Why Don't We Go There

Imagine for learntolovethepain

There were four rows of chairs in the classroom. I sat in the second row, but in the chair closest to the back. I was never popular, nor did I ever dream of being popular. I just attended high school on a regular basis. I always sat in the back because I didn't have to pretend to pay attention. I was doodling in my notebook when I felt like I was being watched. I looked to my left and caught a boy looking at me. He quickly faced forward and continued his conversation. This wasn't just any guy, it was Kyle Spencer. The number one jock in high school, the school player. And most definitely the hottest guy in the 11th grade. But unfortunately, he was taken to the head the cheerleading squad. Cliché? I know right. I might as well be reading lyrics from a Taylor Swift song. Her name was Jessica Lao. Perfect name, yeah I know. Perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect height, tight waist, big boobs, thigh gap. You know just the usual.
Her and Kyle were talking and laughing. They've been together since eight grade, everyone is convinced they'll be high school sweethearts. But right now, I think other wise. Kyle doesn't seem to interested in what Jessica has to say. She was like giggling and touching his hand. Kyle turned to the side and caught me looking. I didn't wanna turn away because then he'll think I'm embarrassed or something. So I wiped the corner of my mouth as if telling him, "you have something on the corner of your mouth" he then copied my actions and wiped his face looking at me, causing me to smile. He pointed to his mouth as if asking "is it sill there". I smiled and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled back. I forgot all about Jessica sitting in front of him. She was giving me the most disgusted look ever. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.
"Babe you actually still have some stuff on your face." Jessica said to him
"Take it off." He said back.
Jessica then put her hand on his cheek and pulled his face into hers. She started making out with him and I quickly faced forward once more.
Im not sure how she wanted me to react to this, but I was definitely not excited.
"No sexual intimacy during my class. You know who you are." Mr.Palmer said dryly.
Jessica let go of Kyle and kissed his nose. He gave and awkward smile in return. Before she faced forwards again, she looked at me and winked. Then I gave her my best fake smile followed by the rolling of my eyes. (Which I think I mastered.) The bell rang which meant it was it was Art class. Personally my favorite class of the day. Its also my favorite because Jessica always skips Art for Cheerleading practice and I loved drawing. I just realized I forgot my sketchbook in my locker. I went to my locker and put the combination in it. I grabbed my book when I heard someone clear their throat. I sighed, knowing there was a teacher behind me and I was most likely gonna get a detention for going to my locker in between classes. I turned around and came face to face with Mrs.Porter.
"You know the rules Y/N. Why choose to break them?" She asked shaking her head. I didn't say anything back. She scribbled an unreadable handwriting on a pink slip of paper. She then ripped it out of her note pad and handed it to me.
"First 15 minutes of lunch, enjoy!!" She said sarcastically and walked away. I sighed, closed my locker, and started to walk to class. While I was walking I felt someone grab my wrist.
"What the he-" I started but then I was pushed into the lockers hard. I winced and looked up and it was Kyle.
"What hell Kevin that hurt!" I shouted as I pulled my wrists away. He laughed and leaned in. His face was dangerously close to mine.
"You know who I am. And I sure as hell know you." He said biting his lip.
I started to get nervous. I've never been..I've never come in contact with the opposite sex, but I know this is a sign that I'm about to from reading fan fictions.
"Kyle I need to get to class." I said trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let go. I just stared into his brown eyes and he stared back at mine. He smashed his lips onto mine. I was in shock, I was frozen. He stood there kissing me, and I did't kiss back.
"I know you want to Y/N." He said pulling back. He stared in my eyes and continued to talk.
"The way you look at me, it just-" he stopped and shoved his head in the crook of my neck and began to suck. I gasped out of surprise and he chuckled continuing to kiss me.
"Kyle stop, we'll get in trouble." I said noticing we were still in the school hallway. He grabbed my hand and ran to the janitor's closet. He closed the door and backed away from him.
"Kyle you shouldn't be doing this." I said. I was feeling the wall for the light switch since it was dark. I found it but of course, the light bulb blew out.
I felt hands on my waist as Kyle began to kiss me again. I kissed him back this time. My hands stayed to my side as his traveled under my shirt feeling my back. He tugged on the hem of my shirt, but I wouldn't allow him to take it off. I was feeling confident and slid my tongue into his mouth. I felt him a smile as he did the same to me. His hands went lower until he squeezed my ass. I pulled away and breathed for a couple of moments.
"What about Jessica?" I finally said, breaking the silence.

This imagine is gonna have 2 different endings. (Which was requested by the lovely learntolovethepain So in the comment section, I want you guys to vote whether she should go with Kyle or leave Kyle. The one with the most vote, ill wrote first. The one with the least would be updated after. (Just if anyone was confused, i decided to use Kyle Spencer from season 3 of Ahs. He just fit this particular imagine better, idk why but i wanted to try something different. Thanks so much for everything! Make sure to vote, comment, and vote for the ending!! Stay flawless!!! ❤️❤️❤️