Chapter 13 A lovely moment

"What sir, did you have any nightmare? You woke up so shocked".

Priya feels very sad when Shiva puts on a sad face without saying anything.  Seeing him like that, Priya tears up in her eyes without realizing it.

Seeing that, Shiva lovingly held her hand and sat next to him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just woke up from a nightmare".

"Hmm...... no matter how many times I call you, You don't come down, that's why I came and call you".

"What's the point of calling".

"That...for the wedding", she says playfully.

"Oh wedding.... What wedding, today's wedding means I am sleeping for one week..?" Shiva continues to talk excitedly to anxiety without giving even a single gap.

Priya Holds Shiva's hand, who is shouting in confusion.

"Shiva Shiva Cool, I just said that for fun. You didn't sleep all day. You slept today and woke up today. Do you understand".

For that, shiva looks at Priya with corner eye.

"Oh, what's that look? Are you going to eat me?"

"Give it a chance, I will definitely eat you".

"Oh, you can eat me later but have dinner first. It's already too late" Priya says and giving the plate of food to Shiva.

He keeps the plate aside without eating it.

"What is this. It is given to eat, not to be put aside".

"I don't want it now. I'll sleep for a while" Priya stopped when he was going to sleep again.

"What do you want to sleep...? I'll kill you, get up first. You're not like this, just open your mouth" she herself feeds Shiva.

Looking at herself lovingly and eating, he thinks in his mind, "Why do you like me so much? You really came into my life like a goddess."

After finishing eating, Priya puts the plate aside and gives water to Shiva.  After he drank the water.

"Ha..! Now sleep for as long as you want. I have no problem" said Priya and was about to leave the bed, Shiva grabbed her hand and pulled her back and made her sit on his lap.

"Hey what's up, let me go".

He tightens his arms around her waist saying "not to let go baby held on".

"Shiva leave me."

Without listening to what Priya is saying, Shiva gently touches her neck with his fingers and writes with his hands on her neck.

She felt dizzy because of what he was doing and her heart rate increased and she said "Shiva please leave me" in her dizziness.

Shiva understood the anxiety she was feeling and pressed her lightly on the waist.

The touch of Shiva's hand, which is inappropriately touched due to the saree, makes her tickle, she closes her eyes without realizing it.

When Priya's tense and fear suddenly appeared on her face, he looked at Priya and with his lips gently touch on her neck.

Lips that are trembling with fear are asking to receive me.  He gently brings his face closer and once looks at Priya and kissed her lips intensely.

Priya remained like a toy in a state of not understanding what was going on.

After a while, she wakes up and comes out of the daze, pushes Shiva and stands up straight.

But what's the benefit, Shiva already took what he wanted.

"What is all this Shiva" she says angrily.

"What do I know dear. I didn't do anything" he says with a smile.

"What..?, you didn't do anything. Other than you, who else did".

"Hey, what did I do? I just held you like that, you made such expressions, what do you want me to do? That's why I couldn't stop when you made that face."

"Ah... but why did you put your hand behind my back".

"How come, dear" he gets up from the bed again and comes to her.

To be continued.....