Evan meet Tate 1

Dedicate to skylines-and-mirrors    Thanks for all the support and being such an awesome person!!!❤️

1994
Everything was happening in slow motion. Some officers were holding me and Constance back. I was screaming and sobbing as I watched Tate's body lay limply on his bedroom floor with blood oozing out of his precious body. I fell to my knees and cried hard as I clutched onto my stomach. The same stomach that held my baby, our baby.
An officer picked me up and tried to drag me out of the room.
"Tate!" I screamed and desperately tried to get back into the room.
I pushed past the officers and ran towards Tate's dead body. I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug and cried into his bloody chest. A bunch of officers yanked me away from him and dragged me out of the room. I was fighting them, and pounding on their chests.
"He didn't pull out a gun!! He was obviously troubled! Why'd you kill him!!! You don't even know why he did it!!!" I shouted at them in between cries.
Everyone who was inside the house got pushed out. As I was forced outside, I was greeted by crowds of people. There were news reporters and cameras everywhere and people crying as if they knew Tate. I was trying to get past all the people as careful as possible so I wouldn't hurt our baby. About a few blocks of walking, I finally made it to an empty place. I sat against an old building and cried.
I knew Tate was troubled, but I always helped him get through his rough patches. What he did today was horrible and deranged. I thought we told each other everything, but this accident happened out of he blue. He told me about his dreams, but I had no idea he would actually act it out by killing a bunch of innocent students. I watched cars drive past me for about 10 minutes now. I was so close to jumping in front of one so I could die and be with Tate forever. But I knew I couldn't do that, I had to stay alive  for the baby growing inside me. Tate was so excited when he found out I was pregnant. Everyone else thought I was a whore and I needed to get an abortion. But Tate was loving and calm about it. Whenever I came over to his house, we'd lay together and talk. He'd kiss my stomach and try to feel the baby's kicks. We found out the baby was a boy, and Tate said he wanted his name to be Evan. As much as I wanted to end my life right now, I wasn't going to. Not for my own benefit, but for Tate and Evan. I put my head in my lap and cried my heart out. I listened to the cars zoom by and my own sobs and hiccups.
Present day. (2011)
"Evan are you almost ready!" I yelled as I placed his breakfast on the kitchen table.
He then came running down the stairs, his shaggy hair bouncing against his forehead.
"Jesus mom I'm not quick sliver." He mumbled.
"I heard that. Hurry and eat your breakfast." I said to Evan as he sat down and took a bite out of his pancake.
He pulled out his phone and started to play around on it. I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked just like Tate. There were very minor differences but he looked just like him.
"Is there something on my face?" Evan asked.
"No baby. I'm sorry...you just look so much like your father."
"Mom I'm 17, you don't have to call me baby. And I never wanna be compared to my father, he was a psychopath."
"Don't talk about your father like that. He wasn't my crazy." I said sternly as I felt my eyes start to sting.
It's been almost 18 years since Tate died and I've never gotten over it.
"Sorry." Evan said as he looked at me.
I sniffled softly as I grabbed his hand.
"I'm sorry Evan. I just miss him." I said and he nodded.
To be honest, I never wanted Evan to know what Tate did. I kept it from him for the first 14 years of his life, but he somehow found out. And to this day, I no idea how.
"We have to go mom, I'm gonna be late for school and your gonna be late for work." Evan said as he put his plate in the sink.
I grabbed my keys and we both got into the car. Evan put his ear buds in his ear as I began to drive towards his school. About 15 minutes later, I arrived at his school.
"Have a nice day at school Evan! I love you!"
"I love you to." He replied as he kissed my cheek.
He shut the car door and ran across the street into his school building.
I sighed and began to drive towards my job, which I was not looking forward to. Everyday when I drove to my job, I had to drive past the famous 'Murder House'. Which was also the last place I stayed with Tate before he died. Which was also the same place I watched him die. I finally drove past the building and wiped some tears off my face. After Tate died, I used to always go the house and stay in his room after school. I remember the first time I saw Tate again. I was sitting in his empty room when he appeared out of no where scaring me half to death. That day was the most I cried in my life, besides the day Tate was murdered. He told me he didn't want me to cry or grieve over him. He told me not to visit the house anymore. But he said once Evan was born and turned 17, he wanted to meet him. Evan turns 18 in January, and we're already in the month of November. I really wanted Evan to meet Tate when he turned 17, but I was too scared for him. I still am scared.
I was awoken out of my thoughts by a loud horn beeping. I realized there was a line of cars behind me as I say in front of a green light. I took my foot off the break and began to drive towards my job. For everyone, today was just another busy day. But to me this was another agonizing day without my true love.
Hey guys! I'm really busy today but I wanted to have an imagine put for you. I wasn't able to finish this whole part today so u divided it in to parts. Part to comes either tomorrow or the next day. I love you guys so much thanks for all the support and I truly mean that. Stay flawless!!!❤️❤️❤️