Why dont we go there 2

"What about Jessica?" I said finally breaking the silence
I was surprised at his words at first.
"Aren't you guys like...together?"
Kyle moved in closer and our faces were just inches apart.
"Yeah we're together, but I want you." He whispered.
I didn't know what was going to happen next. It was still dark in here and I couldn't tell what his next actions would be. I felt a hand on my cheek, followed by a pair of lips on mine. I hesitated at first, but I eventually started to kiss back. As we were kissing, I couldn't help but have negative thoughts go through my head. This is wrong, this is soooo wrong. I'm in a janitor's closet, making out with the school jock Kyle Spencer. Who is also the boyfriend to the head of the cheerleading squad, Jessica. Kyle stopped kissing me and there was an awkward silence.
"We missed 20 minutes of Art." He said laughing a little bit.
"Yeah, um.... I should probably get to class." I said reaching for the doorknob.
"Ok um, see you later Y/N." He said.
I opened the door and stepped out the closet. I turned around and made sure to close the door as quiet as possible. When I finished I turned around and screamed. I was face to face with Jessica. She was naturally taller than me, but her heels made her even taller.
"What are you doing?" She asked
"Um nothing"
"You just walked out of the janitor's closet. You were probably banging someone in there." She said laughing. I started to laugh with her, but it was a nervous laugh.
"Never Mind, no one would wanna tap that crusty ass." She said laughing without me this time.
No one but your boyfriend.
"I gotta go" I said to her and walked to art class. I felt her eyes on my back but I kept walking.
I sat in my usual seat in the back of the classroom. I started to draw in my sketchbook and just replayed what happened in my head over again. It felt like a dream, but it was very real. I heard footsteps, so I looked up and say Jessica. She was holding hands with Kyle. They sat at the table across from me. I looked over and met Kyle's eyes. I quickly turned around. I really didn't wanna look at him while he was holding hands with Jessica. I continued to draw when Jessica's giggles and annoying voice got awful quiet. I looked over and I saw Jessica sitting on Kyle's lap. They were making out. And Kyle seemed to enjoy it. It hurt me that just a few minutes his lips were on mine, not her's. And he can make her feel the same way he makes me feel. Kyle opened his eyes and he stared at me. I turned and looked at the ground. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kyle push her off of him.
"What's wrong babe?" She said kissing him again.
"Mr.Peters can I use the bathroom please?" I said. Mr.Peters nodded and I got up.
I walked out of the classroom, ignoring Kyle's eyes on me.
I was walking to the girls bathroom when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and saw Kyle.
"What do you want Kyle?"
"Y/N, please don't make this complicated."
"Make what complicated?"
"You know I can't just act like me and Jessica don't mean anything."
"Well what are you saying Kyle? We're just gonna act like nothing happened?"
"Oh come on Y/N, you know me and you will never happen." He said laughing.
That hurt, that really hurt. I just stared at him in complete shock.
"Y/N, I didn't mean it like that."
"Then what did you mean Kyle?" I said not hiding the anger in my voice.
"That realistically, a guy like me, wouldn't give up a hot cheerleader with a huge reputation for someone like you" He said. But he didn't see anything wrong with that statement.
"You know, you are a real dick." I said starting to walk into the girls bathroom.
"Y/N wait."
"Im not gonna be your little side chick okay Kyle? So why don't you just leave me alone and stay with your precious girlfriend. I get that I mean nothing to you, but seriously? We were together like 5 minutes ago! And your back on Jessica like nothing even happened. It's not fair to her and it sure as hell ISNT fair to me. Are you sure you want to be seen talking to me on school grounds? Wouldn't want to ruin your shitty reputation would you?" I said shouting. I kicked him in his balls. Not as hard as I could, but hard enough. His hands flew to his crotch and I walked inside the bathroom. I walked inside and went in a bathroom stall. How dare he speak to me that way? How much better than me do you think you are? I'll show him a whole other side of me. Jessica isn't the best girl in this school. Our parents always told us, You can't judge a book by it's cover.