Chapter 25 A lovely Indian marriage

Since Shiva is one of the top five business magnates in India, he would have invited all the high-profile ambassadors and big officials to the wedding.

As the wedding is at 12 in the afternoon, everyone is getting ready of Priya in the room.

"Dear Priya" Ravali calls her.

"Ha auntie."

"let's put this jewellery."

"Give me auntie, I'll wear."

Meanwhile, someone called Ravali, and she said "I will come now, you should be ready."

"Ok auntie."

Priya sends the rest of the people there too, saying, "No problem, I will be ready. Make sure you have something else to do."

That's when Shiva accidentally enters Priya's room.

While putting on her jewelry, Priya looks back when there is a knock at the door.

Seeing Priya in her bridal getup, Shiva can't take look away from her.

"Shiva, why are you here?", seeing Shiva there she gets little tense.

Looking at Priya lovingly, he slowly steps towards her.

Seeing him coming near to her, she said, "Shiva I'm asking you, can't you hear? It's not good if someone sees you. Go away from here first."

No matter how much she's shouting. He come forward like that with a smile without being heard.  Priya gets a little shy seeing that smile on her face.

He came forward and looked into her eyes and was tying the threads of her jacket at the back.

When the touch of Shiva's hand touched her back, Priya gets tensed and her heart beat risen.

After tying the threads, he gently puts his hands around her waist and pulls her closer.

"Shiva what are you doing" while uttering each word with difficulty.

He understood her situation, he winked and said, "it's romance dear" and lightly pinched her waist.

"Ah Shiva, first go from here, you should not come like this."

Shiva asks mischievously, "why can't come like this, can I come on night."

For those words she gets shy and says, "Go first Shiva from here" and sends him out.

While walking away with a smile, he came back and said in Priya's ear, "I thought something baby, but you are also looking really hot and beautiful dear, you know."

Priya gets shy for his words, but she doesn't show them out.

"Hey go shiva from here" she shouts very cutely.

Shiva leaves the place with laughing.

She closes the door and mutters to herself, "Dude, anything is for you, this is all."

Meanwhile, Priya's mother came and shouted, "Priya, the time is running out? You are still sitting there laughing like this?"

For that she smiles instead and said "It's over, mommy I'm coming."

"Enough laughed. Ready to be the first," she said, putting the jwelery on her.

The time is almost around 12 and everyone comes there as the marriage is held in their building.

Priest performs all the pujas to be done with Shiva first.

When the priest said, "Bring the bride girl", Shiva saw Priya coming down the stairs with a beautiful bridal get up, and filled his eyes with her beauty.

Vikram is happily looking at both of them.

Just then, Keerthy, tired and anxious, put her hand on Vikram's shoulder and asked, looking at Shiva on the mandap, "Did I late?"

Vikram is speechless when he sees Keerthi like that. Seeing her looking cute in a pink lehenga and being tensed, he gives her water saying, "Relax and sit her. It's not over yet."

"Hmm, I thought I was late," she said and drank the water.

Vikram smiles when he sees her in tension.

Priya shyly comes and sits next to Shiva.

Looking at herself, "You are looking very beautiful dear."

She bows her head shyly of his words.

After reciting all the mantras and saying "Dear it's time for muhurtam do mangalyadharana", Shiva happily holds the mangala sutras with both his hands and caressing the neck of his desired beloved.

Priya can't forget that moment when she gets the love she thought she would never get.  Her heart, which was so longing for him, still did not know what to say with happiness when he brought his love closer.

She happily holds the mangalsutra around her neck with love and fills her eyes with that day as an "unforgettable love" sign for herself.

To be continued....