When You Cry

Hey guys I've decided to try and do preferences again. Tell me what you think!! Enjoy!!!❤️

Evan- Evan would pull you into a tight hug and run your back softly. He wouldn't say a word while you broke down. He'd just be there to hold you and let you pour your feelings out.

Tate- Tate would sit next to you and ask you what happened. You would just ignore him and try to stop crying, but you never did. Tate would try and say a joke to make you laugh but he always failed. You'd smile through your tears at how he was trying to make you feel better. You two would end up laying down together with him being the big spoon.

Kit- You had recently got put into the asylum because your parents thought you were suicidal. You sat in the break room on one of the sofas and cried softly into your hands. Everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves. Either playing checkers or dancing to the horrible tone of Dominique (I think that's how you spell it lol). Kit would come over and sit next to you and you'd look at him for a second and put your face back into your hands.
"Hey. I know this place is a living hell. And I hate to say it, but eventually you'll get used to it." He'd say as you took your face out f your hands and looked at him once again. He'd look at you and smile while he fiddled with a cigarette with his fingers. "Want a drag?"
Kyle: Kyle would start to freak out thinking it was something he had done to you. You try to explain to him what happened, but end up a crying mess. Eventually Kyle shuts up and pulls you into hug telling you it's ok and to stop crying.

Jimmy- Jimmy's heart would break whenever he say you cry. Especially if he didn't no the reason why. His insecurities for his hands always got the best of him and he'd think either he's the reason for your tears or someone kept taunting you for you guy's relationship. You'd tell him he's not the problem you just had a bad day and a huge weight would lift of his shoulders. He'd shower you with hugs and kisses and wouldn't stop being clingy until you were 100% okay.

James- Whenever you would cry, James would make you cry even more. He wouldn't mean to though. He'd bombard you with questions asking what they did to you or who made you cry or if somebody hurt you. You'd try to explain to him what happened but he'd throw a huge fit and go on about how he was going to murder anyone who laid a single finger on you. You appreciated his concern, even though his way of handling things was pretty harsh and violent. But you wished he would take a breath and calm down.