Disorders 14

I already felt the tears began to form in my eyes. For I could already recognize the voice that just said my name.
I peel my eyes from the ground and look into a familiar pair.
"Daddy?" I said my voice cracking as tears began to stream down my face.
My father grabbed my body and smashed it against his. I wrapped arms around his torso as I cried. My father had one arm clutching onto my back and the other stroking the back of me head.
"Y/N." He kept repeating over and over through his tears.
I've never seen my father cry. I've seen his eyes water or a few tears escape his eyes maybe once or twice. But I've never seen my father sob like this. Hearing his heart break, made my heart break too. So we both just stood there crying into each other.
My dad pulled back and just studied my face, I didn't look away though. I looked at him too.
I missed him too much to just look away.
"John what's going on down here you're gonna wake T-" I saw Constance walking down the flight of stairs and she stopped talking to my father when she saw me.
"I thought you were dead." She said shockingly, but also as if she was thinking out loud.
"Well I'm here." I said my voice still cracking from the tears that were still pouring from my eyes.
Constance walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, but I wasn't nearly as emotional as I was when I hugged my father.
"Oh dear you're so thin, let me make you something to eat." Constance said as she rushed into the kitchen.
"I've already eaten." I said but she still kept walking.
Just then I remembered Lily. I looked back and she was gone. I looked to where she parked the car, and she was gone. I was about to walk down the steps to see if I could catch her car riding down the street but I felt a hand grab my mine.
I turned around quickly and my father had a welcoming smile.
"Please Y/N come inside." He said.
I looked in the house and back where the car used to be. I reluctantly walked inside, still searching for Lily.
My father closed and locked the doors behind him. He then turned to me and shoved his hands in his pocket. To avoid his awkward stare I turned around and studied the house again. I walked into the dinning room and looked at the large table where'd we'd have dinner. Everyone happily eating and chatting. Tate stealing glances at me, and me acting like a bitch. Tate.
I've got to go see Tate.
I got up and went was about to dash up the stairs to his room, but Constance stopped me.
"Y/N, I know that you probably want to see Tate but..." She sighed.
"What?"
"Every since you've been gone, it's kind of ruined Tate. He's depressed and...he's just not himself. He hasn't left the house at since you've been gone. This is the second night in 2 weeks that's he's actually slept. I know you miss him, but please let him rest. Just for tonight." Constance said softly, almost begging me.
I looked up the stairs and then back at Constance. I nodded my head softly and looked at her.
"Of course." I said.
"I'm really tired. I guess I'll just get ready for bed." I said and Constance smiled.
"But you must be h-"
"I already ate. Before I came." I said smiling at her trying lot to sound rude. "Alright then. I'll let your father know." She said smiling as she walked into the living room.
I quietly walked up the stairs and touched my door knob. I didn't open it though. I was scared that it wasn't left the same way I had it last. Constance even said she thought I was dead. What if they packed up my things in boxes or something.
I told myself I wouldn't do it, but I looked behind me at Tate's door. I want so badly to just walk in there and just hold him. Kiss him. Tell him I'm sorry. But I don't.
I open my door and to my surprise, everything's the exact same way. My CD's are still arranged messily on my night stand, my slippers are still on the right side of my bed. Nobody touched or moved a single thing. At least that's what it looks like.
I opened my drawer and grabbed some of my clothes. I walked into my bathroom and shut the door behind me. Is looked into my rusted mirror back at myself. I don't look half bad for someone who's been living on the streets for months. I washed my face and changed into my pajamas. As I was about to close the door , I saw a reflection in the mirror that wasn't mine.
"Welcome back" violet spoke to me.
I turned around and smiled, forgetting I despise this girl.
"Hey."
"Surprisingly, I missed being called a bitch by you. I'm glad you're back Y/N."
"I'm glad I'm back to. If that's your way of telling me you missed me, then I missed you to." I said and violet laughed.
"Can I ask you a que-"
"Tate's fine Y/N. Stop worrying about him. He just really misses you, that's all. And once he sees you again, he'll be better in a heartbeat." Violet said laughing.
"Thanks Violet."
"No problem."
"So are y-"
She just disappeared. Well okay then.
I closed the bathroom door and climbed into my bed as I pulled the covers over me. As I was about to turn off the lamp there was a soft knock on my door.
"Come in." I said instantly.
My dads head poked in as he walked further into my bed.
"Oh you're going to sleep."
"Yeah I said."
My dad walked over to me and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Y/N. I love you. I always have and I also will." My dad said and I could already see tears forming in his eyes.
"Goodnight. I love you too." I said smiling. My dad turned off the lamp and walked out of my room and shut the door.
I laid down on my bed, staring into the darkness. I missed it here. I miss everyone so much. I'm glad Lily found me. And wherever she may be at this moment, I hope she truly understands how grateful I am. I yawned and buried my face into my pillow. Finally letting sleep consume me.