Chapter 7 Shiva's anger moment

Suddenly seeing Priya there and not wanting to hurt her, Aishwarya comes there before he says "no problem priya".

"Why Shiva, did you invite me to your wedding..? How could you not invite an important person like me to such an important function?"

Priya asks "Important person, who are you? What is your relationship with Shiva?"

Then something strikes and she asks, "Wait wait, are you Aishwarya Rajan, aren't you Shiva's ex lover?"

Both Vikram and Shiva look at each other's faces asking how Priya knows about this.

"Oh, you know, it's good, I didn't waste my time" says Aishwarya.

Shiva looks at Aishwarya to kill her.

"Oh Shiva, why are you so angry", says and coming near to him and holding his hand.

Shiva gets even more angry and before he can remove her hand, Priya gets angry that she is holding his hand and immediately goes closer and takes her hand and throws it away.

"Hey how dare you behave like this with me" says Aishwarya pointing her index finger.

Priya's anger peaked at that time and she said, "Be careful, I will break your finger. If you imagine that you can get close to my husband again, I will pull your skin. First, politely, tell me why you have come here..?"

Seeing all this, Shiva's face glows.  When Priya said that, he couldn't bear his happiness and held Priya's hand in his hand with love.

"Why did I come? Do you want me to sit and watch while you fly away my love from me?"

"What is it?" Priya was walking forward angrily.

Shiva stops her and without letting go of Priya's hand hits Aishwarya's cheek with his other hand.

That blow will make the baby boil.

"Shiva" Shouts angrily.

Shiva gives a strong warning to Aishwarya, "If you don't keep your mouth shut, I will have to give you the gift that I have given you now. I mean... what are you talking too much. Next time, think before you talk to my wife, otherwise I will get on your nerves." Shiva takes Priya and leaves.

"Priya come here", as Ravali calls, she gives a cute look at Shiva.

On seeing her like that, all the anger that was in him till then got rid of him and he motioned for her to go.

Realizing that he has become normal, she smiles and says, "I am coming aunt" and goes away.

Saying "Hey Shiva, keep calm, I will find out why she came here" Said vicky, and they go to each other's rooms.

By that time it was evening and all the gang of ladies were discussing what to prepare for the night dinner.

Shiva feels a little headache in the room, he sleeps like that on the bed.  In his sleep, he sees all the things that happened that day again, thinking about them, he remembers his past.

Past :

"It was summer holidays, Shiva was doing B.Tech in Hyderabad and he was staying near his home as it was holidays.

At such a time, Shiva sees a girl in the house next to him. She's the Aishwarya. Shiva likes her very much.

And decided that he should talk to her anyway, and one day she appears outside.

Then Shiva went to her and said "Hi nice to meet you may I know your name please".

"Hello this is Aishwarya" they both talk like that for a while.

From that day he keeps talking to Aishwarya.  All the days pass like that.  Shiva falls in love with her without knowing it.

Shiva calls her to propose to Aishwarya anyway, trying to figure out how to tell his love.

"Hello Aishu".

"Hi Shiva, why are you calling me like this".

"Hey let me tell you something".

"Yeah, what."

"Not like this. Come to the park at evening and I will tell you there".

"Okay then".

To be continued......