The group is back together

I spot Raidin offering me something from the corner of my eye and I look and it was my anklet. I snatched it from his hand and held it to my heart screaming happily.

"OMG it's safe ahhh, thank you." I lift my right foot up and put it back on.

When it was on I grabbed his arm and hugged it tightly.

"What do you mean by safe?" He raised a brow at me.

"I thought that asshole that kidnapped me stole it."

"So you didn't leave it with that note?"

"What no, when I calmed down enough I was gonna confront you. I was gonna hand it to you in person so you knew how much you hurt me. Well hehe kinda saw how that went."

"Well, I am happy it's back with you where it rightfully belongs." He smiles.

We made it back to my place not long after. Everyone goes to their rooms to drop off their bags so we can start the party. We get the music going, I'm on drinks, as the guys are on grill job, girls making the food. I was happy to be surrounded by the people I care about the most. Watching everyone having a fun time at my place was the best. When we all get a drink I raise a toast.

"Here are to the best friends I could ever ask for, a great brother and an amazing boyfriend." I give Raidin a side hug. "Thank you all for standing by my side all these years and here for even more amazing years to come."

"Good thing we are staying the night so we can get drunk all we want," Marvin said, knocking back his drink.

"Ok and before I get too drunk I need to go get my kids from my boss, I'll be back." I chuckle.

"YOUR WHAT?" Raidin shouts, making everyone laugh.

"Hahaha, you'll see, no one tell him." I rushed out of the house and went to the jeep.

Over the month I was gone I did see them while at work and everything. I took the 15-minute drive to my boss's place and got Cookie and King. I get them in the jeep first then their things. I thank my boss again for watching them before heading out. I stop to get some coffee for everyone then head back home. Coffee in hand, the dogs by my side and we go to the door. Damien opens up the door and the dogs rush inside sniffing everyone's legs.

"These are my kids, Cookie my Aussiepom and King my Utonagan." I grin at Raidin that gives a sigh of relief.

"He was threatening us with his gun wanting us to tell him what you meant," Marvin said as he was wheezing from laughing so hard.

"That was so evil, Sugarplum." He tries to be mad but I can see him holding a laugh back.

We all just started having a blast welcoming the new year all together again. All of us were having fun playing video games and drinking. Raidin had me close by or in his lap as he didn't want me to be far away from him. I enjoyed it as I didn't want to be away from him at all. Cookie and King were taking their time getting used to Raidin as they did with everyone else. They would come up and sniff him and walk away, they would do this over and over.

After a few rounds of video games, I saw it was snowing outside. I get my winter clothes on and run outside to the backyard. Cookie and King follow behind me so I start playing with them around the yard. Everyone else joined and we all broke out into a snowball fight. I laugh and run around as I dodge snowballs. I spot Raidin sprinting right for me so I make a break for it. He was much faster than I was so he caught me and we fell into the snow laughing.

"I love you so much Sugarplum." He attacks my face with kisses.

"I love you too, Raidin." I smile and kiss his face back.

But I soon get attacked with wet kisses from King and Cookie. I burst out laughing as they licked my face and I couldn't get away as Raidin was on top of me. We got the dogs off me and we got back to our feet. We all messed around for a few more hours in the snow before we all got cold. We head inside to get warm with some coffee and hot chocolate. We all sat in the living room cuddling each other as we watched movies. I sat in Raidin's lap as always holding his hands in mine.

"Hey, I want to tell you something," I whisper into Raidin's ear.

"Hmm?" He raises a brow at me and moved his eyes from the TV to me.

"I love you," I whisper and kiss his cheek.

A big smile creeps onto his face, "And I love you my bella susina da zucchero."

We all stayed up late partying and drinking till we all went to bed at like 3 am. Everyone wished each other a good night and went to our rooms. Raidin and I got ready and cuddled up to one another. His hands one rubbing my back the other squeezing my ass.

"What are you wanting to do? Like I want you to move in with me and I don't mean the apartment across the hall."

I blush hearing him asking me to move in with him. "I'd love to move in with you. I really wanna keep the house here, it's a nice town and the people are amazing. Maybe this can be like a vacation home or if we all plan on going on a trip outside the city."

"Haha sure sounds like a perfect idea, if there is anything you want to change about this place tell me. I have no problem making this place perfect for us and our future family. I do have something I need to bring up and sooner is better than later."

"What is it?"

"Do not freak out ok, just hear me out. I have to go back to Italy in a week..."