Chapter 8 Aishwarya proposed to Shiva

That day Shiva is waiting for her in the evening park.

Aishwarya comes there wearing a half saree and when Shiva sees her for the first time, he freezes and stares like that.

"Hey Shiva, what's wrong with you" She waves her hands on him and then, he comes into his world.

"Ha, what's up, you're never knew like this".

"What's wrong? Is it bad to me..?"

"Hey, not like that, you are super".

"Actually I went to the temple and came here directly to have a word with you".

"Ho what was that..?" he asks very excitedly.

"That's"

"Say what".

"That's"

"I love you Shiva".

When she says what he wants to say, he gets shocked and stares like that.

"Shiva Shiva" He came into this world when she was called.

"What's wrong  shiva, you're staying like this, you're not saying anything. you don't like me".

"Like it or not, you are my life. I called you here to propose to you, but you gave me a big shock," says Shiva, and picks her up and spins in excitement.

Love is successful for shiva.

So both of them are enjoying life very happily, meanwhile Aishwarya goes to her hometown for her studies after the holidays are over.

From the time she left, Shiva could not understand what to do.

After thinking carefully, after completing his B.Tech, he wants to do M.Tech.  He will decided to go Vijayawada, where I
Aishwarya was living for his M. Tech.

Don't know why Aishwarya didn't talk to Shiva that much after she left to Vijayawada.

Even when Shiva called, she talks normally and didn't even talk properly, he did not understand her behavior.

Mean while, after completing his B.Tech, he says all his M.Tech mater at home.

He goes to Vijayawada to do M. Tech without listening to their parents. They don't have much interest to send his son to Vijayawada. But Shiva didn't listen them and went to Vijayawada by saving for his future.

But, the main reason is that he can be close to Aishu.

Unfortunately, Shiva doesn't know that when he goes there, he will be eaten by the big shocks which are given by Aishwarya.

Shiva calls Aishwarya when he goes to Vijayawada with great excitement, but when she doesn't get a lift, he gets a little disappointed and goes to the college where she is studying.

On going there, Aishwarya is seen with another boy and gets very angry seeing her like that, but still controlling himself.

"Hey, why are you thinking like this, May be he is her friend. Why are you thinking negatively" he brings himself into a positive way and waits for Aishwarya.

Aishwarya suddenly gets scared when she sees Shiva there, she can't do anything else and goes to him.

"Hey Shiva what are you doing here..?".

"I want to see you, so camed".

"Ho..!

"Ha Ma. I got M.tech seat here, now we can see each other happily and talk".

Aishwarya says "Oh ok. Ok I will go, it will be late" and she leaves.

She walks away like that without even asking how you are doing, without looking at him properly, without really paying attention, Shiva keeps staring at herself.

"Its Okay, if it know at home, there will be a problem" he said to himself and left for the room.

So they meet and talk after college daily.

One day Shiva Aishwarya goes out for shopping and Aishwarya buys dresses in the shopping mall. Shiva is also watching something near by. 

Mean while, someone comes to Aishwarya rowdy batch and harasses her.

To be continued.....