Missing for 3 days

Sylvia's POV:

Call after call and text after text nothing for 3 days I grew more and more scared. I was pacing back and forth in the break room, my phone in hand as I freak out worried he was hurt or worse. I put it back in my purse and went out to the bar as I had to start my shift. Put on a fact smile trying to act like I'm scared for Raidin's well-being. Damien knew my fear even when I tried to hide it from him. I can never hide my emotions from him as he always knows.

I try to listen to the music as I make drinks for the customers. I made drinks for 4 hours and I was nearly on my break time. When Marvin came in and grabbed me from behind the bar and started to drag me out of the venue hall. I tried asking where he was taking me in a hurry but he said nothing.

We stood outside one of the premium VIP rooms and he started to fix my hair. He opened the door and shoved me inside making me stumble inside. I turned around trying to leave but he blocked the door.

"What the hell Marvin?"

I slam my fists into the door pissed as to why he would lock me in here. I sigh and reach for the lights turning them on. Sighing again as I turned around and I screamed seeing Raidin there with roses.

"Hello, Sugarplum," He said with a big smile.

I didn't know if to be mad or happy to see him. I tried so hard to be mad at him but damn it he's too cute right now for me to be mad. I chose happiness so I ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

I heard the distinct grunt that he was in pain and a lot of it. I have jumped into his arms a few times before and he never grunts. I lean back and rip open his button-down shirt seeing bruises and bandages. These were far worse than the others I'd seen before. I jump down looking at the damage.

"Don't ask."

"How can I not ask, you're hurt and really badly hurt. You should be resting and not here," I say clearly worried as I look at the bandages wondering what the hell happened.

"I know but I knew you'd be worried so I had to see you first," He picked me up and sat down on the couch with me in his lap. "I'm so sorry Sugarplum I would have contacted you sooner but my phone got trashed. I had to get a new one and I did call but you were working so I knew I had to come."

"You scared me so badly by not calling or texting me for three days. I was starting to think the worst had happened," I felt the tears filling my eyes.

He whips them away with his thumbs, "I'll make it up to you I swear, just sit here with me for now."

"But I have work, I'm only on break for only 30 minutes right now."

"I'll pay Marvin back and pay you but for right now I need my Sugarplum."

He pulled me in for a kiss as his hands went straight for my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck carefully as I didn't want to hurt him more. I missed his lips so badly, I needed him but I can't let him hurt or over-exert himself for my needs. We were in that lip lock for a long time as his hands explored my body. The second I felt his hand trying to get my jeans off I stopped him before he got them undone.

"Hey no, you need to heal so no fun till you are fully healed." I make sure to tell him with a stern tone as I do my pants back up fully.

"Come on Sugarplum I can tell you want me to," He grins rubbing his hand on my crotch.

'Crap he already knew my body well in a short amount of time,' I shake my head. "NO, you are not getting anything till this body is healed and I am putting my foot down." I cross my arms and bite my tongue to not moan to his touch.

He sighs, "Fine but you're gonna be my nurse this entire recovery."

"Always am, now you better go home and I'll be there when I get off ok. You better be in bed resting when I walk through that door, mister." I poke his chest where I see has no injuries.

"Yes, nurse Sugarplum."

He gives me one last long deep kiss as one hand gropes my ass and the other my chest. I can feel his need for me but he NEEDS to rest or I'll beat his ass next. We spend the rest of my break kissing and cuddling as I softly massage his sore muscles. He moaned and groaned saying he was loving the massage.

When my break was up we both left the room so I can go back to work. Marvin was standing outside the hall and gave the both of us smirks as I fixed my lipstick and he fixed his shirt. Raidin had lipstick all over him, I offered him makeup remover but he refused it.

"Shut up, nothing happened." He didn't have to say anything for me to know what he was thinking.

"I didn't say anything and really because from here it looks like you two had a lot of fun in there." He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.

I flick his nose, "He's hurt so nothing happened and I'm off to finish my shift. You go home now and rest.... Don't roll your eyes at me, mister." I didn't even have to turn around to know he did it.

"How did you?" Raidin said, shocked.

'Knew it,' I grin that I know him well too.

I went back to work as he must have left since I didn't spot him walk into the hall after Mavin entered. I smiled when he went home but now all shift I was worried about what he did for a job. Would this job hurt him even more or would it kill him? The fact he drove all the way here with those injuries is concerning to me. I got through my shift with no problems and everyone was happy.