A white Christmas

I squeeze his hand tight as he goes full force shoving every inch of his tongue inside me. I threw my legs and wrapped them around the back of his head as I screamed at the top of my lungs. As I orgasm he kept eating me out and rubbing my clit. My thighs were hugging his head tight as I just shook from pleasure. 

He soon slowly eased up letting me come back down from that high. He lays me back down on the ground as I breathe heavily, I just lay there panting trying to relax. I soon pull him down to me as the wind is freezing cold on my hot skin.

"Oh want more, Sugarplum?" I can hear the lust in his voice.

"I'm nearly butt-ass naked and it's winter, I'M FREEZING COLD DOWN HERE."

"Haha ok, let's get you dressed and warmed up."

He got off me so I rushed to get dressed but my clothes were cold so it didn't help. The second I was done getting dressed I ran to him and clung to his warm body. He grabbed his hoodie and started to put it on me. Once it was on I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He just chuckles looking down at me in his lap.

"You are downright adorable Sugarplum," He kisses my nose.

"I don't know if I need a cold shower after that or a warm shower cause I'm cold."

He bursts out laughing as he rubs his hands up and down my back to warm me up.

"We can take a shower or bath together when we go back home."

"Sounds perfect, I can feel you on me right now. Would you like some help here?" I grind my hips on his bulge.

Grinding on him was turning me on again and I started to stutter my breath. My hips were now moving on their own as I just moaned out, it was like I lost control of my body. I hold him tight as I have another orgasm just from grinding on him. I could feel him twitching under me and it was not helping.

"Naughty Sugarplum getting yourself off just by grinding your hips on my bulge wow." He grabs my hips and makes me start grinding on him again.

"D-damn it, I w-was trying to tease yooooou. Oh, fuck no I c-can't go another r-round, l-let me get you off f-for once."

"Only if you really want to, I'll never force you to do that." He let go of me, he leaned back a little resting on his hands.

I slowly get off him and lay between his legs as I work to get his pants undone. I was so nervous as I had never done this before. When I get the button and zipper down I reach in and pull him out from his boxers, I go wide-eyed. I just couldn't look away as I held it in my hand feeling the heat coming off it. He has to be at most like 7-8 inches, maybe even pushing 9.

"Like what you see, Sugarplum and is it big enough for you?" He just grins.

"U-um to be totally honest with you, I have never done this before. I mean all of this, I've never been with someone so what I'm trying to say is, I'm a virgin. You're the first person I've ever done this with."

"I'm happy to be your first," He holds my cheek in one hand. "We can take this slow, go at a speed you want and don't push yourself for my needs."

"Thanks for being so understanding."

I smile and kiss his palm as I go back to what I was going to do. I lean forward placing soft gentle kisses all along his shaft feeling him throbbing on my lips. My face felt so hot while doing this, I just hope it felt good for him. I stuck my tongue out, placed it on the side of his cock and slowly licked all the way to his tip. I eased him into my mouth till I hit the point of gagging. I look up at him seeing a big smile on his face as he rubs his thumb on my cheek.

I start to move my head back and forth being mindful of my teeth so I don't hurt him. I keep looking up at him as I slowly bob my head back and forth on him. He would grab something from the food and pop it into his mouth. As I got back and forth I would also twist my head from side to side, hoping it felt good. My tongue slowly wiggles along with him as I push him inside my mouth. 

His groans were getting louder so I started to go a little faster. I use my hand to work the rest of his length and to keep him warm. I close my eyes as I push a little more of him into my mouth making me gag all over him. I kept the pace I was going with my mouth and hand moving in opposite directions. I can hear his breathing picking up. His cock was just throbbing, twitching and dripping precum into my mouth.

"That's it Sugarplum just a little more, I'm so close."

I opened my eyes looking up as he was looking down at me already. I give him a wink as I go as fast as I can, wanting to let him feel pleasure. It didn't take long for him to finally reach his climax. I soon felt my mouth fill with his cum. It was a little bitter and very salty as it filled my mouth. When I felt him slowly stop I pull off and sit on my knees not knowing what to do with the cum.

"Haha, you can spit it out or swallow it if you want to."

I didn't want to be a quieter so I did my best to swallow it all, it was a struggle as it was thick and just so salty. When I got the last little bit down I opened my mouth showing I swallowed it all. He chuckled and grabbed a strawberry and offered it to me. I leaned over and took a big bite of the berry and it was so yummy and sweet. As I ate the berry he put himself back into his pants.

"You did an amazing job, Sugarplum, thank you." He pulls me in for a kiss.

"Happy to please my big sexy Gummy Bear," I grin.

We took time to eat our food and it was nice. We cuddled as we would feed each other some of the food. I didn't want the moment to ever end just watching the city move on.