Just the way you Are

Today was me Jimmy and I's 2 year anniversary. He was taking me out to some delicious Italian restaurant. I wore a knee length black skater dress with matching black heels. Jimmy texted me saying he was on his way to pick me up. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa. I began to watch TV when I heard my doorbell rang. I went up to the door and opened it. Jimmy appeared with a big smile on his face.
"Hey." I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss.
"Hey uh can I use your bathroom?"
"Sure as long as you flush." I said jokingly attempting to make him laugh.
He chuckled and went down the hallway to the bathroom. I turned off the TV and grabbed my purse. A few minutes later he came back out.
"Ready?" He asked and I smiled.
I looked down and noticed Jimmy was wearing his usual leather mittens.
I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug. He laughed and hugged me back.
"What was that for?"
I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes.
"Jimmy-" I sighed motioning to his mittens. He pulled away but I grabbed his hands again.
"You don't have to worry about what other people think of you. You're family loves you, and I love you. That's all that matters." I said.
He gave me a weak smile and looked at his hands.
"Uh we should go. We'll be late for the reservations." Jimmy said walking out the door.
I followed behind him and we got into the car. I was humming along to the radio and stealing glances at Jimmy. We finally arrived and Jimmy turned off the car. He slid off his mittens and put them into the glove department. I smiled at him but he avoided my eye contact. We got out the car and walked inside the restaurant. I held onto Jimmy's hand just to assure him he'd be alright. We got seated immediately into a booth. There were menus already on the table so we started to look through it. A few moments later a waitress came over to our table.
"Hello Im Abigail and Ill be you server for today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" She said in an annoying perky voice.
"Yeah can I have a pink lemonade?" I asked.
"Sure and for you sir?" She asked politely.
As Jimmy was speaking her eyes averted to his hands. She was just staring at them and not paying any attention to what he said.
"Did you get that?" I asked her.
"I'm sorry sir can you repeat that?"
"Uh I said I'll have the same as her." Jimmy said slightly annoyed.
She smiled and walked away.
Jimmy leaned back in his chair and put his hands under the table.
"Just ignore her Jimmy." I said but he just ignored me.
The waitress came back with our drinks and she put Jimmy's on the table and she did the same to me. But when she put mine down there was a slip of paper underneath it. I careful skid it from underneath the cup carefully so Jimmy wouldn't see. I picked it up and read what it said.
'what the hell, are you out in public with him as a science project? Or are you taking out your unfortunate brother for dinner?'
I felt so angry after reading that note. How dare she?!
"What did the paper say?" Jimmy said making me jump.
"Nothing. It was just a napkin." I said holding the paper in my hand.
"Y/N I saw it."
"She just gave me her number. I guess she's got feelings for me or something." I said taking a sip of my lemonade.
Jimmy reached over the table and took the note out of my hands.
"Jimmy don't." I said but he already started to read it. When he finished he looked at me and crimped up the paper and but inside his juice. He got up and walked out of the restaurant. Great.
The waiter came back with her stupid notepad.
"Are you ready to order?" She asked in her fake perky voice.
I stared at her angrily and picked up both Jimmy's and my cup. I then poured both of them on her head making sure the all the ice hit her.
I grabbed my bag and started to walk away.
"Oh and by the way that's my awesome boyfriend you bitch. And I am sooo not paying for that."
I walked out of the restaurant and I went to the car. Jimmy was sitting his the front seat with his hands on the wheel. I sat in the car and closed the door behind me. I looked over and noticed Jimmy had his mittens back on.
"Jimmy-"
"Leave it Y/N."
"No Jimmy I'm not gonna leave it. I ruined out anniversary. If I hadn't asked you to take them off then this wouldn't have happened."
"It's not you're fault Y/N. It's mine. I
wish I could be the perfect guy for you and I wish I could take you out like a normal boyfriend could. But I can't. And I'm sorry." I looked at Jimmy shocked at what he just said.
"You can't be serious." I said with a straight face making Jimmy face me confused.
"Wha-"
I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and forcefully kissed him. Jimmy unbuckled his seatbelt and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Take these shits off." I said yanking his mittens off and throwing them in the back seat. I grabbed Jimmy's hands and pulled them up to my face. I slid my tongue into his mouth. He did the same to me and we were just making out in the car. I climbed over and sat on his lap and started to peel of his jacket but I accidentally hit my elbow on the steering wheel making the horn beep. We both started to laugh and I kissed him one last time.
"Jimmy. You're the most perfect guy in this world. And don't ever think otherwise." I said seriously staring into his eyes.
"Damn Jimmy love you." I said.
"I love you to Y/N."
"Are you angry?"
"No."
"Well I poured our lemonade all over her head so..."
"You did not!"
"Oh but I did."
We started to laugh again and Jimmy started up the car. He started to drive and we just jamming out to the radio. Looks like we eating from the drive thru tonight.