I want some food

This chapter is dedicated to my bff dallasirma . You are awesome!!

It was a late Saturday night. Not that late but around 10:00 pm. I was sitting on our bed reading the book 50 shades of Mendes, while Evan was downstairs doing whatever. My lamp was on, providing light which was helping me to read. As I was reading, all of a sudden the light turned off.
I sat in the dark for a few seconds and sat up on my bed, I was to scared to get up.
"Evan?" I called out.
I waited for an answer but there was no response. I was so easily scared, so my mind started to think of the worse possible things that could happen. Maybe there was a murderer in the house and he cut off all the power. Or there was a ghost standing right next to me and I couldn't even see it.
As I was about to call him again I felt a hand grab my foot and drag towards the end of the bed. I screamed out of fear and my book went flying to the floor. I stopped screaming when I heard laughter. This wasn't a killers laugh, it was Evan's laugh.
"You dick" I said as he continued to laugh.
"I'm sorry I had to do it."
I started to laugh along with him.
"I'm hungry" I said. I haven't eaten since this morning.
"Ok" Evan said smirking.
He pushed his mouth against mine and began to kiss me. I put by hands on his shoulders and pushed him back slightly.
"No Evan. I want food."
He blushed a little, which made me giggle.
"Ok. Come on."
Evan got off the bed and walked downstairs. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped on some flip flops and began to walk downstairs.
"Are you gonna get dressed?" Evan asked as we were gonna walk out the door.
I was wearing my pajama pants and a tank top with my hoodie on over it. Nothing slutty or overdressed.
"I am dressed." He laughed at me and I hit his arm.
We walked to his car and I got into the passengers seat.
"What do you want?" Evan said.
"Let's go to Wendy's."
We were singing along to the radio as Evan drove to the fast food restaurant. Once we finally got there, we pulled into the drive through. The problem was the line was super long.
"Let's just go inside." Evan said
"Do we have to? Lets just wait." I whined.
"Stop being so lazy Y/N. Come on."
Evan backed out of the drive thru and parked in the parking lot. We got out of the car and walked into the Wendy's. There was a woman in front of us so we had to wait. We just talked about random things until it was our turn to order.
"Welcome to Wendy's. My name is Shawn. May I take your order?" The guy asked me.
"Sure can I have the number 6."
"Do you like it large or small?" The guy asked.
Evan tensed a bit but I guessed he was just asking a question.
"I'll have a medium fry. Do you mind the fries being fresh like piping hot?"
"No problem." They guy winked.
I just awkwardly smiled back.
"How long is the wait for that?" I asked.
"It can be as long as you want it to be." The guy bit his lip, which made me beyond uncomfortable.
"Look are you gonna get her fresh fries or not." Evan stated a bit irritated.
"Yeah dude. Just give me a second." The guy sent Evan an amused smirk.
He disappeared in the back to get my order.
People began to order at the cash registers to the right.
"You don't want anything Evan."
"Im not hungry." Evan said staring at his phone screen, not making eye contact with me.
The guy came back with a bag.
"I'm sorry, um what drink did you want?"
"A sprite please." He went to the back and filled up my cup with a sprite.
"How much is it?" I asked reaching for my wallet.
"Don't worry miss. It's on the house."
"Oh no I can't do that. What's the cost?"
"I couldn't let someone like you yo pay for-" the guy argued back.
"How much is the damn meal?" Evan spat.
I looked at him, but his eyes glared at the cashier person.
"6.47." He stated.
Evan gave to guy 10 bucks.
"Keep the change."
"Actually I'll take the ch-" I started but evan grabbed my hand and grabbed the bag of food and walked to the car.
The guy looked at me but I just walked out. I got into the car and Evan was sitting there staring at the wheel.
"Someone's in a pissy mood."
"I am not."
"You cursed at that guy"
"I had a reason."
"Which was?"
"He was flirting with you Y/N." He raised his voice a little.
"He was undressing you with his eyes. He was sex talking you. You're beautiful, and that isn't your fault. But I hate that any guy can hit on you just because they want to or fantasize about you just because they're horny!" He shouted.
I sighed and grabbed Evan's hand.
"I love you Evan. Only you. And i always will." He looked at me and I stared into his brown eyes. I leaned over and kissed him.
He gave me a weak smile and rubbed his thumb against my hand.
"I love you too Y/N." He said softly and and I kissed his cheek.
"Now can we hurry home before my fries gets cold?"