Your first kiss

Evan: You and Evan have been dating for two weeks now. You really liked him and he liked you too. Today he was taking you out on a date. You guys were gonna go to the movie theaters and dinner. You guys saw Thr Gallows together. The whole time you grabbed to his arm with every occasional scream. After he took you out to get something to eat. He held your hand as you guys walked to the car. He drove you home and you guys were just talking. He walked you to your doorstep as you rang the doorbell. It was awkward as you waited for someone to answer.
"Hey uh I just wanted to thank you for taking me out." You said trying to break the silence.
"Thank you for coming." He said and you both chuckled slightly.
You started to look around and you noticed all the stars in the sky.
"There's a lot of stars out." Evan said making small talk.
"Yeah"
Evan stepped slightly closer to you and faced him. He slowly began to move in closer to you.
"What are you doing?" You asked him, his eyes never leaving yours.
"Uh I was just uh I'm sorry I thought-" 
You cut him off by standing on you're tippy toes and placing you're lips on his. He placed his hands on your waist and you stood there enjoying the kiss. You landed back on your feet breaking the kiss. He smiled at you and you smiled back. Just then the front door swung open and you both looked. Your mother stood in the doorframe with a goofy grin on her face.
"Oh mom." You said awkwardly.
"I hope you guys had fun." My mom said smiling at me and Evan.
"I did Mrs.Y/L/N. And I had an amazing time with Y/N." Evan said smiling.
He started to walk off tour porch and started to walk to your car. You waved to him and he waved back.
"I totally did not see you guys kiss." My mom said smiling.
"Mom!" I gasped
Tate: You and Tate were just hanging out in your room. You skipped school without your parents knowing. You guys were just talking and watching TV. You were cuddling and laughing along to your favorite show. Tate sat up making you're head move from his chest into his lap. You looked at him and he started to play with his fingers.
"Whats the matter Tate?"
"Nothing." You didn't want to keep on asking so you stopped. You laid back down but he continued to stay where he was.
"Please talk to me Tate?"
"Why do you hang out with me?" You were shocked but answered anyways
"Because your my friend. And a super awesome fun person." You smiled at him but he still wouldn't look at you.
"Your the only person who hangs with me. Or the only who talks to me. I have issues Y/N. Im not normal."
"Thats good. Normal people scare me."
He looked at you and you grabbed his hand. He finally returned the smile. You laid on his lap and he relaxed a little bit. You guys were watching Tv when you had to use the bathroom. You got up and went when you came back you say on the bed next to Tate.
"I like you Y/N."
You smiled. He grabbed your cheeks and moved in as you did the same. You were inches apart when he slapped you really hard and began to run away. Just kidding, he kissed you and you kissed him back.