Why Dont we Go there 3

Hey guys, this update is complete trash. Like don't even waste ur time reading it. A lot of ppl have been asking for a part 3 so here you guys go. Even though this sucks I hope you guys enjoy anyways!!!❤️

I finished my thoughts and collected myself. I walked out of the bathroom stall and washed my hands in the sink. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. I might my be the hottest girl in 11th grade, but confidence is the key to success. I pulled my shirt down further just so guys can get a sneak peak at my girls. They weren't huge, but they were something. I couldn't do much about my jeans, they were already pretty tight. I straightened out my clothes and licked my lips so they weren't dry.  I started to walk out of the bathroom and back to art. We were leaving in about 5 minutes, so I'd just get my things and leave.
I walked into the classroom and sat back down my usual seat. Kyle was still with Jessica and he looked at me. But I ignored his eyes. I grabbed my book bag and threw it over my shoulders. The bell finally rang and next we had gym. I walked downstairs to the gymnasium by myself. This was another opportunity to make myself seen. I walked ink the locker room and started to change. I always brought shorts to gym with me, but I was never comfortable enough to wear them. I'd always but my sweatpants on, but today was different. I put on my shirt and my shorts. I pulled up my long socks and tied my sneakers. I went outside into the gym and I was pretty early. Our gym teacher told me to just sit on the sidelines and wait for everyone to come outside. Jessica and her squad filed outside and I started to feel extremely self conscious. Her and her friends wore shorts everyday, and they had a nice shape. Long skinny legs. I'm not fat or anything, but let's just say I don't wear a size 2.
Class finally started and we were doing warm ups.
"Everyone 30 push-ups go!" Mrs.Gilbert said.
Everyone started doing push-ups. I hated how the girls always have to do 'modified push-ups.' Just because I'm an girl doesn't mean I can't do push-ups. So I did the normal ones unlike the rest of the girls. I caught Kyle looking at me  as he did his push-ups. I just winked at him and continued as Mrs.Gilbert counted from 1 to 30.
We finished and Mrs.Gilbert made us run 5 laps around the gym. I was minding my own business running around the gym. A guy past me and shouted something.
"Nice ass Y/L/N." A guy said to me.
I rolled my eyes disgusted but then I realized this is the kind of attention I wanted. I felt more confident and continued to run. I noticed some other guys were looking at me and I saw Jessica give me a dirty look. I guess she can't handle the spotlight not being on her. We finally finished and we had free play for the rest of the period. Some people were playing soccer on one half of the gym, and volleyball the other half. In love volleyball and I'm pretty good at it so that's where I went.
For the rest f the period we played volleyball and my team dominated the other team. Which Jessica was playing on. I'm pretty sure she hates my guts now. She tried to hit me and the face with the volleyball but I spiked it towards the other side and it smacked her right in the face. I couldn't help but laugh at her and she just gave me the evil eye.
Gym was over and it was I ally the end of the day. I decided to just keep my gym uniform on since I'm going home right now. I went upstairs to my locker and gathered my things together. Once I finished I closed the locker.
"What's you think your doing?" I heard someone say causing me to jump.
"What are you talking about Jessica." I said as I began to walk away. She grabbed my wrist and pulled it back.
"Don't you walk away from me."
"What."
"Why are you doing this. Trying to make yourself seen."
"I gotta g-"
"I know what Tyler said to you. And he was lying. You don't have a nice ass"
"Thanks for letting me know." I said to Jessica.
"Listen Y/N if you don't cut this out and stop trying to be hot I'll-"
"Hey babe." Kyle said coming over to Jessica. He smashed his lips on hers and stared me straight in the eye as he kissed her.
He probably expected me to run away or something but his actions didn't phase me at all.
"Kevin could you make out with your girlfriend another time. She was kinda in the middle of threatening me." I said as Kyle pulled away from Jessica.
He stares at me and I stared at him back.
"Just stop. Okay?" Jessica said as she looked at me. She grabbed Kyle's arm and started to walk away with him. Kyle turned back around and looked at me. I waved at him and threw him a fake smile. He turned back around and I started to walk home.
Once I got home I went upstairs to my room and hanged into some comfortable clothes. Since my parents weren't home, I decided to just take a nap.
~next day~
I woke up I my alarm and started to get ready for school. As I stood in the shower, I started to think about my actions the day before.
I shouldn't have to do this for attention. If a guy is interested in me, he should like me for me. Not like me for my body. I'm not gonna try and dress sexy for school. I'm just gonna be myself.
I got out the shower and dressed in my usual outfit. I just put on some black skinny jeans and a NBHD band tee. I put in a little lipgloss on my lips. I went downstairs and my mom drove me to school. When I arrived I kissed her goodbye and walked inside the school. I was kind of late since my mom stopped for coffee and gas. So I had to got first period. I reluctantly opened the door and the class' heads all turned towards me.
"You're late." The teacher said to me.
I just ignored him and sat in my seat across from Kyle. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. I pulled out my notebook and started to write down the notes that were on the board.
A piece of paper landed on my desk. I turned and Kyle was looking at me. I opened it up.
'Why do u h8 me so much' The note read. He can't be serious.
'Becuz ur a douche.' I threw the paper back at him.
He read and looked back at me but I ignored his glance. He wrote on the note and threw it back to me.
'Y/N I think ur an awesome girl it's just if ppl knew I dumped Jessica for u,   My reputation would be ruined. Everyone will think my standards went from 100 to 0.' I officially hate him.
'U no what idc anymore. I have zero feelings 4 u ok??? If ur social life is so important, then keep it. Be the player u r. But ur not messing w me anymore. I'm done w u. U don't effect me at all. Btw I'd nvr go 4 u becuz u don't meet my standards. I'd nvr go 4 someone like u. Sorry not sorry.'
I threw the note back at Kyle and continued writing my notes. He looked at me again but ignored him. Making out Kyle was the worse mistake I've ever had.