Chapter 12 Realization

Aishwarya comes there while Keerti is telling them this.

Aishwarya, who was suspicious of Keerti, got angry seeing her saying that to Shiva.

Siva grabs Aishwarya and throws her aside as she shouts "Keerti" and comes to hit her.

"Shiva, don't believe her words. She is doing all this with the clans on purpose to separate us both".

At those words, Keerthy's anger peaks and hits Aishwarya angrily.  Aishwarya falls down on the spot due to that blow.

"What, what did you say, did I try to separate you..? I told Shiva a little about the poor things you have done. And Shiva doesn't know that you get pregnant and kill the babies in the womb."

"Yet you know what they call those who do all this, they are called "murderers".  Yes, You are a murderer. Not only did you enjoy being with your loved ones as you wanted, but you have caused the death of many unborn babies unnecessarily and unjustly".

"Even though you have been subjected to such atrocity, you have no compassion. No remorse. Just looking at you disgusts me".

Keerti said while leaving from there and once looked at Shiva.

"Look, Shiva, if I had the habit of breaking you up like this, I would have brought her under my control. Now I have told you all this so that your life does not get spoiled. It is good for you if you listen".

She says and leaves. Till then Vikram goes after Keerti who is watching Keerti without paying attention.

"Keerti Keerti Wait a minute".

That word stops her at the steps.  She looks like what happened, to Vikram who came near her.

"Nothing, let's be friends", he gives his hands for a shake hand.

Keerti doesn't understand anything and looks at him like that dumbly.

"What's wrong, don't you want to be friends with me? If you don't like it,don't do it." When he was about to take his hand, she said "friends" and shake his hand.

Inside the room, Shiva sat cross-legged on the sofa next to her.

"Hey, if you leave here soon, we have to clean our house. Wherever someone like you lands, there will be poverty there, go away".

"Hey talk politely."

"I will beat you with my slipper, just shut up and get lost" he says roaringly.

Aishwarya gets angry at Shiva's words and leaves.

Vikram came in and said, "Shiva, don't be sad. Be happy that something like this has gone out of your life."

Vikram talks so much but Shiva does not say anything.  He stares angrily at the door without even closing his eyes.  Seeing Shiva like that, Vikram gets very scared.

And from that day Shiva will be good in terms of job.  But when it was night, he used to drink like an alcoholic.

Vikram has tried a lot and managed to bring it till now.  He didn't know what to do with his anger on Aishwarya but the only good thing he did was show all his anger on Aishwarya at work and now Shiva has grown to the point where his company is top five in India.

Present

Shiva, who is lying in the room like this, feels that someone has called him, and suddenly he hears sounds in his brain, which is filled with unforgettable memories, and he sits up anxiously.

When he sees his beloved in front of him and looks blurry, he gets a bit calmer by looking at it.

"Hey Shiva, what happened, you woke up like that..? Did you have a nightmare..?"  When Priya comes near Shiva, he immediately hugs her and cries.

Seeing that she is confused about something, she is scared and asks him to cool down, "what happened baby" and gently bows his head.

When his mind feels Priya presents, then Shiva will calm down and sit properly on the be.

To be continued......