Trick or Treat

We make it to the garage, so Sugar and I pile it into my car. She tells me where she wants to eat so I make my way there first. I reach over and rub my fingers over her Halloween leggings. I maneuver my hand into her pants and start fingering her slowly. I wanted her nice and wet when we made it home so she was ready for a night of fun. I don't go too fast as I didn't want her to orgasm right now. 

We reached the restaurant and went through the drive-thru to place our order. I made her order as I kept playing with her and it was great seeing her struggle. When I went to the window I did stop to pay for the meal. As we wait to get to the window I lick my fingers clean as I look into her eyes. I get my card and pay for the food. I pass her the food to hold as I make our way home. 

It didn't take long from the restaurant to the apartment. We head up as I would give her ass a good squeeze here and there. When we make it into my place I have her leave the food on the kitchen counter. I take her to the living room and have her lie down on the couch. Slowly pulled her leggings off along with her panties. 

I only pulled them to her knees before pushing my face right between her legs and beginning to enjoy her. It didn't take much for her to start screaming my name. I was eating her out for a little while before I pulled off and licked my lips.

"Let's 69 Sugar," I get those damn fireman pants off.

I saw her lick her lips at that and I grin at her. I get the pants and my boxers off before I pick her up and I lay down. I go right back to eating her out as I hold her onto my face. Her moans were muffled as her thighs hugged my face but I can still hear them. I groan into her when I feel her finally get to work on me. As one hand held her down on my face the other gave her ass a soft slap and grope. I went a little slow eating her out as I wanted us to cum together so I was gonna wait till I was close.

I can feel her hips grinding on my face as I push my tongue inside her just to drink her juices. I get some of her juices on my fingers and rub her asshole a little. I just tease her with it as my tongue licks her inner walls. I hear her pushing my cock deeper into her mouth as she would gag and spit all over my cock. The longer this lasts the more I wanna explode. I hold back to give her one large load into that hot mouth of hers. I pull away from her just for a moment.

"I'm close Sugar," I groan out.

I pull her in as close as I can, making sure she was tight to my face as I start to eat her the hell out. I hear and feel her screams of pleasure as I just go all out on her. When I feel her orgasm I finally release my cum into her mouth. 

When we finished I turned her around and we just lay there for a moment to calm down. I also wanted to watch her drink up my cum. I move her hair out of her face as we lay there. She cuddled into me and I just held her tight taking in the moment I'm having with my girl.

When all calmed down we got dressed in some sleep clothes and brought our food to the bedroom. I put on some Halloween horror movies for us to watch as we eat. I would steal a kiss when the movie was getting to a scary part just to tease her. It would make her jump and it would make me laugh. 

When finished I took the trash to the kitchen and then went back. I sat her between my legs and held her to my chest. We watched several movies till I noticed she was asleep. I turned the tv off and I lay down with her on top of me. I rubbed her back as she used my chest as a pillow. She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tightly. 

I rub the spot where her birthmark was on her lower back. I am thankful she had that and I knew about it or I would have never known who she was. I kiss the top of her head before I let sleep take me.