Call me Abby 2

Dedicated to @booboopeters
"Ok are you deaf or mentally retarded?You shouldn't be jealous. You should be afraid. Me and Evan are best friends. But we also dated for 6 months. Evan doesn't want you, why do you thinks he's been hanging with me all night. You might think you have Evan but I have him wrapped around my little fingers. So you can make this easier for yourself and back off, or you can wait for Evan to throw you away himself."
She smiled that beautiful smile at me and waltz off. Her long perfect curls bouncing behind her as she left. I stood there in shock. I didn't know what to say or do. This girl transformed into a totally different person. So Evan and Abigail dated for half a year, but it ended some how. I walked back to the sofa to see Abigail and Evan talking and laughing.
"Hey Evan....um.. Can I talk to you for a sec?"
Evan nodded and began to stand. Until Abigail pulled him back down.
"Wait Ev, let me finish my story!" She begged him with a puppy face. I mentally slapped her. But I physically rolled my eyes. Evan noticed me and gave me a weird look.
"Ill be back Abby, just hold on."
Me and Evan walked to the kitchen and started to talk.
"So Evan, really, who is Abigail?"
"I told you Y/N, she's just a friend." He said with a sigh.
"Really because I think she's your ex girlfriend. Is that why you guys are so touchy and giggly?"
"Yes she is. Notice you said ex. Why do you always have to get so-"
"How would you feel if I was hanging out with my ex being all giggly and what not.  And why do I also have to get so what?" I said starting to get a bit annoyed
"Jealous!"
"So now I'm jealous because I have a question about your psychotic ex?!"
"Y/N stop this ok. We are all here to have a good time and meet up with old friends. And I don't need you assuming things right now. So stop acting like a child and leave Abby alone."
He walked out and back into the living room. I didn't even get the chance to tell him what she said to me. He just called me jealous, and walked away. I walked back into the living room and saw Evan with Abigail. She was flirting with him, you know, the usual. And of course Evan is completely oblivious to her actions. She looked at me and gave me a fake smile. I couldn't stand being in the same room with her.
I went upstairs to me and Evan's room and just sat on our bed. I turned on the TV and just watched it. About 2 hours of cartoons past and I decided to go back downstairs. Most people left, whatever. I started to go in the kitchen to get some soda. I stopped when I heard two familiar voices.
"Don't you miss me Evan?" My blood boiled when I heard Abigail squeak.
"Of course I do Abby, but I'm with Y/N now."
"So...You could be with me."
It was silent.
Maybe they were having a really intense staring contest.
"Abigail stop." Evan said sternly
Did that bitch seriously just try to kiss my boyfriend?!
"Oh my God what the hell is wrong with you!"
The beast was unmasked. She turned into that completely different person that I met not to long ago.
"Abigail?"
"Don't give me that bullshit Evan. Are you blind?! Look at me and look at her. She is ugly, annoying as hell, insecure,
worthless-"
Ouch.
"You have the privilege to have me. Are you seriously just gonna pass that up. Let me remind you I am Abigail Higgins! And it's hard to get me back after you already let me go!"
After her speech I heard a dry laugh.
"All you said was untrue. Y/N means the world to me. She is beautiful and the smartest girl here. Im not blind. I can see perfectly fine, but I don't want to see you. So leave Abigail."
"Are you serious Evan?!"
"Do you need an escort?"
It was silent once again. Abigail walked out of the kitchen and pushed past my shoulder. Causing me to stumble backwards. She walked out of the house and slammed the door. I turned to Evan who was standing next to me.
"You heard?"
"Yeah"
"Y/N, I'm sor-"
"Just shut up." I said as I pulled him into a hug.
"Im still mad at you" I said to him.
"I know."