Chapter 17 Priya tears

"That's when I saw him riding a bike one day. I immediately followed him. I didn't know why I was going there. I didn't know what to talk to him. I didn't know how to talk.

Thinking that, Shiva stopped the bike near a park.

I mmediately followed him and went near him with great excitement. All the excitement of going there was gone when I saw the scene.

That's when Shiva Aishwarya was proposing to each other. I don't know why, tears came to my eyes without knowing. It's not like something saved me or gave me blood.

Unbeknownst to me, he stayed in my mind. That's why, no matter how much I can't find him, I still look for him with hope. My mind used to say that I will definitely find it him.

The more I searched, the more my love for him would increase. Whenever I see him, whenever I talk to him, whenever I go tell him about my love. My heart is always wait for that moment.

But when I saw them like that that day, tears did not stop in my eyes and words did not come out of my voice.

Before I imagined him like a gem found after searching for almost two months, my heart sank when I realized that I would not get that gem. I couldn't do anything and left with a broken heart.

But I don't know why, I don't know if he gave his blood because of the love I had for him, or if that blood will bring him back to me. I don't want to leave him.

That's why I used to watch him day by day without knowing him. And I happily enjoyed every single thing he did.

No matter how hard I try, my love for him grows day by day, but I can't forget it," Priya says while wiping away the unknowing tears.

"What happened after that" asked Vicky.

"Hmm, my degree was over in a few days. That day was the last day of my college. My college management arranged a big farewell party.

All my friends took me by force without listening to me saying that I would not come. There was a lot of party going on there, but I didn't feel good but I stayed for the sake of my friends.

After the party, I went home. The next day morning, as usual, Shiva got up at the time of jogging and I got ready and went to the park.

But as if my bad luck so far was not enough, I who waited for Shiva for so long that day he did not appear. I turned back very disappointed.

I went and looked in the evening too. I didn't see him then either. I was very disappointed.

Even if he doesn't belong to me, I thought that I could survive looking at him daily. But that moment I felt very heavy that I had to breathe.

That's when the idea came and I went to the side of his house and looked to see if he was at home. But he was not there. I go there with great hope and I was left with disappointment there too.

There is nothing else to do and when I turn back to leave.

Looking back in despair and looking stunned and scared.

Seeing Ravali aunty in front of me, I was a little scared and tried to go away slowly, but aunty stopped me and asks.

"Girl, who are you? What are you doing here near our house?"

"I don't know what to say when she asked like that."

"Aunty, I am Shiva's friend. I have come to meet him. I am looking to see if his house is here or not."

"Oh, then why are you staying here. why don't you come inside and call me" She said and takes me in.

"My heart rate increases. I was a little scared and a little tense and went inside. Aunty brought coffee and gave it to me."

To be continued......