Starting a new life

I get on the highway and just drive till the sun rises and I stop about an hour out of the city at a used car dealership. I got out and walked into the little office but it was more like a shed.

"What can I do for you little missy?" He grinned and gave me mega creep vibes.

"I wanna sell my car and get something else," I pointed to the car, oh did his mouth drop seeing the car I had.

"Deal," He shook my hand right away. "Take whatever car you want so take your time looking around."

I took a year-old model Wrangler and he gave me the rest of the money that the car was worth in cash. I let him keep some money to keep this down and that I was never here. He looks like a sleazeball so I bet he would have without pay but whatever.

"If anyone asked about the person that sold you the car just tell them I was a fat old man. Please darling," I try to be flirty even though he made me want to throw up.

"For a sexy bitch like you, sure," He winks and leaves for his hut.

I hopped in and was off to the nearest gas station just to filler up as she was running low. I fill her up all the way and go to pay inside. I go inside grabbing some snacks for my travel before paying for the gas. I hand them the money when I spot an ad for a house behind the cashier.

"Hey, can I see the ad for the house right behind you?" I point to the flyer.

"Sure thing," They said, taking it down and passing it to me.

"Thank you so much," I give them a smile and walk to the car climbing in.

The ad is for a cute house and the photos look amazing. I put the address into the GPS and it was another hour out of the city. I put everything down on the passenger seat and started the drive to the area the house was. It was a nice dive but fuck I was freezing even with the heat on as all I have on is a nightdress.

I stop at a store and buy panties, a bra, a hoodie, pants, socks and shoes quickly. I go to the bathroom after paying and put the bra and panties on along with the socks, pants and shoes. I felt warmer already, I tossed that damn nightgown in the trash before getting the hoodie on.

I left and found the realtor that was selling the house and I asked to see it. They said sure and so we both headed out to look at the property. I followed them to the property, it was right on the main road and close to everything. We walked inside and she showed me everything.

2000 sq ft, 5 plus 1 bedroom bungalow on a 70-foot wide lot. Very open floor plan with lots of natural light, sunken family room, breakfast nook with 6-foot patio door. The large master bedroom has an ensuite with a deep soaker tub and a 10 x 9 walk-in closet. I was in love and for only 449,500, I was sold.

"Please can you put the house on hold? I really love it, I just need to talk to my bank. I'll even pay over asking, an even 500k just to keep it on hold," I begged her as I really wanted it.

"Sure I can do that, the house has been vacant for a few years and I really want it gone. You know how to contact me and we'll get everything settled," She offered her hand to me.

I take her hand, "Thank you so much."

This house just went onto the market again yesterday but no one showed up to the open house. It took a little while since I had to get new everything from cards to a driver's license. After a week of talking with my bank, I was able to buy the house and move in right away. I got a bed frame, mattresses, sheets and pillows first as I am gonna need to sleep. Next was getting cable and internet in the house so I started calling and looking into the best deals.