The Truth is told

His hands moved on my hips and gripped a little too tight and I flinched to the pain. He must have noticed that as he eased up his grip and softly rubbed my hips. I smile at how gentle he still is with me, well most of the time.

"When we got the news from your father you were missing, it didn't take me long to realize it was 'cause of me. I realized "marry" was not some game they meant for us to play. I felt so guilty so I shut down all my feelings never opening up to anyone. I never kept a relationship longer than 2 months. After a year of nothing, we held a funeral for you and your mom. I would visit every year on your birthday and the holidays. On the holidays I'd stop by with your favourite treat and place them on the grave they had for you."

"And those were?" I was so curious but I think I can guess.

"Sugarplum cookies haha, from the moment you could eat solid foods you loved them. You even tried to get me to eat them every time the holidays came. I hate sweets but the first holiday you weren't there I finally tried them and loved them. When I first saw you after saving you from that bomb I thought you were very beautiful. But at that point, I still had no clue who you were, even during most of your performance. I didn't know who you were till I saw that birthmark on your lower back when you were on the pole."

One of his hands softly moves to my lower back and rubs that spot where my birthmark is. I smile at his touch but blush bright red that he thought of me as beautiful. I was still shocked I pulled a mafia boss as hot as him.

"I fell in love with Sylvia the woman leaving letters and treats by my door but I wanted to protect Dalila. The fact you were both one and the same so making you mine was the best choice, like two birds and one stone. I get to love the person I want but at the same time, protect the one person I couldn't back then."

I felt the tears starting up again hearing that he fell in love with me that far back. I even loved the letters I got from him. Every singular one of those letters is in a shoebox under my back at the apartment.

"Y-you really thought I was beautiful with my hair looking like a purple mess? I didn't even know that birthmark was there till I think it was Damien or Marvin who pointed it out. It was that same day I was performing that they saw it and showed me a picture."

"It didn't help that it looked like you were naked under the shirt you had on. Also that I own one that was the exact same, yeah my mind was racing that day. It was that birthmark that had me and your father shocked you were alive. Haha, he couldn't look at you when he realized he was watching his own daughter." He chuckles.

"Thank you for reminding me that my own dad saw me dance like a damn stripper." I buried my face into his neck and screamed, it made him laugh. "I think there is something I should tell you. Um, so when I was kidnapped, that man did unspeakable things to me." He placed his fingers over my mouth to stop me.

"I know about that, I brought him to a secret location and tortured him for a while for doing that to my Sugarplum. He is also fucking dead so no need to worry about him anymore." I removed his fingers from my mouth and just held his hand.

"As you can tell I didn't keep the baby, I just couldn't be a single parent. There was no way I could raise a baby and have to start a new life at the same time. I hope you don't hate me for forgetting something like that," I looked at him.

"Never, you were scared and to have a baby because of that kind of thing is a valid reason. And why would I want you to keep a child with a disgusting man like him," He kisses my nose.

"Well um so after getting it done I asked how far along I was just being curious. This was like a week after getting free from him. I went to get a check-up and waited a week, thinking and going over if I wanted the baby or not. They said I was around 9 weeks give or take, Raidin it wasn't his baby, the baby was yours." I felt the tears starting up again.

I see his eyes widen looking from my eyes to my belly and back. He placed one hand on my belly, rubbing it softly. I see a small smile form on his face.

"Would you have kept it if you knew it was mine?"

"Yes, when I heard how far along I was I just went home and cried my eyes out. Even if I hated you back then I could not do that to OUR baby. I was just so scared it was that bastard's baby I didn't want to risk it." I look down and cry again feeling so bad.

"Would you want to marry me and have a family with me? In the future of course, right now is still a little too soon." He cups my face making me look at him as he wipes the tears away.

"YES, you dummy" I kiss him.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my body and pulled me close. He laid back on the bed pulling me on top of him not breaking that kiss. I felt his tongue lick my lips so I opened my mouth and let his tongue in, his tongue was gliding over my piercing. Oh, I couldn't hold back my moan feeling his tongue fill my mouth and play with my tongue. His hands glided over my back to my ass and got a good handful giving a gentle squeeze. We soon break from the kiss to catch our breath as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you and only you Sylvia."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped hearing him say that. It was a little strange hearing him call me by my name and not Sugarplum for once. My heart felt like it was gonna explode out of my chest. I knew I loved him but never said it not knowing if he did love me. Now it's confirmed and it made me the happiest and the tears started again.

"And I love you Raidin forever and always." I nuzzle my face into his neck as I then yawn. "I know you wanna have fun but can we just go to sleep? I'm really tired from all the dancing and running around."

"Sure we can, you get comfy while I get ready. Get into our cuddle position."

He gets up off the bed and places me down and I point to the bathroom. He gave me a quick kiss before he left for the bathroom. Of course, I had to check out my man as he walked away, always did look great in a suit. Oh, the twins are gonna be jealous when they hear he belongs to me and only me. I climb under the covers and lay down on my back as I wait for him. He soon walks out in nothing but his boxers and damns he has been working out a lot. He smirks, catching me eyeing him up and down.

"Happy New Year my little Sugarplum princess." He kisses my lips.

"Happy New Year my big sexy mafia Gummy Bear." I kiss him back before he walks around the other side of the bed.

He climbed into bed next to me under the covers. He lays on his side pushing his shoulder under my left arm as his head rests on my collarbone and shoulder. His right arm slides under my back as the other wraps around my waist. We loved cuddling like this no matter who was clinging to who. I nuzzle my head on top of his, feeling his soft hair. I placed small short kisses on his head while my left hand played with his hair. It didn't take me long to drift off to sleep with him here.