Disorders 5

I've been living here for about 7 months now. Me and Tate have gotten closer and better friends. I woke up to my alarm going off and I reluctantly got out of bed. I showered and dressed myself, and went downstairs when I finished. Everyone was downstairs eating breakfast or scrambling around. You know, our normal morning routine. Constance was helping Adelaide, my dad was coming back and forth from upstairs, and Tate was casually eating his cereal, lost in his thoughts. I sat next him, earning a look from Constance.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked him smiling.
He didn't answer at first, he was just staring at his bowl.
"Tate?" I said slightly nudging him.
"Um yeah hey." He said looking at me.
"Did you say something?" He said again.
"Never mind. Meet you at your locker ok?"
"Ok" He said.
"My dad came downstairs and looked at me and Tate.
"Come on Y/N." He said walking out the door.
Ever since I ditched my dad to walk home with Tate, he's banned us from walking together. So he always drives me or picks me up.
I waved goodbye to Tate and followed my father. I've been getting better with my feelings lately. I haven't had any episodes, but that's mostly because of Tate. He's usually the one who calms me down if I get upset. Or he just simply talks to me if I'm lonely. But there's something wrong with him and I can tell. He's continuing to hangout with those stupid jocks and he's starting to become a little distant with me. Like he'll skip going to the library with me for lunch to go hang with them. Of course I don't say no to him because I don't want to seem like the obsessive girlfriend. But they were bad news and I just know it. After the long and awkward car drive, we finally arrived at school.  I got out the car and decided to skip breakfast.  I went to my locker and waited for him. I always arrive maybe 10 min before he does. The most is 15. I stayed at his locked and just waited for him. About 15 minutes later, breakfast was over and everyone started to make their way to homeroom. I decided to just wait by his locker. He was probably just running late or something. 5 minutes passed and the hall was basically clear. I texted Tate but he didn't answer. Another 15 minutes past and homeroom was over. I decided to just go to first period because Tate obviously wasn't coming. I went to my class and say in the back as usual. The teacher immediately began to ramble about stuff and I took out my notebook. I had been copying notes for a about 20 minutes when I had to use the bathroom. I raised my hand and asked. My teachers said yes so I went. As I was walking towards the bathroom I heard chuckles.
"Quiet dude you'll get all of us caught!" I heard someone whisper shout, followed by more chuckles. I followed the voices and came faced to face with Tate and his friends.
"Oh hey Y/N." He said laughing.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Skipping class. What do you think?" One of his friends said. I scoffed at him and brought my attention back to Tate.
"Yeah we're skipping." He said with little confidence.
"Wait, how long were you here."
"We've been hanging around since breakfast." Tate said nonchalantly.
"So you're telling me I stood at you're locker for half and hour and you just ignored me?"
"Don't be like that Y/N."
"Be like what Tate?! You completely ditched me and ignored me!" I said getting annoyed.
"I didn't think you'd  mind. I'm just hanging out with my friends."
"Those guys are not your friends Tate!"
"Who are you to tell me who my friends are?"
"Tate stop! I'm your friend. And friends don't ditch other friends!" I said shouting.
"Y/N calm down." Those are the 2 words I despise. And he should know that by now.
"Don't tell me to calm down Tate!" I yelled and he looked at me shocked.
"Look Y/N I'm sorry alright? Just stop shouting."
"Forget it Tate. Just hangout with your friends. They're so important to you right?" I said walking in the other direction.
I walked back to class and sat in my seat. I no longer had any interest in writing notes. After a few minutes the period ended and I went to my next class. Unfortunately Tate was going to be there but I'll just ignore him. I got to class early so I had to wait in line for the teacher to show up. As I was standing in line I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over and it was one of the girls who make fun of me.
"So where's your boyfriend. Did he run away?" She said laughing at her own joke.
"He's not my boyfriend." I simply stated looking in the other direction.
"Oh so he dumped you. Not a surprise right?"
"Can you shut up?" I yelled at her, causing people to look at me. I just faced her and ignored all the rude glances. The teacher finally arrived and we went inside. I sat in my usual seat but I was by myself this time. Of course, Tate didn't show up. The teacher was rambling on about math when Tate walked into the classroom.
"Do you have a pass?" Mr.Johnson asked.
"No."
"After school detention." He said as he continued to write in the board.
Tate sat next to me but I acted as if nobody was there.
"Y/N are you mad at me?" He said.
I just ignored him and continues to write in my notebook.
"Y/N."
He said quietly placing his hand on my knee. I didn't say anything, I just kept looking at the board. Tate's hand traveled up to my thigh. I whipped my head over to his direction, immediately making eye contact with him. He didn't say anything and neither did I. We just stared at each other, and Tate didn't move his hand. I snapped out of my trance and shoved his hand away from me.
" Y/N I'm so sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'd never purposely hurt you in any way. You're the most amazing and the most beautiful person I have ever met. And I'm not trying to raise your self esteem or anything. I truly
mean it." After Tate said that he faced forward and stopped paying any attention to me.
I couldn't help but feel the heat rush to my cheeks. I smiled to myself and looked down. I reached under the table and grabbed Tate's hand. He was surprised at first but he eventually held my hand too. We stayed like for the rest of class.
~end of the day~
I said goodbye to Tate as I went outside to get in my dad's car. He began to drive off to our home. Once we arrived he didn't park but just pulled up in front of the house.
"Why aren't you parking."
"I've got somewhere to go."
I didn't bother questioning him because it would just lead to an argument. I got out the car and pulled out my keys. I waved to him and went inside the house going up to my room. I opened the door to see someone standing there. I screamed which made the person turn around.
"So you're the new girl huh?" She said looking me up and down.
"Who are you and why are you in my room?" I said panicking a little.
"Calm down. I'm Violet." She said sitting on my bed.
"I've think I've heard your name about 5,000 times these past 6 months. But I've never got the chance to meet you in person." She said looking through my books and comics.
"Don't touch my things." I shouted at her which made her look up at me.
"I almost forgot you had issues. Just like Tate."
"How have you heard my name you stalker. And what do you know about Tate?"
"Ok, I know your name because I live here."
"No, I live here."
"I'm dead. Stuck in this house forever. And so is Nora and the rest of her twisted family." She said laughing.
"What are you-"
"Then there's the Harmon's, and Hayden, Tate-" She said counting her fingers.
"Wait. What do you mean the Langdon?"
"Whoops. Didn't mean for that to slip out." She said disappearing.
"Wait Violet where'd you g-"
"I'm here." She said appearing behind me making me jump.
"I'll wait for Tate to tell you himself. But don't get too attracted to the darkness, you'll get stuck in it for the rest of your life." She said disappearing again.
"Wait Violet! Come back!" I yelled but she didn't show up. I just sat on my bed and tried to put the pieces together.
She said Tate is dead and stuck in this house forever. But it doesn't make sense. He goes to school with me. He can't be dead, there's just no way. Violet basically said he was the darkness. How could she possibly know? She doesn't know Tate like I do. Or live with him, or forced to be family with him. We had to have a serious conversation when he gets home.
I promise too date sooner from now on. I'm now update long twice a week, no excuses. Make sure you vote and comment. Sorry for the sucky update bye. You guys must be thinking how can Tate leave the house if he's dead. Tbh I didn't even think of that when wrote this. So he can leave because he's awesome. Stay flawless!❤️❤️❤️