Chapter 33 Vicky can't control his anger

And he went to keerti, becomes a bit normal and says, "Go and pack all your things and come. You don't have to do the work here. go quickly."

Keerti who is in shock does not hear his words. 

He moved a little and said, "Oi, I'm talking to you. Can't you hear me."

For that she says, "Ha.." And goes to fetch all her things and came.

When she came, he took her hand and took her from there and turned back, "Actually, Shiva has shifted his office to Hyderabad. I am planning to give you some contract details as we will start work from here.

"But I understand how well you behave with the employees and the ladies. I will see how you can handle this job too" Vikram gives a stern warning to lokesh.

Lokesh is upset by Vikram's words, "But what did I do. It's that's bloody's wrong" He shouted

"If you shout on her one more time, I will break your face with my hand" And shows his rough hand. 

Fearing by his reaction, Lokesh steps back a little.

Priya, who was watching silently till then, immediately came to Vikram and said, "Bro, leave it. You come first, let's go from here."

Seeing Priya there, Lokesh gets shocked for a moment and thinks, "What is she doing here? Oh They are all the same batch."

And looking at all staff who are stand there like a statues, "What are you looking at? Are there any monkeys playing here? Go and see whose work they are." He yells at them.

All the staff go to their places.

The four go to the coffee shop on the ground floor. 

Before Keerti comes to sit next to Priya, she grabs Shiva and sits next to her. Because she wants that Keerti should sit next to Vikram.

Keerti, who doesn't understand, goes and sits next to Vikram.

Even after coming there, Vikram's anger does not subside. 

He was swaying with the same anger, she says, "Brother please cool" and "What happened to you, sister?"

She thinks to herself, "Yak, I calls Vikram as brother. And again, Keerti as sister."

Thinking in her mind, "Chi... I forgot the main thing and doing such awkward moments. First, this call should be changed. If I call her sister-in-law, there will be doubt. It will be enough if I call her Keerti."

She thinks in her mind and asks "Tell me what happened to you Keerti."

"Shouldn't I tell you Priya. He always teases me and makes me cry."

"Yeah, It's him. What happened today, he's screaming like a cat with burnt ears."

"Whenever he just puts his hand on me while causing trouble. He misbehaves with me. That's why I couldn't bear it anymore and got disgusted and put the resignation papers on his table.

"He saw them and came to talk. He tore up my resignation letter in front of me and says,  "you thought that, I can leave you so easily?" And he comes close to me.

"Go away sir," I said very politely.

"But he didn't stop and pulled me closer to him. That's why I got angry and slap on his cheek.

For that he got angry and made a scene of robbery against me and created a scene in front of everyone."

Hearing that, Shiva and Vikram's blood boils.  Vikram's is even more. If we leave him, he will definitely go and kill that bloody Lokesh with that anger right now.

In the same anger, he shouted, "Who asked you to join here? You thought I was dead. Couldn't you have said a word to me? I would have given you a job in our branch."

To be continued.....