Found the Culprits

I step out grabbing a towel before wrapping it around my body. I leave one for him when I realize he has no change of clothes.

"Um, Raidin do you have any clothes in your car?" I ask from my room.

"Yeah, there is a duffle bag I left on the passenger seat. Could you get it?"

"Sure thing let me get dressed."

I got some panties and shorts along with a sports bra and tank top. I go to his clothes and find his car keys before heading to the front door. Getting a jacket on along with some boots I can slip on. I rush out the door to his car hitting the unlock button. I grab the duffle bag and toss it over my shoulder then close the door and lock the car. I go back inside, closing the door behind me then I kick my boots off onto the mat next to the door. I bring the bag to the room and set it down.

"Thank you Sugarplum." He came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"So you always keep a bag of clothes on hand?" I smirk.

"The famiglia and I were gonna be staying over at your father's place for a little while. I just bought an extra bag in case something happened. But yes I always keep a change of clothes in my car for emergencies." He smirks and picks up his phone. "Looks like my parents and your dad are demanding us back to his place."

I groan, "I don't want to go back and no way if he's gonna make me marry your creep of a brother. I'll only go if you go and you keep him away from me."

He pulls me in for a hug, "Of course, I gave his one and only warning. That is if he touches you again, he will be next on my hit list."

"Good," I grin at him. "Now get dressed then we can head back."

I go to my closet to get better clothes on. I go with red high-waisted skull leggings and a retro goth spiral steel-boned brocade steampunk bustiers corset. I walk out, making sure the corset is not too tight. I hear him whistle which makes me laugh as I hold my jacket in my arms. He had on black jeans with rips at the knees and a red hoodie that matches his hair. I take a morning-after pill just in case before we both make our way to the front door and get our shoes on.

We agreed on picking up some breakfast on the way there. Halfway through the drive we pick something real quick and eat while on the way to dads. We had just finished our food when he pulled into his parking stop. We get out and a butler escorts us to Dad's office. I take my jacket off and pass it off to a maid as Raidin did the same thing with his jacket. I tell her to stay close as I feel we will not be staying long with what will be talked about.

Raidin had his arms around my shoulders as we walked. He opens the door for us and I say thank you before entering the room. Everyone was dressed to the nine while we were in just casual clothes. I can see the twins glaring at me for being so close to him. I just grin at them knowing they're jealous right now.

"Take a seat right now," Dad demanded.

"I'm fine standing, thank you very much and I don't think this will last long. Now let's get this done and over with so I can pack my things and leave." I cross my arms glaring at Father.

"Do not talk to your father like that." Victoria snapped.

"And you hold your tongue before I cut it out of that ugly ass face." Radin snaps at her.

"Let go of my future wife, brother." Quinzio started walking over to us.

Raidin soon pulled out a gun from his pants that he had hidden under the hoodie. He aimed it right for Quinzio's head following his movement till he stopped. Quin glared at Raidin before his eyes landed on me. Raidin pulled me closer after seeing where he was looking.

"You wouldn't kill your own brother?" His mother said.

"If it's to protect what's rightfully mine I will now stay back." He said with a cold tone.

"Well looks like our original arrangement is in play now, congr..." His dad was saying before Raidin moved the gun to his own father.

"There is no arrangement for anything. You will have no control over our lives and how we wanna live it. If we chose to marry that will be on us not you, got a problem with it then shut up."

The door to the office opens up and someone walks in. I saw her from the corner of my eye and it was her, the bitch that was inside Raidin's room. She looks at me then looked at Raidin's arm around me then she glares at me. She stands in front of Raidin and starts to touch his chest, smirking. Oh, this bitch is asking for a death sentence for touching my man.

"Hey babe, can you come to my room? I need you like I had you last night." She said trying to be seductive.

I scoff at her claim, "Oh really whore, 'cause if I remember right he was in bed with me last night." I grin and wrap an arm around his waist. I soon grab a fist full of her hair and pull her off of Raidin and push her to the ground. "Touch my man again whore and I'll fucking kill you. This was the bitch I saw in your room that day, babe." I turn to face him crossing my arms.

"YOU BITCH!!" She shouted and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it.

She didn't have time to do anything else to me before Raidin shoved the gun in her face. She let go right away and held her hands up in surrender. I rub my head as it hurts having my hair pulled so hard. Raidin placed his free hand on the spot where mine was and started to rub, I smiled as it felt so nice.

"You ok Sugarplum?"

I smile and nod yes as we move away from her. I glare at her before I see Quin try to move and his hair moves exposing a neck tattoo. It was that one I saw on the guy in his room. Both of them did this bet so she could get Raidin and he got me.

"Quin, what is that tattoo on your neck? Show me now," I demanded.