Pool Party

Over the summer we were in the pool I have outside and we used that to have a great time. We were there alone so I have my cock between her thighs rubbing her pussy as she grinds her hips. I had to have my hand over her mouth so no one could hear what was going on. 

But that alone time had ended as my brothers and sisters stopped by for a dip. We got fixed before they entered the pool area but I kept her on my lap just to hide my raging hard-on. When they came in they suspected us of doing shit.

"We were doing nothing like that ok." I glare at them.

Sugar got up just to prove there was nothing going on. "See nothing going on, you guys need to get your minds out of the gutter." She said before sitting down again.

"Then why is her face bright red and she's sitting on your lap?" Antonio, my youngest brother said.

I learned to see her cheeks were red, "We've been out here for a while she just needs to reapply her sunscreen ok. And we are friends, nothing wrong with that." I try to play it off as I was not telling them anything.

She went to her things and got her sunblock and started to put some on. "Why didn't you tell me, I am not risking getting a sunburn on my face."

I laugh but I spot Quin eyeing her up and down with this disgusting smile. They all join us in the water, jumping in the deep end and going down the water slide. Sugar came back and sat right back down on my lap.

'That's a good Sugarplum.' I think to myself. "See, I didn't tell her to sit here. She is doing it of her own free will." I thrust my hips up just to tease her a little bit.

"Hey, your lap is softer than the bottom of the pool and this is a brand new suit, I am not getting it ruined now. We've been friends for what a year and a half now and yes I'm counting the year we send letters back and forth too."

"Haha, who sends letters anymore?" Astrid laughed.

"Hey I didn't have his contact number or email at all and he lives across the hall from me. A simple letter was all I could think of to say thanks for letting me live here." Sylvia motions to the building.

"And I got to say you have great cursive writing," I say as one hand grabs her ass.

"Thanks, I got that a lot in school, whenever I write anything I go straight to cursive. Some teachers hated it because they were so stupid they couldn't read it. Like, thank you for saying a second-grade student can read and write cursive better than an adult."

We all laugh and just chill in the pool talking and playing water sports. Damien and his girlfriend joined us as well which was nice. I texted Drok and Marvin and said he can bring his girl if they weren't busy so they can stop by for a pool party. 

Damien and I got the outdoor kitchen up and running to make food. Sylvia, Astrid, Marinetta and I were prepping the food. It was nice seeing the girls getting along and laughing.

"Don't you find it funny that a man like him knows and loves to cook?" I hear Mari ask Sugar.

"No, I think it's great that guys learn to cook and do basic household chores. They are just normal skills everyone needs in life to get by. In high school, there were many guys in the cooking class I was taking. Of course, they made a mess a lot of the time but still did the work. Think about it this way, if you're sick and can't leave the bed you'd like your partner to cook you something."

"I see now and yeah I guess you're right. I want a man that can cook now haha." Astrid said.

The others joined us so now it was a real party. I clean my hands and offer to get some drinks from my place. Sugar offered to help so we both went to the elevator. The second the doors close fully I pick her up and start making out with her. I grind myself on her as we both didn't get off before. I held her pinned to the elevator wall as we kissed and grind our hips on one another. I move my head to her shoulder so I can hear her hot moans in my ear.

I pulled my shorts down as they weren't nice to grind in. Her suit was nice and soft and I can feel her getting wet. She held me tight as I felt her body tense up as she moaned out she was cumming. When she calmed down and we reached our floor we went to my apartment. She got down on her knees and started to work my cock with her hand and mouth. I look down into her eyes as she looks up into mine as she works me.

"A little bit more Sugar, I am so close," I hold her head.

She got faster and took it deeper, I held the door as my hips started to move on their own. When I felt I couldn't take anymore I grabbed her head and made her take every inch. I grunted her name out as I stuffed her mouth and throat with my cum. When I finished I pulled out of her mouth, I soon left and got a kitchen towel to clean her up. I got down to make sure she was ok as I cleaned her face up.

"A-a little warning before you do that next time, please Gummy Bear." She coughs a little as I clean her face.

"Sure and I am so sorry, I just got caught up in the moment, I didn't hurt you did I?" I hold her cheek in my hand.

"No, I'm fine, it just caught me off guard for a moment. Thank you for worrying," She smiles.

"Good cause I don't ever want to harm you," I kiss her before we get back up.

We gathered whatever bottles of booze I had and she got some from her place too. We start to head back down and I steal a few more kisses before the doors open. We head back to the outdoor kitchen and set the bottles in the fridge. 

I offer Sylvia some money when I ask if she can make me a drink. I didn't want her to make all the drinks and do it for free this time around. I was willing to pay for her time making it. I also didn't want my siblings to think they could make her work for free. For every drink she made for me, I made sure to give her money.