Chapter 1 The introduction

Well, My self Priya lekha and I'm new here. It's my first story in this platform. I hope you definitely like my way of presentation in the story. And if you really like my story please do follow me and support me and vote for me.

❤Thank you❤

_______________________

Vizag is a symbol of peace with the warm sea waves lapping and blowing the mind........

On that city, It is a big building and in it, "Brother success, this project is ours again. Really your plan is super" says Vikram while looking at the file in his cabin with Shiva.

Shiva gives a smile instead.

Meanwhile, Shiva sees a call coming to his phone and knowing that it is his mother's phone, Shiva happily picks up the call.

"Shiva how are you my son..?"

"Ha ma I'm fine how are you. How is dad..?"

"Good, everyone, you are coming to Hyderabad soon, I have to talk to you about an important matter".

"What is so important to us..?"

"You come here first, I'll tell you."

Unable to do anything else, He hung up the phone saying "Ok ma".

"Vicky why so mom is calling me, so urgently, will you please handle everything here till I get here. This evening I am going to home".

"Ho okay come be careful tell aunty, uncle that I asked".

Shiva said "OK" and left for Hyderabad in the evening train that day.

"Shivaraj the Top Most Business Magnet in India."

Working in a software job in Vizag, Shiva builds his life by climbing each step and rises to a height that no one else can reach.

He started his career as a small software employee and now he faces many hurdles and failures in his life and builds a big company.

"The Shiva Group of Constructions stands as one of the top five in the country."

When Shiva lands at the Hyderabad railway station, their car driver waits for him.

From there he starts home immediately. Shiva went home and was shocked to see everyone in the house.

Mom, what is all this, who are they all?"

"Shiva did you arrived, why don't you come in first?" Ravali introduces Shiva to everyone there, saying....

"Brother, here comes your future son-in-law our son Shiva".

"Hello Shiva how are you" asks Venkat.

"Hi uncle I am fine how are you?"

"We are fine Shiva, first you go and freshen up, you came from a journey."

"Ok" and from there he takes Ravali along with him.

"Who are they? Why are they here?"

As Ravali says "they", Shiva's father Ramana.

"They will be your future in-laws."

At the words of his father, he get shocked and suddenly said, "What...what are you saying dad..?"

Ravali says, "Yes shiva, I saw a marriage proposal to you and that's why I asked you to come here so soon."

"But mom".

"Hah I know everything that you don't like it but it's already a waste of time in your life. Now you just have to listen to me".

"But why are you doing this all even knowing about me..?"

"We know, What to do. How long will you remember that girl did that and stay like this without even getting married. We can't stand watching this. Now, are you going to get married or not"..... Ramana's words came harshly.

"Otherwise we will never talk to you again in life".

"Daddy, what's this Daddy, it's okay, I'll go first and get fresh. I'll talk to you when I come," Shiva says and goes to his room to freshen up.

Ravali asked, "Why did you talk to him like that?"

"Ravali, what else do you want me to do? It has already been almost 2 years. He has become like this because of that girl. What more can we do? Tell me, no matter what we say, will he agree to the marriage...??

"If this is the case, at least after marriage he will get rid of that girl's memories".

"Yes, that's true" Said ravali.

To be continued.....