Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day update! Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️
I've been waiting all month for this day.   I couldn't wait for it to be the 14th so me and Evan could celebrate together. There's just one small problem. This day isn't going how I planned it at all. Last night me and Evan got in this huge fight. It was my fault, I'm the jealous type. He was flirting with the cashier person at Walmart. Or as he says, he was just being nice.
We got into this stupid argument about how he's always flirting with other girls and how I'm apparently just being insecure and jealous. The argument got pretty heated, by heated I mean things got physical. No he didn't hit me or anything he'd never do that, but I kinda lost my temper and threw my mug at his head. I barely hit him though but he got pissed and just went upstairs.
So as you would imagine, today is extremely awkward. Last night we were hating each other and now we're supposed to be all lovey dovey.
He hasn't said a word to me all day, and I haven't said one to him either. I should've apologized sooner but I felt like I wasn't wrong.
I wanted today to be special, but instead Evan's locked up in our room and I'm in the living room watching criminal minds. The day was almost over, and me and Evan did not say one word to each other. Not a happy Valentine's Day or even a good morning. I sighed and got off my chair as I walked upstairs towards our room. I knocked on the door 3 times, and there was no answer. I know Evan wasn't sleeping because I heard him shuffling around from downstairs. I waited a few minutes and knocked on the door again.
"Why are you knocking? This is your room too." I heard Evan say from the other side of the door.
I sighed and twisted the knob as I opened the door slowly.
Evan looked at me from the bed and I stared at him.
"Hey." I said awkwardly as I walked further into the room.
"Hi."
"Are you mad?"
"Why don't you repeat everything you said to me last night. Maybe I'll remember if I'm still mad. Or maybe you can throw shit at me again. Then I'll have my answer." Evan said raising his voice a little.
"Look Evan. I don't want to fight-"
"Then why did you come up here? Lately all you do is yell at me or accuse me of flirting with someone else. When's the last time you said hey how was your day or I love you?" Evan said as he got off the bed and walked towards me.
"I wanted to apologize Evan. I know I was acting like a jealous bitch last night and it was my fault. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was totally out of line and I had no right to throw anything at you. I'm sorry okay? And I'm sorry if you feel like I always yell at you. I don't mean to if I do I just get jealous. And yes nobody likes a jealous clingy girlfriend but I can't help it. And I love you. I will always love you and I'm sorry if I don't say that enough okay? I'm sorry for everything." I said to him and we stood inches apart from each other in silence.
"I'm sorry I ruined Valentine's Day." I said as I looked into his eyes searching for any sign of emotion.
"You didn't ruin Valentine's Day."
"Yes I did. It's almost 8:00 and this is the first time we're speaking to each other."
"The day is not over yet." Evan said smirking at me.
"But most of it is gone." I said as Evan moved closer to me.
"But there's still some of it left." Evasaid as he snaked his arms arms my waist and pulled me into his body.
I stared at him for a few seconds before he put his hands in my cheeks. He began I lean in as if he were to kiss me, so I did the same as well. He then pulled back and push me up a against the wall rather hard. I hissed in pain.
"Ev what the-"
He smashed his lips onto mine  as he grabbed my hips. I brought my hands up into his hair tugging on it and slid my tongue across his lower lip. He quickly responded and slid his tongue into my mouth as we had a hot make out session.
Evan gripped my thighs as if telling me to wrap my legs around him. I willingly obeyed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my thighs walking towards the bed.
Evan pushed me on the bed and started to peel off his shirt. He bent down again so my his lips reached mine as I ran my hands through his shaggy hair.
"Im sorry Evan." I spoke in his mouth as his hands ran up and down my body.
"Just shut up." He said as he helped me take off my shirt.
I slowly began to grind my hips on his to tease him and make him want more and it was working because Evan kissed me harder. He held onto to my waist to add more pressure and I smiled into the kiss. Since Evan wasn't making the first move, I decided to help him unbutton his jeans and slid them off.
His lips left my mine and began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and stopped at my boobs. He kissed and licked in the exposed part of my boobs in between my bra. He kissed them softly and left a trail of kisses going back upward, but stopped at my collar bone. He began to suck and gently bite at my sweet spot making me moan softly.
Evan continued and I grabbed his dick, massaging it softly through his boxers. I looked at what I was doing and my eyes came in contact with his boner, which instantly turned me on even more. I pulled Evan's head away from my neck into the kiss as I immediately slid my tongue into his mouth, missing he taste.
He helped me take off my pants and I threw them onto the floor. We were both in nothing but our underwear as our body's moved together.
I could tell Evan wanted me to, so I sat up slightly and un-buckled my bra and wrapped it around his neck. I used it to pull him closer to me while giggling and he chuckled as I we began to make at once more. Evan took my bra from around his neck and tossed it to the side.
He went back to kissed my right boob while massaging my left one. He moved his head closer towards the hem of my underwear while leaving a trail of kisses and occasionally licks down my stomach.  Evan bit the hem of my underwear and began to drag it down my thighs with his teeth, leaving me half naked.
He looked up at me smirking as I smiled back at him.
"Damn baby girl, you're so wet." He said biting his lip as he began kissing my thigh right below my entrance teasing me and making me moan and want him even more.
"How come I have to be the one getting naked?" I whined in a playful tone.
Evan smiled and slid his boxers down and threw it across the room.
~*skips porn scene*~Haha you guys know I don't write smut I was just writing a little fluff for you guys for Valentine's Day sorry for any disappointment~
We laid side by side each other with the blanket covering ourselves. I was laying there trying to catch my breath, even though Evan did most of the work.
"See Y/N. You didn't ruin it." Evan said and I chuckled.
I looked at him and laughed a little. I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my naked body and kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry I threw a mug at you." I said half joking and half serious.
"It's okay babe." Evan said looking down at me so we made eye contact. He bent down and kissed me, but it was a sweet passionate kiss, not so much a desperate one.
"I love you Evan. I promise to say that a lot more often." I said and he smiled.
"I love you too Y/N."
"Happy Valentine's Day." I said with a cheeky smile as Evan pecked my lips with his.
"Happy Valentine's Day"