Audtions

"Finally, this girl updated."
I know right. Lol hope you guys enjoy!!❤️❤️❤️
Chapter inspired by: @SharonKoenig
My palms were sweating as I sat in the waiting room. I was tapping my foot on the floor as I went over my lines in my head. I was anxiously waiting for my name to be called. I was here alone, my parents stopped supporting me after I gave up a full scholarship for collage to  pursue my acting dream. I was looking around the room, and everyone who was auditioning had someone else beside them. Whether it was their parent, or a friend. As I was looking I made eye contact with a guy. He had dark brown eyes and shaggy blonde hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back. There were 8 other people in here. This was callbacks. I passed my first audition, but I have to be even better now.
"Ms. Y/L/N, and Mr.Peters" A professional looking lady said popping her head through the door.
She had a tight bun in her hair, dark red lipstick, and skinny black glasses.
My heart instantly started beating faster as I stood up. I looked around to see who this Mr.Peters was. I then saw the same guy I smiled at a few moments earlier walking towards the door. He smiled at me again and I smiled back once more. We walked inside and stood on front of the lady and 3 other people.
"So Ms.Y/L/N and Mr.Peters, this is the call back session. You 2 were randomly selected to act out a scene from season 1 of Murder House for American Horror Story. The Scene will randomly be selected as well..."
What?! In the email I got, it said the specific scene we were supposed to act out. Now we're doing something totally different?!
I guess the guy saw my facial expression because he added onto his sentence.
"Yes, this was a big surprise for you guys. But this is the first season of American Horror Story, which means the ratings need to be spot on. And in order for that to happen, we need professionals. If you fumble, your just not cut of the team." He said smiling staring straight at me the whole time he spoke.
The lady with the bun got up and handed us our scripts.
"Page 74, Scene 9." She said. They all started staring at us and I took in a deep breath. The first line was said by 'Tate', so I waited for him to begin.
"Violet, something's changed in you. Towards me, your distant, cold. I don't know what I've done, but Ill leave you alone for now on, if thats what you want. Is that what you want?....Do you wanna know why Ill leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine...  I love you. There I said it, and not just on some chalk board. I would never let anybody, or anything hurt you..."
The stage directions say Violate stares at Tate with tears in her eyes and disbelief. So that's what i did.
"Ive never felt that way about anyone."
"Come here."  Finally spoke.
"Im tired"
"Me too"
The scene was over. That's all?
"Page 101, scene 13." The woman spoke again. Making me mentally roll my eyes.
We flipped to the page and they stared us again, waiting for us to start. I had the first line this time. So I began.
"My mom is dead."
"Im so sorry" Tate reached for my hand but I pulled away.
"I know you were close."
"Yeah we were. My dads down there all alone now."
"It makes me sad. I like your dad. He was nice to me."
"He's nice to all his patients. Even the ones who lie to him."
"What"
"Why did you start seeing him in the first place. Constance thought you needed help."
"I did, I do."
"You knew you were dead." There was a pause and 'Tate' starts tearing.
"Yeah" he said nodding.
"Do you know why?"
"The cop shot me. Right here in this room."
"Why. Why did they shoot you?"
"I don't know."
The script read long pause, and I stared into 'Tate's' eyes.
"You murdered people Tate. Kids, like us. The kids that came to us on Halloween."
Tears rolled down 'Tate's' face.
"Why would I do that?" He said.
"Why would I do that?" He said crying. "Why would I do that?"
"Why would I do that?" He repeated again.
"I don't know. Why did you kill those guys who lived here before us?"
He cries again.
"Why would you rape my mother?"
He cries again.
"Im sorry, Im sorry, I was different then."
"I used to think you were like me. You were attracted to the darkness. But Tate, you are the darkness."
"No." He cries again. He's a really great actor.
"Before you thats all I was. You're the only light I've ever known." He says coming closer to me.
'You've changed me violet."
"I believe that." I say walking up to him and  stroking his cheek.
"I love you Tate....but I cant forgive you." I say dropping my arm down and backing away.
"You have to pay for what you did. All the pain you've caused. All the sorrow, you murdered my mother."
"No!" He yelled
"You did!" I yell back while Tate cries again.
"A baby? Whatever it was, it killed her." We stare at each other and I began to tear up.
"I cant be with you. I wont be with you." I say backing away, but Tate follows coming closer.
"What are you saying?" He said.
"Im saying go away."
"What? No. Don't do this."
"Go away Tate."
"Your all I want. You're all I had." He shouted loud crying.
"Go Away!" I shouted louder closing my eyes.
My eyes stayed shut and I started crying. When I opened my eyes, he was supposed to be gone, but he was obviously still there.
That was the end of the scene. I looked at 'Tate' and back at the people. They were looking at us shocked. Was that good or bad? I wiped the forced tears off my face and looked back at the directors in silence. They all then started clapping for us. I smiled and laughed a little and so did 'Tate' or Mr.Peters. Whatever his name is.
"That was amazing." The guy on the end said.
"Perfect chemistry, maybe you guys should try the kissing scene." Another guy said flipping through the script. I felt my eyes widen.
"There's no time for other scenes Ryan." T woman said to him.
"Can I have your full names please?" The Ryan guy asked pulling out a pen and sheet up paper.
I looked at 'Tate' as if asking is he gonna speak.
"After you" he said smiling. I smiled back.
" Y/N, Y/L/N"
"Evan, Peters."
Evan was a nice name, it suited him pretty well.
"Well, you guys are dismissed. If there's further news, you will be contacted." The woman said and escorted us out the door.
Evan held the door for me as we walked out and I silently thanked him.
As we were walking the lady called the next 2 people in for the auction.
"You were pretty good." I heard Evan say.
"Are you kidding me? You were great. They were totally clapping for you."
"That's not true, they clapped for the both of us." He said chuckling.
"Did you see the way he stared at me in the beginning while he spoke? He was basically saying Im not professional and I most likely wouldn't be able to handle the pressure."
"Well you sure proved him wrong."
"You really think so?"
"Of course" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and we walked outside together.
"Well I'll see you around." I said walking to my car.
"Yeah, Ill see you." Evan said, but he was still walking in my direction. I ignored him at first but I started to get a little creeped out.
"Why are you following me?"
"Im not." He said laughing.
Our cars were coincidentally parked next to each other. I laughed and took out my keys to unlock the door.
"Um Y/N?" Evan called out before I got into my car. I turned around to face him.
"Uh, would you like to come to my place? We could maybe go over some lines if you'd like." He asked nervously avoiding eye contact.
Should I? He could be a rapist. A really cute rapist... Wait what am I thinking?! He doesn't seem like the type, but looks can be deceiving. Oh well.
"Id like that." I said laughing a little.
"You can follow me"
"Okay."
I got into my car and pulled out of the parking space, following Evan to his house. It was definitely bigger than your average house, but I'm not complaining.
I parked my car in his garage and got out. Evan got out and smiled, walking me to the front door. He pulled out his keys and started to look for the right one. I just stood behind him waiting patiently. He got the key and put it inside the doorknob but he dropped it and it fell to the ground.
"Sorry" he said. He bent down to pick it up but dropped it again. I giggled and he started to blush a little. Aw, he's so cute.
He finally opened the door and we walked inside.
"Sorry its a bit messy." He said.
"Its fine, its actually really neat." I said looking through his living room. There were just a few cups on the table.
"You can sit on the sofa or something. The TV remote is right there." He said.
"I thought I came over to practice lines?" I said laughing
"Right." He said blushing again.
"Would you like anything to drink?"
"Sure."
"I have soda, water, I could make you coffee."
"Water is fine." I said smiling.
I brought my script from out of my car and placed it beside me on the sofa chair.
Evan came back with a water bottle and a can of soda.
"Ok you wanna get started or..." He asked.
"Lets get to know each other first. How old are you?'
"24. How about you?"
"23" I said.
"How come you were at the audition by yourself?" He asked me.
"How come you were by yourself?"
"I asked first."
"And I asked second." I said rudely not really meaning to.
"Well I was by myself because my parents weren't able to make it. They usually come to all my auditions." He said awkwardly.
"Sorry for being rude. I was by myself because I had no one to be there with me." I said looking down, feeling bad about my parents.
"Well for now on, Ill be there with you." Evan said putting his hand on my shoulder. I laughed but he still stared at me. I guess he was serious.
"Thanks."
"We should start practicing now yeah?"
"Ok."
"Pick a number from 1 to 109."
"74."
"Flip to Scene 74." I went through my script and saw the scene.  
"This scene starts with Violet going down to the basement." I said.
"Off to the basement we go."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah seriously, if you wanna truly portray the character, you have be the character." He said making me laugh at him.
We walked into the basement and Evan went off to hide some where and yelled out ACTION.
"Tate?" I called out.
"Tate?" I said again walking around.
"You said to meet up at midnight." I called out again.
"Tate?" I then felt a hand over my mouth. He actually scared me for real a little. Evan began to pull me further into the basement and I began to scream.
"Its just me, Tate." He said.
Evan pretended to take a mask off his head and throw it.
"You asshole" I said hitting his arm laughing. And he laughed too. I looked at the script and it said Tate and Violate kiss. Evan noticed and looked at me.
"We don't have to if you don't want-"
"Its fine. we're acting." I said reassuring Evan as well as myself.
Evan stared into my eyes and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips connected and we began to kiss. Evan pushed against me slightly causing my head to move back. I applied as much force as he did kissing him back. Evan dropped his script on the floor and bought his hands up to my cheeks.  I did the same and put my arms around his neck deepening our kiss. Evan was a really good kisser. To bad our kiss was interrupted by his cell phone ringing. He pulled away slightly and I dropped my hands from around his neck licking my lips.
"Sorry." He said grabbing his phone. As soon as he grabbed it, it stopped ringing.
"Sorry." He apologized again.
"Its ok, really." I said playing with my fingers as an awkward silence.
"You know what?" I said bending down picking up our scripts.
I handed his to him and held mine in my hand.
"Ive got to go. I have to feed my goldfish." I said and he laughed.
"Can I get your number?" He asked.
He turned on his phone and I took it out his hand. I text myself  'hey' and handed his phone back to him.
Evan walked me back upstairs and to my car.
"Maybe we could do this again sometime." Evan stated.
"Yeah, maybe." I said smiling taking out my car keys.
He smiled at me. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, making him blush. He smiled and I smiled back getting into my car. He waved at me and I honked my horn as I drove off. Today was a great day.