Call me Abby

Enjoy!!!❤️
"Abby meet Y/N, Y/N meet Abby" Evan said with the biggest smile on his face.
She was beautiful. She had beautiful green eyes and long curly black hair. She smiled at me and put her hand in front of me. I shook her hand and smiled the most realistic smile I could.
"My name is Abigail, but Ev just calls me Abby."
Ev?
"My name is Y/N, but you can just call me Ev's girlfriend." I said as I grabbed Evan's hand. She gave me nod and smiled at me. Evan looked at me weird. I might sound bitchy but she needed to know. Just in case you're wondering, we're at Evan's house. He invited some old friends over and 'Abby' just so happens to be one of them.
"Okaay.." Evan said.
He walked over to the sofa and sat down. I went to sit next to him but Abigail got there before me. She sat next to Evan and smiled at me. I smiled back and sat next to her. Her and Evan were just talking. She laughed at everything he said and she was extremely touchy. She felt the need to touch is arm when she laughed at him. Me and Evan never had this much chemistry. Like when they talked to together his whole face lit up and he couldn't stop smiling.
"Oh my gosh remember when we skipped school?!" Abigail said in between giggles.
"How could I forget!"
They were just laughing and enjoying each other's company. I sat back against the chair and laid my head on my hand. I was third wheeling with my own boyfriend. I guess Abigail noticed the awkwardness so she tried to talk to me.
"Hey Y/N listen to this story. When me and Ev were in high school, we tried to ditch school. We successfully ditched but we decided to walk to a nearby burger king. But while we were in line Ev's mother walked inside!!"
Evan's face turned a shade of red and I laughed a little at that.
"She yelled at him in front of the WHOLE store. He was so embarrassed. I was started to laugh at him but his mother called my mom. She made me explain what happened in front of the store, and my mom was yelling at me on speaker phone. It was so embarrassing. She drove us back to school."
We laughed at the story. Maybe Abigail wasn't that bad after all. She just misses Evan, I was overreacting a tad bit. I needed to apologize. They were talking again and I just went on my phone. Abigail got up and walked into the kitchen. I walked in with her.
"Hey Abby, um I just wanted to apologize for the way I spoke to you. I guess I was a little jealous but I'm not anymore. You're seem like a really cool person and I just wanted to know if we could be friends I knew first impressions are super important but I-"
"Can you like shut up?" She said as she poured her drink rolling her eyes at me. I stared at her shocked.
"Im sorry wh-"
"Ok are you deaf or just mentally retarded? You shouldn't be jealous. You should be scared. Me and Evan are best friends. But we also dated for 6 months. Evan doesn't want you, why do you think he's been hanging out with me the whole night. You might think you have Evan but I have him wrapped around my little fingers. So you can make this easier for yourself and back off, or you can wait for Evan to throw you away himself."