Chapter 29 Vicky's dullness

At Priya's words, all the anger in Shiva flew away and he looked at Priya with a small smile.

All the police arrest Aishwarya and take her away.

Every one in the house was staring at Shiva with a lot of doubts.

"Don't think about it yet mom. Even if she dies, it shouldn't come back to our house" he says taking Priya and going to his room.

While Shiva is doing some work in the room, Priya gets angry and curses all the shoes in the world on Aishwarya.

Her whole face was red and she was cursing like that saying, "Thief's face. Whenever she sees us, her eyes are always on us."

By seeing Priya in that anger shiva calls her gently "Baby come here" and lay on his lap.  Holding her chin and saying, "Oh, it's not nice to see when someone in anger. But what makes my little baby so kissable in angry too."

For those words she forcely sat up and said, "Do you think it's funny when you see me in anger. You know how angry I get. That's when I tried to get you, but she didn't let me go.

"Now, at least your memories will stay with me, saving them one by one with so much effort, that devil burned those that I put all my life into."

Priya cries remembering her burnt memories.

Not being able to see her pain, he hugs her to his heart and said, "Please, baby let's bygones be bygones. Why do you remember it now and feel sad. Please don't cry. Seeing you like this it's hurts my heart."

She hugs Shiva tightly and says, "No, Shiva, I will never think about it again. Please don't be sad" She kisses him on the cheek.

"It's not good enough for me," clutching herself.

She raised her head a little, rolled her eyes and said, "What else do you want?"

Looking at her red lips, he caressed them with his hand and pulled them towards him, saying, "Here they are" and kissing them passionately.

Priya lovingly wraps her arms around her husband's neck, soaking in the loving kisses of shiva.

After a while they hear someone knocking on the door and the two moves away.

Priya feel pain from the kiss of her lover on the lips. Touching her lips she said angrily, "What Shiva, your is kissing so hard."

"I haven't done anything completely yet honey. If I do, it will be different" he says with a smile and approaches again.

"Hey wait Shiva someone has come let me see. Be on some control sir."

"It's not because of me, gold, what do you want to do" with a frown.

For his words she laughs and opens the door.

In front of her keerti standing with her luggage and saying, "Did I disturb you dear..?”

"Oh nothing like that sister. Where are you going."

"To home. It's already very late. The pending work in the office has dropped a lot. If I didn't go now, I won't be able to cover it."

Seeing that, Shiva immediately calls Vikram.

"Hello...!

"Ha tell me Shiva."

"Vicky,where are you..?"

"Outside. Aunty asked me for some important things. So I came."

"Okay, get it soon. As soon as possible."

"What happened..? Why so fast..?"

"First you come Vicky. Here, Keerti is going."

For his words he gets Shocked, and he drops all the fruits in his hand, saying, "What, is it today?"

"Okay, okay, coming" he said, And no matter how soon he wanted to come because of the traffic he couldn't come.

When he comes, keerti goes away. Vikram rushes into the house without even taking the packets that he brought.

No matter where he looked, he couldn't find any happiness in his eyes. He saw Shiva standing there dully and gestured "where".

"She's gone," says Shiva.

To be continued.....