a quiet spot away from everyone and everything. I sit down under a tree holding her close and rubbing her back. I hum her tune to help ease her mind and she sings along to my humming. I wrap her up in the blanket so she can get warm as I feel her shaking.

"I was so scared when they all came up to me saying I had to go with them. I refused every time saying I was fine where I was and that I was waiting for..." She seemed to trail off at that end.

"Easy Sugarplum, it's done and over with ok. They are just shit at their job and don't know how to do shit." I kiss her forehead, "If you ever feel uncomfortable with me doing something you can always tell me. I won't force you to do anything you don't want," She looks up at me like are you kidding. "Ok I won't do it again like how we first met but you know I mean it. I am sorry for how I was to you back then, I promise to be better."

She just laughs, "I know you mean it, I'm just teasing you."

I chuckle and kiss her while rubbing her back, 'I wonder what she called me to the cops, her boyfriend, friend or just my name? Oh, to hear her call me her boyfriend would be pure bliss to my ears,' I think as we kiss.

When she was fully calm we got up and went to the hayride as she held onto the blanket. I held her close just to keep her warmer as she was still cold while we waited in line. After a little while, we get on the hayride and I have her sit on my lap with the blanket draped over us both. I hold her around her waist as her hand rests with mine. I rest my head on top of hers as we wait for others to get on. 

The sky was rather nice with the sunset and the lights they were having along the ride. She giggled and got her bag taking her phone out. I smile as she takes a photo of us together and gets some of the sunset. I rub her belly as she gets the photos of the sky. 

I grinned as I slowly slid my hand down her belly while under the blanket. I push my hand between her legs and I feel her jump to my touch. Slowly I glided my fingertips over her knowing what I was doing to her body. I see her breathing get a little faster making clouds in the cold winter air. She moves her head to look at me, seeing her face bright red from the cold and blush.

"N-not here, there are little kids," She whispers.

I can hear her struggle to not moan out which makes me smile and I move to her ear.

"I know, I'm just teasing Sugar," I grin and kiss her temple.

I stop moving my hand but leave it between her legs letting her feel me. Throughout the hayride, she'd move her hips on my lap and into my hand. I thrust my hips up acting like I was just moving to a better position to sit in. I was doing it so she could feel what she does to my lower body. Every little move her hips do just makes me that much harder for her. I can now feel her getting wet and it was coming through her leggings. I'm happy I have this effect on her as she does on me.

The ride went into the night as the sun fully set behind the world and the stars started to fill the sky. I look to the sky and thank whoever is up there for bringing her back to me. I want to tell her about her past but now is just too soon for me to tell her.

After a while, the ride ended and so we got off and walked back to the car. I get her in first before I get in the driver's side and head for the city. I wanted to please her but I didn't want to ruin such an amazing date. I just took her hand in mine as I drove.

She fell asleep halfway home so I started thinking about what I should get her for the holidays. It was coming up so I wanted to get her something special. I wanted to get her something she can wear day to day to always be reminded of me when I'm gone. 

I grin, getting an idea as I pull into the parking garage. I pick her up and bring her up to my place so she can sleep with me tonight. I loved it when she would sleep with me in my bed or hers. Waking up with her in my arms to see her sleeping face is the best thing in the world. 

I lay her down and carefully take a few layers of her clothes off. I get her bra off and leave her in her panties as I get one of my shirts for her to wear. I bite my lip as I look her up and down loving her naked body so much, such a sexy woman. I was throbbing for her wanting to take her here and now but I stopped myself. I get the shirt on her before I strip down to my boxers and climb in behind her.

I grab her phone and unlock it to get that photo she took of us on the hayride and send it to my phone. I didn't want her to know my plans so when I got it on my phone then I deleted the text. I jot down today's date as our first official date. I may see it as one but she might not, I'll go at her pace with this relationship. She can call me her boyfriend whenever it feels right to her.

She's already my girl, my little Sugarplum princess and nothing will change that. I put her phone and mine back on charge before I drift off to sleep.

 I put her phone and mine back on charge before I drift off to sleep

Art by Wafflecaramel on Etsy