Go Away

This imagine is dedicated to theboundless Thanks so much again!!!
Y/N POV
I had a long day at work. My boss is a total douche and gives me piles of work everyday. This was the 3rd day in a row I had to to work a couple hours later. I missed spending time with Evan, like we usually did. We'd watch a movie, eat junk food, make out a little. You know, relationship goals.
I decided to pick up some food from Wendy's for me and Evan. He wouldn't answer his phone, so he'll just have to eat whatever I got him. My radio was blaring out music which I was happily
singing along to.
I drove down the street of our apartment. I was a few houses down from Evan and I's, when I noticed someone. There was a short blonde girl at my doorstep. She was walking out of the house, but there was another person walking her out. He kissed her goodbye as she walked to her car. It was Evan.
Maybe I just looked at the wrong address, but I was correct. That was
our house.
I decided to drive past the blonde girl as she was about to cross the street to
get to her car. It was Emma. Evan's ex girlfriend. She was walking in the street to her car, so I ran her over. Just kidding, as much as i wanted to, i just parked in my driveway.
I was surprised at myself I haven't started crying yet. But i decided to hear Evan's explanation first. I walked to the house and unlocked the front door. I saw Evan sitting on the sofa.
"Hey babe" he said getting up to try and kiss me, but i dodged it.
"Y/N whats wrong?"
I just stared at him, tears threatening to spill. I walked to our bedroom, our bed was messed up. The blankets thrown all over the bed, pillows on the floor. A few tears escaped my face.
"Y/N whats the matter with you?" He pulled me into a hug, he smelt of sweet perfume. Which obviously wasn't mine.
"Don't touch me Evan!"I said, my voice slightly cracking.
I pushed him away. He looked hurt and confused. I would've fallen for his act, if I didn't see that witch leave my house. I was crying.
"How long Evan." He just stared at me shocked.
"What are you-"
"ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT EVAN ANSWER ME!" I was crying now, not even caring if he saw me.
"Was I not good enough for you? Were you tired of me. So you decided you needed a new girl to screw over? Am i just your side bitch?" I screamed out at him through my tears.
No answer, he just stood there staring at me like an idiot.
"ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER ME EVAN?"
A tear ran down his face, but I don't care right now.
"It wasn't what it looked like Y/N."
"OH REALLY BECAUSE IT SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU FUCKED HER IN OUR BED!"
How dare he try to make up these excuses. Why cant he just admit to what he did.
"Im so stupid. I loved you Evan. I really did." I said lowering my voice.
His face showed he was sorry, but its all an act.
"I thought you loved me too, but obviously I was wrong."
"Y/N, i do love you!" He reached for my
hand but I pulled away.
"NO YOU DONT!" I shouted in his face. I picked up the lamp from the nightstand and threw it at his head. He dodged it, and it hit the wall immediately crashing into small pieces.
"Y/N please calm down"
"No Evan I am not gonna calm down. Remember that time when I thought you still had feelings for Emma? And you did everything you could to assure me I was the only one you loved. All that was a lie too wasn't it? Im done with you Evan, Im done with your shit, we're over."
"Y/N please, you don't know what you're doing. You wont let me explain!" He shouted at me making me laugh through my tears.
"Explain what Evan. You were shoving your dick inside your ex girlfriend in the bed we sleep in. Did you think I wouldn't find out?! We are over Evan. It wasn't a mistake, you knew what you were doing. If you're cheating on your girlfriend for your ex, clearly you need her more than me. So don't tell me something you don't mean."
"Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I love you I promise. I'll never hurt you please don't leave me." Evan said almost whimpering. His eyes were starting to get glossy.
As much as I wanted to believe him, I knew I couldn't. I loved him so much, but I'm gonna let him take advantage of me for that reason. I was done crying and screaming. He wasn't worth it.
"Do you think this is some shitty wattpad fanfiction? You apologize and cry over me then I jump into your pants? This is the real life Evan. And its time for you to get out of mine."
"Y/N-"
"Get out Evan. Take your shit and get the hell out of my house."
"You're kicking me out??" He started to cry.
"Im sure theres plenty of room at Emma's. You could share a room with the rest of her clients."
"Y/N please. You're all want!" He said crying.
"Get your stuff and leave Evan!"
"Please your all I have!" He shouted
"Get your stuff and leave!" I shouted louder.
He reluctantly went upstairs and started to get his things. I wouldn't let him borrow anything of mine. So i gave him some grocery bags I recycled from shop rite. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was puffy. I loved Evan so much, it hurt me so much to make him leave and to be the reason for his tears. But I couldn't let him stay. Not after what he did. I wanted to cry, but I wouldn't in front of him, not anymore. He was walking towards the door that I held open for him. I refused to make eye contact with him as he stared at my face.
"Go Evan."
He bent down and he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. If i did, I would've let him crawl back into my life. I pushed him away continuing to look at the floor.
"Go Away"