I didnt mean it

My hands traveled up his back and stopped when they reached his neck. I pulled him closer to me as his hands reached towards my hips and he grabbed my butt. I moaned softly into the kiss as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I tugged on his hair a bit to tease him and he pulled me closer into him.
Why am I doing this? I shouldn't be doing this. I pushed my hands against his shoulders and he looked at me in concern.
"What's the matter babe?" Charlie said as he started to kiss me again.
I kissed him back, and it started to get heated once again. I put my hands on his bare chest and pushed him away again.
"I can't."
"Y/N-"
"Charlie I can't do this to Evan. It isn't fair." I said as I sat up. I wrapped the blanket around my exposed skin. I began to feel uncomfortable with Charlie seeing me like this.
"Y/N come on ba-"
"Will you quit calling me babe?" I raised my voice at him. I turned around so that my back faced towards him.
"Y/N, look. If you didn't want this, it wouldn't have happened." Charlie said.
I sighed and just thought about what he said.
Charlie was my ex. We broke up because we just needed some space from each other. I had school and he was working on his music career. We didn't break up because I stopped liking him, it's just because we needed sometime to find who we truly are.
I hate to say it but Evan was just my rebound. That was my first intention though, for me to date him to forget about Charlie. But I actually started to fall for him, I still am falling for him. But I've already fallen for Charlie.
"You need to go." I said as I bent down and picked up my shirt from the floor. I threw it over my head and stood up.
Charlie still sat there on the bed, staring at me.
"Charlie you need to go. Evan will be here any minute." I said as I threw his clothes at him.
He caught it and stood up from the bed. He began to dress and I tried my best not to stare. I looked occasionally which earned an entertained smirk from him.
He finally finished changing and he put his sneakers on.
"Y/N-"
"Charlie just please don't." I said.
He sighed and began to walk towards the bedroom door with me trailing behind him.
We walked downstairs to towards the front door and as I was about to open it for him, Charlie stopped me.
"Y/N just hear me out for a sec. Please?"
I rolled my eyes and stayed silent waiting for him to speak.
"I know you don't know what you want. And I know that you don't want to hurt Evan. But I don't know if you know this. I love you. I've never stopped loving you. And I've never stopped missing you. And I'm not just talking about sex. I miss you. I miss singing with you and hanging around having lazy days with you, I miss your smile, and just your presence. Just know that whatever happens, I won't stop loving you." Charlie leaned and and kissed me, then walked out the door. Through the window I watched him walk to his car, and soon after he began to drive away.
I was speechless, I didn't know what to say or what to feel. I'm cheating on my boyfriend with my ex-boyfriend. I love my boyfriend, but I love my ex-boyfriend as well. Maybe even a little bit more. I don't know what to think anymore. I looked the front door and went upstairs to clean up a little before Evan came home. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve anybody.
This was horse shit but I hope you enjoyed anyway!! Sorry for slow updates ILYGSM!❤️❤️❤️