Office Shenanigans

Sylvia's POV:

When my 21st birthday came around I had off work but Raidin didn't so we tried thinking of something. He had me dress up so I could go to work with him. So I got into that sexy dress he got me for Valentine's Day. I got those same boots on and my bag as I walked over to his door and was about to knock when it opened. 

Raidin's eyes started to travel down my body and back up they lingered on my chest for a while. I had my jacket in my arms as this dress is not good during the winter. I wanted to show off the dress to him as he hasn't seen me in it yet.

"You know what that's doing to me right now?"

"Yes, I do," I turn around and walk to the elevator.

I heard him groan and follow me to the elevator standing right behind me. He grabbed my hips pulling me back and grinding his bulge on my body.

"You do this to me, you know that right?"

"Yes, I do and it's fun knowing that." I grin and wiggle my ass on his bugle to tease him more.

We step into the elevator and he gropes my body. We make it to his car and I sit back relaxing the entire drive there. I stretch my arms up enjoying the drive and breathing in the cool winter air. It took an hour and a half drive to this large warehouse near the ocean. We got out of the car and I stood next to him and damn even in these boots, I am still so short next to him. 

I felt very intimidated as everyone just looked at me. He wrapped his arm around me and led us to his office. He had a beautiful view of the ocean from his office. You can even see all of the shipping yard down below. I watch the people work down below and I even spot Drok here. 

I open the window and yell his name waving at him. He spotted me and waved back before I got pulled back into his office. Raidin closed the window and sat me on his desk. Soon Drok and a few others walked into his office and I got off his desk.

"You are going with these men here as I have a meeting, when I'm done they will bring you back to me. You don't touch anything, you can look but don't touch."

"Got it," I smile as I put my jacket on.

The two men and I leave the office and begin to look around the warehouse and the outside areas. I hold my hands behind my back as I just walk around looking at the shipping containers. We would stand back watching some of the people working moving the containers around the yard. 

It was fun to watch the lifts move such a large crate with no problem. I walk over in the direction of the water wanting to see the ocean. We make it and one of the men placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at him before looking up to see a ship maneuvering into the dock. I stay where we were and watch as they get the ship parallel to the dock. I have never been close to a box ship before and they're massive.

 When the ship was safely docked they say I can continue the walk. Seeing cranes getting into position to get the containers off the ship. We made it all the way to the end of the pier overlooking the ocean. I take a deep breath in smelling the salt water. I spotted some dolphins a way out, they were leaping out of the water. I smile watching them as I have never seen wild dolphins before. I get my phone out and zoom in as far as I can make and start recording the dolphins. We were on the pier for a while and I was having fun watching the dolphins do their thing. 

One of the men got a call on his phone making me stop recording and face them. They motion for me to follow so I do. I didn't want to ask questions knowing this was a dangerous place. They walked me back to the warehouse and back up to Raidin's office. 

They opened the doors. I rushed inside as it was cold outside and I was freezing. They closed them but I didn't see Raidin inside. I look around confused when I hear the door lock behind me. I went to turn around but he was faster pressing himself on my body. He still had that raging hard-on in his pants and he pushed it hard on my ass. His hands are grabbing at my chest as he groans.

"You know how hard it is to sit through a boring meeting when all I can think about is you?" As he talked he was taking my jacket off and tossed it on a chair.

"Well, I can feel how hard it must have been." I turn to face him, placing a hand on his chest and the other grazing my fingertips over the bulge.

He bent down grabbed my ass and picked me up. I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me to his desk. He sat me down on the edge before his lips came crashing down on mine. His hands went to the straps of my dress and pulled them down my arms letting the fabric expose my breasts. He went for them fast, cupping them in his large rough hands. I was already getting so wet and he barely touched me. I let out a small moan as his fingers find my nipples and pinch them.

Soon he softly pushes me to lie down on his desk and he moves around to where my face was. I watch as he takes his belt off and undoes his pants. I softly bit my lip being mind full this time as I watched him pull out his hard dick. I went wide-eyed seeing it fully again and seeing how big he really was, he was so pushing passed 9 inches. He places it on my face smirking down at me. I smiled and placed kisses along with him and that got him groaning and I felt him throbbing. He grabs and pulls me till my head hangs off the edge of the desk.

"Lift your head Sugarplum."

In case you needed a reminder of the sexy dress ;)