Chapter 6 Shockness of Priya

So Vikram takes Shiva home who is lying in the bar.

Shiva does not listen to his words, That's why, he gets angry and pulls him and hits him.

Shiva falls down and cries because of that blow.

"Shiva what happened to you. Why are you doing this..? How much longer I have to take care of you. It hurts me so much to see you like this" says Vikram very sadly.

Present :

I feel very happy seeing Shiva who was not changed no matter how much I said then.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"Looking for your sister, Vicky. Ha..! There she is. He says let's go, I will introduce you to her", both of them kept going towards Priya.

As they come closer, they see Priya talking to someone.

As Vikram looks at the person Priya talking, Vikram suddenly stops Shiva by saying, "Hey Shiva stop".

He don't understand what happened and asked, "what happened".

"Look there".

Both of them are shocked to see Priya's talking person at the same time, and Shiva gets angry seeing her there.

"Hey Vicky , what's she's doing here?"

"Oh Shiva, I don't even know. I see the same".

"Let's see" the two approach her.

Shiva looks at Priya as he approaches and calls her "Priya" Very lovingly.

Priya is stunned when Shiva calls her so lovingly for the first time.

Shiva puts his hand on Priya's waist while calling her.

For a moment, when Shiva holds her like that, she is speechless and stares at himself in shock.

Looking at herself smiling and saying "What are you doing here dear..? Everyone is waiting for you".

Priya's fuses are blown by Shiva's shocks, Priya is not able to hear what he is saying.  The eyes cannot be diverted from Shiva's top to the side.

Seeing Priya standing like a doll without speaking.

"Priya Priya" while Shiva wave his hands, then she comes into this world. And said,

"Ha, she told that she's your friend, and she has come for you, said Priya.

"Who are you, my friend?" he asks the girl in front of him.

On asking that, the girl looks at Shiva like that and introduces herself.

“Hi I am Aishwarya you can call me Aishu.”

(Introducing Miss Aishwarya the Ex Lover of Shiva)

She gives her hand to Priya, and when Priya is about to give her a shake in reply, Shiva grabs Priya's hand and pulls it back.

"Priya, mom and everyone are waiting there, let's go," he said, holding her hand and taking her from there.

Priya doesn't understand what, she is calling "Shiva garu".

When she called like that Shiva gives a side look angrily.

She remembers that he said Shiva and calls him by his name only.

"What happened, she said she is your friend, why are you coming?"

"First you come dear, I will tell you later, and this is my friend Vikram".

"Hello Maa".

“Hi brother” greets Vicky lovingly.

Vicky likes that call very much and the three leave from there.

"Where did you go all this time?"

Siva Vikram says "no mom we are here. ok mom we will come now" and goes to the garden from there.

Seeing that Priya, Shiva look a little doubtful and talk to Ravali for a while and she also goes into the garden.

Shiva and Vicky come into the garden, "Hey, what is she doing here?" Asked Shiva angrily.

"What do I know, that's what I see."

"I can't stop getting angry, Vicky. As if ruining my life is not enough, now she'slooking at Priya again, what's the fuss here?"

While they were talking, Priya came and said, "What are the two elders sitting and thinking about something seriously?"

To be continued.....