Heartbreak Girl

Dedicated to peppermintbutler101

School ended about 15 minutes ago and I was sitting in Evan's car. We singing along to the radio and just jamming out.
"So how was school?" Evan asked me.
"It was fannnnntaaaaastic." I said joyfully.
"Thats a first, what kind of drugs are you on?"
I started to laugh at him.
"Im not on drugs Evan, Im just really happy."
"You wanna hangout tonight?"
"Are you joking?" I said laughing at Evan. His face fell a little.
"I didn't  mean it like that Ev. I thought you knew. Today is my two year anniversary with Brandon." I said watching him.
"Oh yeah. How could I forget." He said staring at the rode.
"Are you being sarcastic?"
"Not at all Y/N. Im happy for you." He said smiling at me and I smiled back. Evan pulled in front of my house. I waved goodbye to him and went inside. I was so excited for tonight.
Me and Brandon started  dating junior year. He was really cute, and he liked me , so I said why not. He asked out in the sweetest way possible. In the middle of 4th period, Brandon went on the intercom and gave a whole speech. He said nice things like how I was beautiful and how I was talented. Then he asked me out. Of course I agreed. He got a week of detention after and I thought that was sweet. And today, we have been officially dating for 2 years. My mom approved of Brandon and she agreed to help me get ready for tonight. I locked the door and put my bag down on the sofa.
"Mom Im home!" I shouted. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom making some coffee.
"Hey sweetie how was school?"
"That doesn't matter, you have to help me get ready."
"Aren't you leaving at 7:30? Its 4:00."
"Really?" I sighed. I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands.
"Well Y/N, there is something I want to talk to you about."
"What is it mom?"
My mother pulled out a kitchen chair and sat across from me.
"I know you're a teenager, and this is your first boyfriend. And I'm also aware of your swimming hormones."
"Oh my gosh"
"Are you virgin Y/N?"
"Of course mom what kind of question is that?" I shouted slightly.
"I want you to be careful with this boy. And don't do anything you don't want to do. No sex until marr-"
"Okay mom Im done having this conversation" I said laughing.
My mom got up with her coffee and went upstairs. I decided to just watch TV to blow over time.
~some time later~
I decided to get read since it was 5:45. I went upstairs to my room and took a long shower. I washed my hair and blowdried it.
"Mom!" I called out a few times.
She finally came into my room.
"What is it Y/N."
"You have to help me get ready!"
My mom sighed and got her makeup bag out her room. My mom started to do my makeup. She put on eye liner and mascara. She even let me put on some lipstick. After I finished my makeup, my mom did my hair. She put it in tight curls and pinned the front to the side. When she finished I looked into the mirror, and for once I felt confident in my appearance. Last weekend I went shopping for today. I bought a plain black dress. It stopped about 2'inches above my knees. I also slipped on a matching pair of black heels. When I finished getting dressed, it was exactly 7:00. I went downstairs and grabbed my bag. Brandon was supposed to be picking me up in 30 minutes, so I just sat down and watched TV. Inside my bag, was a present for Brandon. I saved up months worth of my allowance to by this for him. Brandon is like really into cologne. And theres this designer cologne that he's wanted for the longest time, he just couldn't afford it. But me being the coolest girlfriend ever, I bought it for him.
It was now 7:34. And I started to get worried. I didn't want to text or call him, because that would seem weird. Its only 4 minutes over, so I waited.
It was now 7:45, Brandon still never showed up. I decided to text him.
"Hey r u on ur way?" I text him. No reply.
About 10 more minutes passed, and he finally text back.
"Hey um can I meet u there? Im having car trouble."
"Thts fine ill pick u up"
"No, just go. I made reservations, Ill meet u there"
"ok"
I grabbed my bag and my keys. I never really drove because Evan would always drive me places, but now I have no choice. I got into the car, and began driving. About 20 minutes later, I arrived at the restaurant. I didn't see Brandon in the parking lot, maybe he was on his way. I went inside, and went to the person seating. I told her me and Brandon's name, and a waiter immediately seated me. I sat a small both that could only fit 2 people. I stared at the empty seat in front of me and hoped Brandon would arrive soon.
"Hey can I start you off with. Drink?"
"Um sure a sprite please"
The waiter smiled and walked away. A few minutes later he came back.
"Are you ready to order?"
"No I'm waiting for someone." I smiled.
"Take your time." He said smiling back.
The waiter walked away. I've been here for about 20 minutes, waiting for Brandon. 15 more minutes past and the waiter can back.
"Are you ready ma'am?" The waiter asked politely.
"No not yet. Im sure he's on his way." I said forcing a smile.
The waiter walked away again. I pulled out my phone and text Brandon.
"R u on ur way?" He didnt reply.
"Where r u?" Still no reply. I decided to call him. It went to voicemail. But I called again and he answered.
"Hey where are y-"
"Im not coming" he said nonchalantly
"What do you mean?"
"I mean Im not coming."
"Im already here Brandon what-"
"We're over, Y/N"
My heart sank.
"Wh-"
"We are done. Im not coming, because Im not your boyfriend anymore."
"So your dumping me?" I said feeling my eyes sting.
"God how kany times do I have to say it."
"But you cant dump me. Not tonight. Its a 2 year anniversary Brandon. You cant just-"
He hung up. My vision began to blur, and I gently wiped my eye, trying not to smear my makeup. I noticed the waiter standing near by, giving me a sympathetic look. He came over.
"Im so sorry miss"
"Can I have the bill please" I said forcing a smile.
"Its on the house" He said smiling.
I smiled back and grabbed my bag, walking out of the restaurant. How could he do this to me? Just stand me up like that. Especially on our anniversary. You couldn't at least wait until tomorrow to break my heart?
I started my car and started to drive out of the parking lot. I didn't think I was crying, but I felt tears rolling down my face. I didn't care about my makeup anymore. I let it out. I started to cry. And almost on cue, it started to pour down rain. Like out of nowhere, and I felt like I was in a movie. I didn't want to do anything but go home. I started to drive as fast I could. I swerved between cars, trying to dodge every yellow light. I got beeped at occasionally, but I didn't care. I then saw red and blue lights behind me and I heard the sirens. Great. I stopped slowly and pulled over. I rolled down the window and waited for the officer to talk.
"License and registration please." He said.
I went into the glove department and gave it to him. He looked over it and handed it back. Along with my first speeding ticket. The officer left and I began driving again. I still couldn't believe Brandon just stood me up like that. I decided I didn't want to go home, I wanted to talk to someone. About 5 minutes later I arrived in front of Evan's house. I parked and ran to his door with the rain pouring down on me. I didn't have a sweater, so I was soaked. My makeup was ruined from crying, and my tight curls were now loose and frizzy. I rang the doorbell numerous of time because I was cold and wet. After a few minutes the door finally opened.
Evan's POV
Who the hell is ringing my doorbell so much? I went downstairs and swung the door open. I was about to tell the person off until I saw who it was. It was Y/N. She was soaking wet, her eyes were red, and her hair was all wet.
"Oh my gosh. Y/N what happened?" I asked her.
She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. She just kinda squeaked and her eyes got glossy.
"Come here" I said. I pulled her inside and pulled her into a tight hug, not really caring she was wet. She started crying into my chest and I was rubbing her back.
"H-He s-stood me up a-and h-he dumped m-me" She said in between cries.
"Sssh its ok Y/N, Im here." I said.
After minutes of her crying, she pulled away and wiped her eyes.
"Im sorry" she said pointing to my shirt.
I looked down and there was black makeup smeared on my white T-shirt.
"Don't worry about it." I said smiling at her.
Since she was soaked, her black dress clung onto her body, shaping out all the curves she had. And her hair was sticking to her face, she looked hot.
"I know I look like shit Evan, stop staring." She sighed.
"Ill be right back" I said.
I went upstairs and got a towel. I also got one of my T shirts and a pair of boxers. I went downstairs and handed it to her.
"Thanks." She said. She went into my bathroom and started to change. I got a blanket from my room and put it on the sofa in case she got cold.
"Evan!" I heard her yell. I went to stand outside the bathroom door.
"Can I have a washrag?"
"Sure" I handed her one from our the pantry.
I went into the kitchen and got out two bowls. I know how much Y/N loves ice cream, so I wanna help lighten the mood. About 10 minutes later she came out. She looked so adorable in my oversized T-Shirt. She threw her hair and a bun and washed all the makeup off her face, letting her natural beauty show. She smiled at me and sat on the sofa.
"Theres a blanket if your cold" I said to her.
I brought the bowls into the living room and sat next to Y/N. I gave her her ice cream and her eyes lit up slightly. I slid under the  blanket with her.
"You know, that Brandon guy is a douchebag. He didn't deserve you." I said looking at her. She looked at me and smiled.
"Thanks Ev. But he stood me up. He told me he'd meet me there and he never showed up. Then he broke up with me through a phone call! On our anniversary!" She slightly raised her voice.
"You'll get over him. And Ill help you." I said.
She looked up at me.
"what do you mean?" She said.
I took my hand and placed it on her cheek. I then leaned down and placed my lips onto hers. A feeling I couldn't describe went  threw my body as our lips touched. Y/N kissed me back. She put her hand on top of mine and I leaned in more to deepen the kiss. Y/N put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. She pulled back and stared into my eyes.
"Evan I just got out of a relationship." She said.
"I'm sorry."
"I liked it Evan. I just need some time."
"I understand."
She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.
She'll never know how much I love her.