Little Do You Know 3

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love is here and here to stay so lay your head on me

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies
Y/N's POV
I put my head in my hands as I cried uncontrollably. My sunk back down to the bathroom floor as my breathing became uneven as I cried. I heard the creek open and I immediately wiped the tears from my face. I looked up and saw Evan standing there.
"Oh sorry did I wake you?" I said wiping my face while my voice cracked.
"No I just, are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. I just stubbed my toe on the sink when I went to wash my hands." I said as I stood up.
As I went to walk out the door, Evan pulled me into his embrace. He onto my tightly as the tears began to roll.
"Y/N I know your hurt. I know your having trouble forgiving me. I've been a dick and I...I just-"
I pulled away from Evan and looked into his eyes.
His eyes were glossy and his face was a bit pink.
"I just need you to know... I will n-never stop loving you Y/N. It will never h-happen." He said as a few tears rolled down his face.
The sight of him made my tears fall down harder. I shoved my face in his chest and held onto him tightly.
"I just keep having dreams about it. I keep replaying what h-happened. Over and over Evan. I f-forgive you....they just won't go away." I said in-between cries.
"I know Y/N. It's okay. I'm an idiot. I n-never should've hurt you. You deserve so m-much more."
"No I don't."
"Y/N. I r-regret everything I did. I love you so much and my mistakes are sleigh drowning me. I'm trying to make it better.  I want to make it better. For you." Evan said as he rubbed my back.
"Let's go back to bed." I said as I sniffled.
We walked to the bed and got underneath the covers. I laid my head on Evan's chest and he rested his arm in my side.
"It'll get better." Evan said to me softly as he kissed my forehead.
"I'll love you 'till the sun dies."