"Take of your Clothes"

Sorry for short update. I didn't forget about all the request guys!! I didn't forget about you!!😊 anyways i hope you all enjoy!

I woke up in a pitch dark room. Then i remembered i was in my bed, our bed. Another nightmare, but he wasn't here to comfort me. I stared at the ceiling to try and calm my breathing. I leaned over towards the nightstand and picked up my phone. It was 2:46am. The last text message I sent him was "r u alright?", which was an hour ago. And of course, still no answer. I got up and turned on the lights in our room. I went downstairs and laid on the sofa watching TV. My imagination got the better of me and I began to grow worried. I dialed Evan's phone number and waited for him to answer, but it just rang and went to his voice mail. I sighed and decided to just wait for him to come home.
~hour later~
I woke up to the front door closing and locking. I yawned and sat up, looking at Evan.
"Heeey Y/N." Evan slurred.
"Where were you?" I said walking over to him.
He began to start laughing and holding his stomach. The familiar smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.
"What do you mean where am I? Im right here silly!" He said laughing again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Evan's wrist. He was walking up slowly so it took us a while to get into our room.
"Go sit down." I told him, pointing towards the bed. He sat down and started to play with the covers on the bed. I got out some of his pajamas and some clean underwear. I turned on the water in the shower for him.
"Evan come here." I shouted over the running water. He stumbled into the bathroom and I closed the door behind him.
"Take off you're clothes." I told him.
"Im not gonna have sex with you in the bathroom Y/N." He said chuckling.
"Take a damn shower Evan." I said to him. I turned the other way and put my hands over my eyes. After I heard him climb inside i turned around and sat on the toilet waiting for him to finish.
"You finish?" I asked him.
"Mmhmm" i heard him mumble.
He shut off the water and I peaked through the shower curtain. He smiled at me and I looked up and noticed his hair was full of soap. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I turned the water back on for Evan. I took the shampoo bottle and put some in my hand. I started to scrub his hair but the water was sprinkling onto the floor. Evan grabbed my wrist and pulled me softly. I looked in his eyes and he looked back at me. I slowly stepped into the shower, the warm water instantly soaking my pajamas. He faced towards me as I washed his hair.
"Keep your eyes closed." I said to him softly. He closed his eyes and I pushed him forward a bit so the water could rinse out all the soap. After all the soap was gone, I turned off the water. I climbed out the shower and grabbed Evan's towel. I slid the curtain open and gave him the towel. I put tooth paste on his tooth brush and made him brush his teeth
"Here, dry off." I said to him.
"What about you?"
"Don't worry about me"
I put tooth paste on his tooth brush and made him brush his teeth. I left him in the bathroom and got another towel to dry off myself. I change my clothes and went to check on Evan. He already changed into his pajamas.
"Come on Ev." I said to him. I grabbed his hand and walked over to our bed.
"Its late, we have to sleep." I said as I turned off the light switch. I walked to the ned and laid under the covers. Evan did the same, instantly spooning me.
"Evan, Why did you do this to yourself?"
He didn't respond, but I felt his breath on my neck.
"I love you" he whispered to me.
"I love you too."