Chapter 4 Forgiveness

When Priya, who had just arrived, was looking to sit near Ravali, Ravali stopped Priya and said, "Go and sit next to Shiva".

"Oh no aunty I will sit here".

He doesn't know why when Shiva, who is looking at her, says that, it hurts him a little.

"Oh, what's wrong priya, go and sit by Shiva" she forcefully makes Priya sit next to Shiva.

"Now look how cute these two are".

As soon as Priya sits next to him, Shiva's face unknowingly gets a smile.

Everyone eats enjoying breakfast.

Shiva thinks how to talk to Priya and calls her "Priya".

He calls again asking if he doesn't hear any response from Priya, but when she doesn't answer, Shiva becomes silent.

Later everyone sits on the lawn and talks about the return.

Priya is looking at the flower plants in the garden there.

Seeing that Shiva goes near to her.  When Priya is about to leave seeing Shiva coming near her, he holds her hand to stop her from going.

"Leave my hand Shiva".

Staring at herself  "I won't give up, Priya I need to talk to you for a bit".

"What to talk about" she said angrily.

"That's a night thing".

"All that is unnecessary, leave me first, I have to go"  She said angrily.

"Dear, first can you listen to what I have to say?"

When he called Priya so close for the first time, she feels very happy, then she remembers what happened last night and gets angry.

"No need to say anything, go and mind your own business".

"Priya, please, I was thinking something and I said that. Please don't be like that anymore."

"Hmm".

"Say something dear."

"What do you want to talk about..? I am trying to change you in some way, you need to be put on a path, but you are still the same without changing anything. What else are you asking me to do, what else are you asking me to talk about?"

Shiva keeps looking at herself silently.

"Tell me what you don't talk about".

"Please Priya don't say like that, I'm sorry, I won't hurt you like this again, don't be like that".

While these two are talking here, Ravali comes and smiles, "What a new couple, they seem to be discussing something seriously".

"There is nothing like that mother-in-law. we are just talking".

"What's up Priya did you have any fight."

When Ravali suddenly asks that, Shiva and Priya both look at each other's faces doubtfully.

"Oh, it's not the like that, mother-in-law, why did you ask that suddenly?"

"It's not like that, you always called me mother-in-law, but suddenly in the morning you called me aunty. I was stunned. Why is she's calling me like that?"

"And you said no to sit next to Shiva, so it became clear that both of you had quarreled about something, and now when you called me mother-in-law again, I thought that you both had become normal".

Saying all this, Shiva Priya keeps staring at Ravali.

Priya thinks lovingly "You understand me so well aunt".

Shiva admires his mother, "how well that she understands her daughter-in-law's mind even before marriage."

"Priya Priya".

"Ha ha...aunt".

"What happened."

"No,aunt nothing, why did you come here to tell me something".

"Oh, I forgot the real thing. We have to return today. We are going for the evening flight, you two should come for the night flight".

"What's the matter, mother-in-law, why shouldn't we all go together?"

"Yeah, but the tickets for the evening flight are already sold out, so we have booked you for the night flight."

"Oh okay, you go and get ready, it's time".

Ravali says "ha ra" and leaves from there.

Shiva gently came to Priya and whispered in his ear "See what happened to us because you were angry with me".

Suddenly, when he spoke near the ear, she was startled and turned forward and took a step back.

"No, not like that, let's go inside first."

Seeing her gets tensed, Shiva smiles a little without seeing her and both of them go inside.

To be continued....