Disorders 9

Dedicated to PrincessDuran6 ❤️❤️❤️
Y/N POV
I laid in my bed scrolling through Twitter on my cracked phone screen. There was a knock on my door and the knob turned. Tate poked his head inside my room with his hand covering his eyes.
"Are you decent?" He said making me laugh
"Yeah."
He came inside my room and sat on my bed. He leaned over and gave me a small kiss.
"How do you feel?"
"Tate I got into a stupid fight, I didn't get hit by a bus."
"I know, I just want to make sure you're okay."
"Thanks, but I'm fine."
"Ok."
Tate walked out of my room and I got out of my bed. I walked over to my desk   and  sat in the chair. I haven't seen Violet since  I told her to go away, but I was starting to consider what she said. I turned on my laptop and waited for the desktop to pop up. Once it did, I went to the google homepage. I was trying to remember the things Violet told me, but all I remembered was Westfield High. So I typed that in and immediately hundreds of results began to pop up. The first thing that caught my eye was a picture of my school and the address. I went onto the school websites which was just school games and calendars. I went back to google and scrolled further down but I couldn't find anything. I went to the Google homepage and typed in Westfield High history. Only a bunch of  irrelevant sights start to pop up.
"Y/N!" I heard someone call from downstairs.
I walked downstairs and saw my father standing there. 
"You wanna go that new diner for dinner?" My dad asked me as he put is bag in the sofa.
He can't be serious.
"With you?"
"Of course." He said chuckling.
"I think I'll pass."
"Y/N what's the problem?"
"First you ditched me this morning, and you didn't pick me up which resulted in me getting my ass kicked. You tried to hit me and now you think I'll just forget about because you wanna take me out to eat greasy French fries?"
"Y/N I'm-"
"You're sorry. I know. But guess what? I don't care."
"Y/N I get that your upset but you still have to treat me with respect, I still am your father. And what do you mean you got your ass kicked."
"Ok. Thanks for the offer but I'm not hungry." I started to walk away but my dad grabbed my wrist.
"Let go of me."
"What's on your face?" My dad said causing me to look away from him.
"Nothing, now let go."
"Look at me Y/N."
I just stood there not looking at my father. He then grabbed my jaw and forced my head in his direction.
"Who did this to you."
"Nobody did anything to me."
"What happen to you Y/N. Who hurt you."
"Oh so now you care."
"I have always cared. Did Tate do this?"
"Wha- No! I fell."
"Stop lying."
"I'm not!" I pulled away from my dad and walked upstairs to my room. I heard the door slam shut,
Which meant my dad left. What kind of man runs away from his daughter?
I'm so sick of this dysfunctional relationship. I went to my room and closed my door. I noticed my laptop was still open, so I went to my desk again. I moved the mouse to make the screen light up again. It was still on Google, but there something already typed in the search bar. It read Westfield High Massacre. I didn't type that, so it had to have been Someone else. Violet.
Is this what she meant by something terrible that happened? What does this have to do with Tate? What if she wasn't lying?
I've been contemplating whether or not I should press enter for the past 5 minutes. But there's no reason to be afraid. Tate told me he didn't know anything about the school, so how could he have done anything. Tate would've told me I'd he did something, he wouldn't lie about it. I pressed enter and immediately results started to pop up. I clicked on he first link and waited for the page to load. There was a picture of a clip from the news. A man was holding a microphone as he stood in front of the school, which had different ambulances in front of it. I started to read the article.
On October 31st, 1994, 15 victims were shot in killed at Westfield High by the Hands of Tate Langdon.
My heart instantly stopped beating. Tate Langdon? There has to be some type of mistake, maybe there's another Tate Langdon they're talking about. I started to skim through the article and there was a picture of Tate. He was smiling in the photo.
The students that were murdered include Stephanie Boggs, Kyle Greenwall, Amir Stanely, Chole Stapleton, Kevin Gedman-"
I stopped reading as I began to feel tears from in my eyes. This can't be true. I don't understand anything, I'm so confused.
Tate Langdon was later shot and killed in his bedroom by the SWAT after he-"
There was a picture of the room whee Tate was killed. It was was my room, the room I was sitting in right now.
The room that I sleep in every night. The room where me and Tate did things. I don't understand, is some kind of joke?
I stood up and turned around and saw Violet sitting on my bed once again.
"Your outraged, confused, heart broken, scared." She said staring at me.
"I don't understand."
"What is it you don't understand. Tate is demented, he's a murderer."
"That's not true. Tate is in his room right now!"
"Tate is dead!" Violet screamed at me making me flinch.
It as silent and I wiped the tears off my face.
"He's a ghost, stuck in here just like me and the others. You're not special Y/N-" she said laughing.
"Tate doesn't feel anything for you why can't you see that. He killed all those kids. He killed my mother. And he lied to you."
I couldn't think straight. My vision was blurry.
"Why are you doing this to me Violet? Why couldn't you just let me love someone?"
"I'm helping you Y/N. He was going to hurt you."
"You don't know that!"
"Yes I do! How can you love someone if all they do is lie?! How can you love the darkness?" With that she disappeared leaving me in my broken state. I closed my laptop and began to cry. How could Tate lie to me like that?
There was a knock on my foot but I ignored it. Then the door opened and revealed Tate.
"Are you okay Y/N?" He said walking towards me.
"Stay away from me!" I said moving back.
"Y/N what are you doing?"
"I'm going to ask you a question and your gonna answer honestly okay?" I said still crying.
"Y/N come here." He said walking towards me.
"I said stay away!" I shouted loud so he'd listen.
"What happened at Westfield High." I asked crying.
"Y/N I told you I don't know. What's with you."
"Why are you lying to me Tate!?"
"Y/N please calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down! I know Tate!"
"What do you know?"
"You're a murder! You killed those kids in 1994 didn't you?!"
Tate stayed quiet and his eyes began to tear up.
"I didn't do that! Why would I do that!"
"I don't know! Why would you lie about it?"
"Y/N-"
"Why did you kill Violet's mother?"
He stayed quiet and started to cry.
"Why didn't you tell me you were dead?!"
"Y/N I love you! I was going to tell you!"
"Were you Tate?! Because I had to find out through someone else!"
"I was going to Y/N but Violet told you first!"
"Who is Violet Tate? You were crying over her the night I met Nora!"
"She used to live here before you. She died in this house."
"Why does she always talk about you. What happened between you to?"
"We fell in love. But I killed her mother so she told me to go away."
"Why and how did you kill her mother."
"I did it for Nora. I was only trying to help Nora!" Tate shouted as he cried.
"Nora wanted a baby so I raped Violet's mother for the baby."
"You raped Violet's mother?!" I yelled at him.
"I was different then. That was the past Y/N! It happened years ago."
"Then why couldn't you tell me?"
"Because you would think I'm a sociopath!"
"I remembered when your mother called you that and I defended you. But now I'm not so sure if Constance was wrong."
"Y/N I'm not crazy please listen to me! I love you! I'd never hurt you!"
"Answer this honestly Tate. No more lies. Tell me the truth."
"I promise Y/N."
"Do you still love her?"
Hey awesome people. Part 10 or nah? Comment if you want a next part! Feedback is much appreciated, but don't be rude about it. Sorry for slow updates. Make sure you vote as well! If you want me to check out your book, it's message me I'll gladly read vote and comment! Ilygsm! Stay flawless!!!❤️❤️❤️