Im Okay

Had no idea what to name this imagine lol. Any ideas?
I sped walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I just left the cafeteria, and a bunch of laughing teenagers. Abigail did it again. She embarrassed me. For what? Because it's funny, the whole 11th grade thinks so. I picked spaghetti noodles out of my hair, my head and shirt were drenched in tomato sauce and chocolate milk.
"Hey!" I heard someone shout.
I walked faster trying to avoid anyone else who wanted to hurt me.
"Wait!" They shouted again with a masculine voice. I heard their footsteps approaching me so I started to run. I almost made it to the bathroom when I stepped on a pencil and slid. I fell flat on my butt.
"Hey are you okay?" The person said as I felt their hand on my shoulder.
I flinched, it was a natural reaction from me.
"I'm-I'm not gonna hurt you." The person said turning around to face me.
I lowered my head so they couldn't get a glimpse at my face.
"Don't look at me." I said my voice cracking.
I was on the verge of crying, but I wouldn't let myself until I was all alone.
"Let me help you." The person said.
I looked up slightly and there was a hand held out on my face.
I looked up a bit more and saw a guy I have class with. I'm pretty sure his name is Avon.
"I can get up myself." I said slowly getting up. Noodles fell out of my hair and there was mess of spaghetti and milk on the floor.
I still refused to make eye contact with Avon. I didn't trust him, and I didn't want his help.
"Hey I saw what happened and-"
"And what? You're here to laugh and make fun of me like everyone else?"
I said harshly as I shoved his shoulder and continued to speed walk towards the bathroom. I felt a strong grip grab my wrist. I turned around and finally made eye contact with Avon.
"Look Y/N. I think it was wrong with Abigail and her friends did. I came here to help you, make sure you're okay."
He continued to stare into my eyes and I immediately began to feel uncomfortable and insecure. The fact I drenched with spaghetti and milk didn't help the situation.
"Thanks Avon. But I don't need, or want your help. So just leave me alone." I said as I snatched arm away from him and jogged into the girls bathroom. I wanted to looked back to see if he stayed or left, but I just walked into the bathroom to fix myself up.
~end of the day~
I closed my locker and threw my book bag over my shoulder. I walk home from school unfortunately so I was walking towards the exit door. Finally I get to get away from this hell.
"Hey dibshit! What happened to the noodles hanging from your hair! I kinda liked hat hairstyle!" I heard Dylan's voice yell at me from behind.
I ignored him and continued to walk faster.
"You hearing me talking to you bitch?" He said and I continued to ignore him. I then felt a hand grab onto a handful of my hair.
I whimpered as my hand flew up to his wrist.
"You think you're somebody don't you Y/N. But you're not. You're a nobody. You're a worthless whore." He said. With every word he spoke, he held onto my hair tighter.
"Please..." I said as I dug my nails into his skin.
"That's right. Beg for it." Dylan said laughing.
"Get the hell off her."
Dylan and I both looked to see how said that. It was Avon. Dylan let go of my hair and I immediately began to caress the throbbing spot of my head.
"Who do you think you are?" Dylan said to Avon.
Dylan walked closer to Avon, as if they were about to fight.
"Evan, why don't you get the hell out of here before I embarrass you. Why are you defending that bitch anyway?"
His name is Evan?
"She is not a bitch, she's a girl. And I'm defending her because she doesn't deserve this. Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Don't ever lay a finger on her again. Or you'll be the one getting embarrassed." Evan said firmly.
Dylan stared blankly at Evan for a few seconds. He then started to chuckle lightly. Out if nowhere he swung at my face causing me to fall to the floor.
My vision began to blur as I touched the spot Dylan had punched me. I began to cry and I heard a bunch of swearing and sneakers squeezing against the tiled hallway. Dylan and Evan were fighting, and people were just recording it or cheering them on. I stood up and wiped away some tears my jaw was throbbing and I was in so much pain.
Evan was on top Dylan and punching him in the face over and over.
"Stop!" I shouted, but my small voice didn't do much.
There is no point of me standing there, so I just walked out of the building, and headed home.
"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice call me.
I turned around and Evan was jogging towards me.
"Are you alright?" He said as I looked at the ground.
Evan put his hand on my chin and tilted up towards him.
"Are you sure? He didn't hurt you too bad did he?" Evan asked with actual concern in his eyes.
"I said I'm fine." I said and turned back around.
I was about to continue to walk but I had to say something to him.
"Thanks for standing up for me Evan. You didn't have to, nobody else would even want to. But you did. And I just wanted to say thanks."
I smiled, but immediately felt pain creep in on the right side of my jaw.
"Y/N are you sure you're okay?"
I nodded my head and began to walk home again.
"Um you're walking home?" Evan asked me.
"I do it every school day."
"Well uh...I could give you a ride."
"No that's okay. I'll be fine, I walk home everyday. I only get jumped occasionally."
Evans face softened and I smiled softly.
"I'm just playing Evan."
"Well just for today. I'll just drop you off at your house. I'm not forcing you or anything I just want to make sure your safe. Not that you can't protect yourself that's not what I'm saying at all it's just I don't want anyone to hurt you and I just want you to get home without being bothered or-"
"Okay. Evan I'll get in the car just shut up." I said smiling and he chuckled.
We walked to his car and I sat in the passenger's seat as he sat in the driver's. Away we go.
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO DEDICATE A UPDATE TO EVAN'S BIRTHDAY!😭😭😭
Hope you enjoyed!! Vote, comment, and follow if you haven't already please!!!! ILYGSM!!!❤️❤️❤️