Chapter 14 Vicky's sparkle eyes

"Hey why are you coming again".

No matter how much Priya shouts, Shiva walks towards her.

"Hey, I'm going, boy, boy" says Priya, worried and leaves from there.

"hey priya wait, what will I do".

Priya runs away without paying attention to Shiva's words.

"Why baby, why did you feel very tense, In front of me, and he gives a small smile.

Aishwarya meets Priya who is going down.  Aishwarya gets mad seeing Priya come out of Shiva's room smiling happily.

Aishwarya points a finger at Priya as a warning, "Why are you coming so happily, oh, you have got my Shiva. I will see how your wedding will actually go".

At that Priya got angry and grabbed her hand and turned it back saying "What are you talking too much. Who are you to point the finger at me. I tell you to go away from here once, don't you understand? What are you doing here without actually going".

Aishwarya's elder sister Keerti comes there as Aishwarya's being dragged from the steps.

Seeing Priya "Are you Priya" Asked by keerti.

"Yes, Who Are You..?"

"Hello this is Keerti".

"O nice to meet you Keerti", they introduce each other.

"What are you doing here..?" asks Aishwarya looking at her angrily.

"That's what I have to ask. Why you follow me like a ghost wherever I go. Didn't you leave me in peace even for a little bit".

"Hey" Aishwarya shouts angrily.

"Shut up".

Until then, Priya is silent as to why Aishwarya defaming herself knowing that she is her sister.  But she realizes that there is a fight between them and shouts "shut up".

Just then Shiva and Vikram come down with the steps and see the three of them.  Vicky's face lights up when she sees Keerti there.  He is happy when he finds something lost.

Shiva noticed that....

"What kind of happiness is this..?"

He asks excitedly, "Hey, is she Keerthy?"

He understood his words and wantedly said, "keerthi..? Who is that..? And Where is it?"

"Hey Keerthy, have you forgotten Aishwarya's sister, she is there" he points towards Keerthy.

He laughed at his antics and said, "Hey, can you stop the excitement for a bit, I just saw it, let's go and ask why she came here and when did it happen".

Seeing both of them coming, Aishwarya gets angry and leaves.

Vicky greets him saying "Hey...! Hi Keerti, what are you doing here?"

"Ha, I was coming here to talk to you. I saw it on the way. Shall we all go into the garden and talk?"

"What is so important" asks Shiva.

"Huh yes".

"Okay" everyone goes and sits in the garden.  Shiva goes and sits next to Priya.  Vikram sits opposite Keerthy.

"Hey tell me, said something important".

"Oh Priya Andi why. I am like an elder sister to you. Just call me elder sister".

"ok sister".

At that, Vikram's eyes widened and he looked at Priya's and Keerthy's faces.  Shiva understands the tense in Vicky and beckons with his eyes to be quiet.

Because, Priya call Vicky as elder brother na.

"What happened to you keerti. Where have you been all these days..?"

"All the matters that happened that day came to know and there was a big fight at home. From that day on, they used to torture me badly. That's why I can't bear it and went to my uncle's house.

Even though I was there for so many days, but now I am annoyed to see her here. When I went and asked my aunt, she said that something was wrong with her health that's why they sent her here."

Vicky's fists clenched at those words.

Shiva says, "Are those wretched even for such poverty?"

"Hmm...

"So what are you all doing here" says Vicky.

Once she looked at Vicky and said, "My uncle and Priya's father are close friends. We came when uncle invited us for your marriage. Uncle didn't know about Aishwarya's matter. That's why they brought her here. But I have a doubt. That's why I came here to talk to you." 

To be continued......