I got it mommy

y/b/n is your baby's name, just if anyone didn't know. Enjoy!!

Your POV
I got home from work early today. The reasons behind that is I got fired. The reason given to me by my boss' assistant was a "budget cut" but me and my boss both knew that wasn't true. He came onto me last week and I rejected him. And I don't mean he asked me out, I mean he tried to eat my face. I unlocked our front door and heard a baby screaming. I saw my sister on the sofa with me and Evan's baby. The baby was just screaming and crying.
"What happened?" I shouted at her as I picked up the baby.
"I don't know! Does that thing have an off switch?!" She said eating my Doritos and watching the TV.
I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I snatched my Doritos out of her hand angrily.
"You can leave now." I said to her.
She just looked at me and left out the door.
I patted Y/B/N on the back but that didn't stop it from crying. Since my sister was still here Evan was obviously still out. I called his phone but he didn't answer. I thought maybe she just needed to be changed.
I put her on the sofa and changed her, but she still didn't stop crying. I was rocking the baby in my arms but she kept screaming and crying. The front door opened and revealed Evan.
"Hey babe" he said to me and kissed my cheek.
I would've said hi back but I couldn't at the moment.
Evan walked straight upstairs without even offering to take Y/B/N, let alone calm her down. The baby still wouldn't stop, she cried and cried. I sat her down and went in the kitchen to get her baby bottle. I came back to her and put the bottle in her mouth. She held onto it but then threw it in the rug. The cap popped open and the milk spilled all over our red rug. The baby began to cry and scream even louder.
"Please stop. Whats the matter with you." I said as I rocked her.
It was hopeless. As I rocked her she continued to scream and cry.
"Evan! Can you take y/b/n please?!" I shouted to Evan.
I guess he didn't hear because he didn't answer or come downstairs. I turned on the TV so y/b/n could watch but she wasn't interested. She was more interested in busting my eardrums. I turned the channel to a little kids show and laid y/b/n on the sofa. Maybe she was just tired and needed a nap. I went into the kitchen and started to cook dinner. I took some vegetables out of the freezer and put a pan on top of the stove. I let the water boil before i opened the bag. I was looking around for the scissors but I couldn't find them. Y/b/n stopped crying so that was a good sign. I took a knife and started to poke the edge of the bag. I started to cut it a little bit. All of a sudden there was a loud scream followed by loud sobs. The scream scared me and I flinched. The knife cut the side of my fist. Blood began to spill out and it stung really bad. I ran my hand under the water which made it sting more. All the vegetables fell to ground from the bag and I was beyond frustrated. The baby continued to scream and cry.
" GOD DAMNIT COULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I shouted at y/b/n from the kitchen.
There were foot steps coming my way and I looked up and saw Evan.
"Y/N what the hell?" He asked me calmly.
I began to tear up. Evan saw this and pulled me into him.
"I-I cut m-myself and I ruined dinner. I can't do anything right and I..I got f-fired and s-she won't stop" I stuttered.
Evan gave me a bear hug and I cried into his chest.
"She just won't Evan, she wont stop crying."
"Its ok Y/N, your just having a bad day." He said as he rubbed my back.
"The vegetables are all over the floor." I said wiping some of my tears off my face.
"Its ok Y/N, it doesn't matter. You go upstairs, clean yourself up a little. I got y/b/n and I could do dinner tonight ok?" Evan said while looking in my eyes.
"I can't Evan, she needs her mother and-"
I was cut off by Evan's lips on mine. He kissed me and pulled back.
"I got it mommy" he said and I gave him a weak smile. I went upstairs and decided to take a shower. After that I changed into comfortable clothes and watched TV in our bedroom. It had been more than an hour when I heard Evan call me downstairs. I walked down and saw y/b/n sitting in her high chair with her fingers in a bowl of spaghetti. She wasn't crying or screaming, she was just eating her food.
There were two plates on the table and to glasses of lemonade.
"You feel better?" Evan asked me.
"A little" I said.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked while grabbing my hand.
"Maybe later" I said as I pecked his lips. I sat down next to Evan and began to eat my spaghetti.
"This is actually better than I thought it would be" I said
"Im very skilled Y/N. Out of all people, you should know." He said and winked at me.
I laughed at him and ate some noodles.
"There's that beautiful smile from a beautiful girl." He said and I smiled at him.
~later that night~
Evan put y/b/n in her cradle from the room across from us. He left he door open just in case anything happens. I was lying in bed watching Saved by The Bell when Evan walked into the room. He got in bed and laid beside me, instantly spooning me. He kissed the back of neck and I giggled. I turned around to face him.
"I'm sorry Evan, about earlier. I was just so frustrated and-"
"Its ok Y/N, really I get it. Everybody has bad days and this was just one of yours. We can just forget about the past and stay here in the present. And Im pretty sure y/b/n didn't understand anything you said to her." He said making me laugh
"Thanks Evan."
Evan smiled at me and I smiled back. He reached over and turned off the lamp making the TV glow in the dark. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around the outside of my body. I was drifting off to sleep when Evan kissed my forehead.
"I love you Y/N " he said softly.
"I love you too"