That's what you're Wearing 2

"I'd love to tag along with you guys!" Evan smiled at me and I smiled back. I turned around and Jamie stared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.
"Amy are you coming?"
Amy looked at Evan and then looked at Jamie.
"Nah I'm good." She said and walked out the door.
Evan walked out to his car and as I followed behind I felt someone pull me back in.
"What the hell are you doing?" Jamie spat.
"Well I was walking but-"
"Why are you coming Y/N?!"
"Because I was invited Jamie." I said back to her. Before she could respond I walked to Evan's car and sat in the back seat. Jamie came and sat in the front and Evan began to drive off.
"So Y/N, having fun back there?" Jamie giggled.
"Not really actually. Theres nothing I could do back here besides sit." She rolled her eyes and continued to flirt with Evan.
Why did I come anyways? What the hell was I trying to prove?
"Are you sure its ok Y/N came Evan. Like it might be weird with 3 people together."
"Its cool Jamie. The more people the better when you play laser tag."
"Laser tag?" Jamie scoffed.
This is gonna be hilarious.
"Yeah. Remember, I told you my uncle works there and we could play for free."
Jamie stared at him with big eyes. I laughed at her and she turned around and gave me the death stare.
"So let me get this straight. We're going to play laser tag. You know, where we run around, and point the laser gun thingies at each other?" Jamie asked in disbelief.
"That's what laser tag is Jamie." Evan stated which caused me to chuckle again.
Jamie leaned back in her chair, clearly annoyed. She thought he was taking her to a restaurant or something. Ha. Stupid bitch.

Jamie's POV

This is was beyond embarrassing. I was completely over dressed. I put on my best dress and heels for Evan and we're going to play laser tag. Y/N sat in the back seat with black jeans and a gray T shirt and converses. Evan wore jeans and a plain Shirt. They were both dressed properly to run around. I wasn't. I don't know why Y/N even came. She doesnt even like Evan. And he sure as hell doesn't like her. So why she decided to third wheel on our date? I don't know but we were seriously gonna discuss it. I noticed Evan kept looking in the rear view mirror. He was looking at Y/N. I don't know why, I'm clearing sitting right next to him.
Evan pulled into the parking lot which was almost filled with cars. We got out the car and Evan went to the back seat to open the door for Y/N, leaving me to get out on my own.
She smiled and thanked him and he smiled back. I need to start a conversation to bring the attention back to me.
"So, is laser tag fun?" I looked at Evan as we walked.
"I always used to come here with my dad!" Y/N shouted with a big smile.
"Really? Then you should be really good at this. But never better than me of course."
"Haha really Evan? I could kick your ass in laser tag anytime of the day." She said trying to sound cool.
It suited her, but she usually doesn't talk like that.
They continued to have their stupid conversation and Evan completely avoided my questions. It was as if I was third wheeling on my own date. We walked inside and I really wasnt sure where we were going, so I just followed Evan. He started to speak to this man who I was guessing is his uncle. He than lead us to the entrance of the laser tag maze room. There were assistants that were helping us put our gear on. Evan was still speaking to Y/N. I was getting pretty annoyed. A loud buzzer went off and the doors opened. Y/N already ran inside as well as Evan. Leaving me to trail behind.
Your POV
I ran inside to find the best hiding spot first. I went somewhere well hidden. But somewhere in the corners so it'll be an easy shot. I had my gun aimed out ward so that anyone who ran past me would get tagged. I noticed Evan walk past me, so i pointed my laser to the yellow stickers on his vest. One of them began to turn red. He began to look around to see who shot him. He looked so confused and clueless it made me laugh. I quickly covered my mouth but Evan turned to my direction. I began to run as fast as I could but I felt my vest vibrate. I had gotten tagged, but still ran.
As I ran i looked back to see if Evan was close behind. But I ran face first into someone. The impact sent me backwards and I fell on my butt. I looked up and it was Jamie.
"I'm sorry." I said as I got up, but she shoved me purposely, almost making me fall again.
"What the heck Jamie?"
"Why are you here?" She questioned me
"Like I said before. I was invi-"
"Yeah, out of pity. You're ruining my chances with Evan!" She screamed in my face
"Yeah well what about mine!?" I shouted equally as loud. She stared at my face, then she laughed in it. I regretted what I said immediately and grew small. I was embarrassed and held my head down.
"Now it all makes since. You think you have a shot at him?"
I stayed silent as she began to laugh again.
"Evan doesn't want you. And he never will. You are so pathetic you know that Y/N? You are so idiotic for even considering the fact that he'll even take a second look at you." She shouted at me.
Her words were hurting me and killing that little bit of confidence I had.
"You're lucky that you're even associated with me. If it weren't for me, people wouldn't even know you existed. So why don't you go find someone who wants you, and stop trying to mess up what we have."
I was always a sensitive person, and Jamie knows that. So her saying those things to me made my eyes water. Evan jumped in front of us with his gun. We both looked at him and he just stared back.
"Are we in time out?" He asked.
I unbuckled my vest and placed my laser gun on the floor. I then walked out of the maze and went to the bathroom. I refused to let myself cry over Jamie. I couldn't let her get to me. But it was much easier to let the words punch me then me using my strength to fight back. I decided to wait in the bathroom until the game was over. I couldn't go home because I didn't have a car. And there was no way I was asking Evan to take me home. There was a knock on the bathroom door. There were more than one stall so I don't know why they were knocking. The door slightly opened, but I couldn't see their face because my stall was closed.
"Y/N?" Someone called out. And that someone was Evan.
I opened my stall a little and poked my head out.
"Yes?" My voice cracked a little. I hated that. When I held in my cries, it was hard for me to speak.
"What happened?"
"You know, I ate a bad burrito for lunch and-" I said, my voice making it evident I was beginning to cry.
"No Y/N. Come here."
I sighed but didn't come out.
"Y/N please." Evan begged.
I reluctantly got out of the stall and walked over to him outside of the bathroom.
"What happened?"
"Nothing Evan."
"Y/N." I avoided eye contact with him but his eyes still stared at my face.
"Why did you invite me... Evan?" I stared back at him.
He was quiet and just stared at me. He then put his hand on my cheek and stared at me. I started to lean in but he turned away.
"Great." I whispered.
I started to walk back into the bathroom until Evan grabbed my hand. I turned around and his lips met mine. He put his hands on my face and I wrapped mine over his neck. We walked away from the door, our lips never detaching. He sat me onto the sink and stepped in between my legs. I pulled him closer into me to deepen the kiss. We continued to make out until the door opened to reveal a mother and her daughter.
"Mommy. What are they doing?" The little girl asked.
Evan's face turned red as we stared at them. I then jumped of the sink and walked out of the bathroom and Evan did the same.
"That was nice." Evan said.
"What about Jamie?"
"I don't like Jamie Y/N. I like you. I only asked Jamie out so I could...uh make you jealous."
I stared him with shock.
"Jamie is a cool girl, but she's not my type. You are."
I smiled at him not really knowing what to say.
He tilted my chin up towards his face and kissed me. This time it wasn't a desperate kiss, it was a sweet one.
"What the hell is going on?!" A voice shouted.
I broke the kiss to see Jamie standing there with her heels in her hands.
"You stupid slut!" Jamie shouted at me.
"Hey!" Evan yelled. To be honest, it scared me.
"Do not speak to Y/N like that."
"You're actually defending her!" Jamie laughed. She talked as if I wasn't standing right there.
"Yes i am. And guess what Jamie, I like Y/N and she likes me too. I never thought of you more than a friend. So shut up and leave her alone." Jamie was quiet.
She had nothing else to say.
Evan grabbed my hand and began to walk towards the door.
"Well where are you going?" Irma shouted at us.
"Away from here. And you can ask someone else for a ride. Bitch."