Chapter 2 Priya's Challenge

Ravali asked, "Why did you talk to him like that?"

"Ravali, what else do you want me to do? It has already been almost 2 years. He has become like this because of that girl. What more can we do? Tell me, no matter what we say, will he agree to the marriage...??

"If this is the case, at least after marriage he will get rid of that girl's memories".

"Yes, that's true" Said ravali.

Shiva freshens up and comes downstairs and bumps into a girl who is passing by....

The girl is going to slip and fall down when she is hit suddenly.

Immediately Shiva held her hand and stopped her from falling and gently lifted her up and stood up.

"Are you all right miss..?" asked by shiva.

Priya, who was looking at herself in shock without understanding what was happening there, came to this world at the words of Shiva.

"Ha I'm All Right."

Shiva says "OK" and goes down from there.

Priya keeps looking at Shiva who is going.

Ravali said as Shiva went down, "Shiva go up to the terrace there the girl is waiting for you, you two talk for a while."

"What's that mom, can't you see girl."

"We already saw before you go."

"But now why all this mom, I told you to do as you like."

Ravali sends him up to the terrace even though Shiva doesn't want to see her and talk to her at least once.

A girl wearing a red lehenga dress waits for Shiva and looks at the whole view above.

When shiva comes there...
She introduces herself...

"Hello I'm Priya."

"Hi nice to meet you Priya I am Shiva."

Shiva didn't notice it in a hurry, but Priya, who caught while she was falling, didn't see her properly, so he didn't remember much.

Both shake their hands and sit on the sofa next to each other.

"I have something to tell you Priya garu."

"Oh, why are you so shy, Priya, just say it."

"Ok Priya I am sorry I have to talk to you about something important."

"Ho tell me about what."

"That's my love matter. I've already loved a girl," Priya stops before saying....

"Oh, I have something else to think about this. You don't need to tell me about this."

"Why..? why are you saying like that..?"

"Because I know all about this matter".

"Know...??

"Yes I know everything. Mother-in-law told me everything before".

"motherr-in-law??

"That's Ravali aunty, your mother".

"Oh my mother. Then Knowing everything, how did you agree to the marriage? Why did you agree?" Shiva asks a little harshly.

"Yes, I have to change you a lot".

"What will you change me".

"Yes, what's the point of thinking that one girl did that and all other girls are like that? It's very wrong, that's why I challenged my mother-in-law that I will definitely bring change in you".

Shiva laughed at that...

"Why are you laughing? What comedy do you seen in this?"

"If it is not funny that you challenged my mother that she will change me".

"Look, never think one-sidedly. Who knows, a girl like me who will change your life and make you happy may come into your life".

While Priya is talking so confidently, Shiva is looking at herself.

"Still, I am telling you in advance that no one should get hurt because of me. Please try to understand. No matter how much I say, if you don't listen, it's up to you" says Shiva and leaves.

Looking at his going, "Oh Shiva, why are you thinking like this, I will surely bring about a change in you, just keep watching" and laughing to herself, she also leaves from there.

To be continued......