Today is my birthday 2

No respond. No Im sorry. Just a blank stare. I took in a deep breath and sat back on the bed. Evan sat down by me.
"Y/N I'm-"
"Sorry. Oh however could I live with myself for forgetting the girl I knew for over 4 years' birthday. How ever shall I live with myself over this terrible mistake?" I cut him off. I wasn't angry, I was hurt.
"Y/N I'm-"
"You know, um, Jamie is treating me to lunch so I better get ready." I got up and went into the bathroom. I took another shower, just to relax I guess. I got out and Evan was still sitting on the bed.
"Do you mind?" I said polietly.
"Sorry." He got up and walked out of the room. I felt slightly bad but not that much. I got dressed again and went downstairs. I was lying about the lunch thing by the way.
I sat down on the sofa and started to watch TV. I heard footsteps walking towards me and the side of the couch sank in.
"Are you mad at me?" Evan asked.
Really?
"I'm not mad Evan. I just, expected you to....i don't know. Remember?"
I turned to face Evan and he was smiling.
"What's so funny."
"You're funny."
"Are you serious right now Evan?" He was seriously starting to piss me off.
"You know Evan, you're seriously starting to piss me off."
He than pulled a small box from behind his back and handed it to me. I looked at his hand and looked back up to his face. There was a huge goofy smile spread across his face. I wanted to smile, but i didn't.
"What's this for?"
"You're birthday present." He said wiggling his eyebrows.
I couldn't help it, I smiled a little. I took the box from his hands. I stared at the box. It was silver and glittery. There
was a big golden ribbon tied around it. I didn't want to untie the bow so i slid it down the box. I opened it and inside was a beautiful necklace. It had a locket in the middle. I opened it and there was a small picture of me and Evan in high school. He had is hand around my shoulder and i had the brightest smile on my face. I looked at Evan but he was already staring at me.
"What do you think?"
I sighed and smile at him.
"You're sweet. Im such a jerk."
"Don't say that. I tricked you."
I chuckled. I sat closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm sorry Evan. I thought you forgot. I just-"
"You're just very thankful for your first gift."
"First?"
"Yup you're first"
"Thanks so much"
"Your welcome. And remember. I love you too much to forget the day you were born."
I smiled at him. He put the necklace around my neck, I thanked him and gave him a kiss.
"Now don't ever mess with my feelings like that again." I playfully said but meant it.
"I promise Y/N."
He leaned in and kissed me once more. I was really grateful for Evan. Even if i was a bitch to him, he still treated me great.
"Where to next birthday girl."
"Our bedroom sounds fun." I said and winked at him.
He started to blush and made some noise like a nerd with nasal problems.
"Ok." He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.
Yeah, this definitely was gonna an unforgettable birthday.